[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurothic

Oct 26, 2015
Im getting a white client checked all my swfs and they seem to be correct? my client code is correct I fixed it anyone know @aurothic?
img

I'll be making a tutorial very soon.

megarshark

Apr 4, 2013
CLIENT
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>{hotelName} - Client</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/client/client.css" type="text/css">
<script src=" "></script>
<script src="/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/js/online.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/client/habboflashclient.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var BaseUrl = " ";
var flashvars =
{
"client.starting" : "Please wait, {hotelName} is loading...",
"client.allow.cross.domain" : "1",
"client.notify.cross.domain" : "0",
"connection.info.host" : "{server_ip}",
"connection.info.port" : "30000",
"site.url" : "{url}",
"url.prefix" : "{url}/",
"client.reload.url" : "{url}/client",
"client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/client",
"client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/client",
"external.variables.txt" : "{external_vars}",
"external.texts.txt" : "{external_texts}",
"productdata.load.url" : "{product_data}",
"furnidata.load.url" : "{furni_data}",
"use.sso.ticket" : "1",
"sso.ticket" : "{sso}",
"processlog.enabled" : "0",
"flash.client.url" : "\//{swf_folder}",
"flash.client.origin" : "popup",
"nux.lobbies.enabled" : "true"
};
var params =
{
"base" : BaseUrl + "/",
"allowScriptAccess" : "always",
"menu" : "false"
};
swfobject.embedSWF(BaseUrl + "Habbo.swf", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", " ", flashvars, params, null);
</script>
</head>
<body>
<h6 style="width: 200px; line-height: 20px; height: 20px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; border-radius: 0 0 5px 5px; margin: 0 auto; background: rgba(28, 28, 26, 0.75); text-align: center; color: #fff; position: fixed; top: 0; font-weight: bold; border: 2px solid rgba(65, 64, 61, 0.75); border-top: 0;">
<span class="online_users"><span id="reload_users" class="reload_users"></span> {hotelname}'s online</span>
</h6>
<div id="client"></div>
</body>
</html>

I cant see whats wrong?

My Config???? @aurothic
<?php
if(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }
#Please fill this all out.

#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.

/*
* MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = ''; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'Plus'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
* Hotel management - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = 'MYURL'; //IP of VPS/DEDI/etc

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = ' //Does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = 'Duckies'; // Hotel's name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Best hotel around!'; //Hotel's description

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = '[email protected]'; //Where the help queries from users are emailed to.@Priv skin

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I <3 ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Default motto users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = 10001; //Default number of credits users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = 10000; //Default number of pixels users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = 'hd-180-2.hr-828-31.ea-3196-62.ch-255-1415.lg-3333-110.sh-305-62'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/527'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = ' //URL to your external vars

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = ' //URL to your external texts

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = ' //URL to your productdata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = ' //URL to your furnidata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = ' //URL to your SWF folder(does not end with a '/')

/*
* Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!
*/

#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Mango' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.

$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'v1';

/*
* Other topsites.. thing
*/

$_CONFIG['thehabbos']['username'] = 'Kryptos';
$_CONFIG['retro_top']['user'] = 'Kryptos';

/*
* Recaptcha management - Fill the information below if you have one, else leave it like that and don't worry, be happy.
*/

$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['priv_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAABSV5px9XZlzvIPaBOGA6rQP2G43';
$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['pub_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAAAQ6kquItHl4JuTBWs-5cSKzh6DD';

/*
* Social Networking stuff
*/

$_CONFIG['social']['twitter'] = 'TwitterAccount'; //Hotel's Twitter account

$_CONFIG['social']['facebook'] = 'FacebookAccount'; //Hotel's Facebook account

?>

Voarsh

Nov 15, 2014
@ItsMeRomian Will you be looking at an updated CMS that works for this, or perhaps putting together a version that works a bit better? The latest Plus EMU SWFS do not work with it, including other Plus EMU CMS's.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Okay I finally did the tutorial and I can tell everyone that this tutorial works 100% so if you followed the tutorial correctly then it should work and if it doesn't you did something wrong.

