[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
Hey @ItsMeRomian :)

I did everything like you write it in your tut.
Everything is working for me.
Thanks for this!
BUT... If i want to open my page with my IP then it changes to something else: "YourDomain" (Screen 1)
And then it cant´t find the website. (SCREEN 1)

And if i delete the "YourDomain" manually then the website don´t show correctly. (SCREEN 2)

My Question now ist: What i must to change that i can go to my homepage without it changes to MyDomain? (URL must be the same like on the second screen.)
I think then everything will work perfectly.

SRY 4 MY BAD ENGLISH :)
Like GlennRetros said, you probably put a slash somewhere. Post your config.php

megarshark

Apr 4, 2013
LOL I know this isnt the thread but its active can some one help me for the ASE? Im missing the table
retro.radio_request in navicat help?

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
@ItsMeRomian , @GlennRetros
I have another problem.
Everything is working perfect only one thing doesn´t.
I have problems with the rooms in the client.
SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLZ!!??

Attachments

• client.png
    client.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 39
  • dingend hilfe.png
    dingend hilfe.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 35

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Do you think its a DB error?
Because i try to upload the db new. (i hope it works)
Or do you think thats an error from the cms?

@ItsMeRomian Or do you habe another database that i can use?

Or can someone give me only all templates with rooms ?
Then i can download it here, delete my rooms templates and upload the new one.
maybe that helps

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Do you think its a DB error?
Because i try to upload the db new. (i hope it works)
Or do you think thats an error from the cms?

@ItsMeRomian Or do you habe another database that i can use?