Also if you have the seckey issue while registering run this into your database >>>>>> ALTER table users ADD column seckey VARCHAR(999);
And if you are using IIS instead of xampp and you are having the 404 issue when you try to go to your hotel then you have to import the .htaccess into your URL Rewrite then your hotel should work
Start > Search IIS > Default Website > Url Rewrite > Import Rules > Look for .htaccess and import and apply/save

Don't forget to give ItsMeRomian a like because this is the only 2016 tutorial on setting up a hotel with plusemu that works :)
If anyone needs help then message me and I can help.

megarshark

Apr 4, 2013
@GlennRetros Most of us have done it we have rerote it we downloaded that monkey program. After all this i just decided to start fresh and some kind person set it all up for me

j0ker

$client = socket_accept($sock);
Dec 29, 2010
Thank you for this tut, good for someone just starting out :p PS: Looking to hire some coders for a new project, PM me for more information, also willing to pay developers if your qualified :).

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
hey i know this is a pain but folowed yer steps fine but the database itself won't give me a succesful message i tryed 10 times can i use a normal clean PlusDB for it or help me with the image

Attachments

• error - execute SQL File.png
    error - execute SQL File.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 17

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
hey i know this is a pain but folowed yer steps fine but the database itself won't give me a succesful message i tryed 10 times can i use a normal clean PlusDB for it or help me with the image

yes use clean plus database not database.sql and it should work. if you dont have it get it from *****.com

right click navicat and run it as administrator and see if it works and if it doesnt its your sql. instead of getting your db sql from sulake.cc get it from *****.com

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
If you're having issues with setting up your hotel, this is not the place to ask your questions. This is the tutorial section where you are to learn and take note of how to complete the setup of your hotel. Use the for help requests and posts.

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
Okay I finally did the tutorial and I can tell everyone that this tutorial works 100% so if you followed the tutorial correctly then it should work and if it doesn't you did something wrong.

Also if you have the seckey issue while registering run this into your database >>>>>> ALTER table users ADD column seckey VARCHAR(999);
And if you are using IIS instead of xampp and you are having the 404 issue when you try to go to your hotel then you have to import the .htaccess into your URL Rewrite then your hotel should work
Start > Search IIS > Default Website > Url Rewrite > Import Rules > Look for .htaccess and import and apply/save

Don't forget to give ItsMeRomian a like because this is the only 2016 tutorial on setting up a hotel with plusemu that works :)
If anyone needs help then message me and I can help.
Thanks so much man, I almost wanted to delete the post because everybody said that it didn't work. <3

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Hey @ItsMeRomian :)

I did everything like you write it in your tut.
Everything is working for me.
Thanks for this!
BUT... If i want to open my page with my IP then it changes to something else: "YourDomain" (Screen 1)
And then it cant´t find the website. (SCREEN 1)

And if i delete the "YourDomain" manually then the website don´t show correctly. (SCREEN 2)

My Question now ist: What i must to change that i can go to my homepage without it changes to MyDomain? (URL must be the same like on the second screen.)
I think then everything will work perfectly.

SRY 4 MY BAD ENGLISH :)

Attachments

• Screen 1.png
    Screen 1.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen 2.png
    Screen 2.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 28

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Hey @ItsMeRomian :)

I did everything like you write it in your tut.
Everything is working for me.
Thanks for this!
BUT... If i want to open my page with my IP then it changes to something else: "YourDomain" (Screen 1)
And then it cant´t find the website. (SCREEN 1)

And if i delete the "YourDomain" manually then the website don´t show correctly. (SCREEN 2)

My Question now ist: What i must to change that i can go to my homepage without it changes to MyDomain? (URL must be the same like on the second screen.)
I think then everything will work perfectly.

SRY 4 MY BAD ENGLISH :)
im pretty sure u didnt edit the config properly, post your config but remember to blur ip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread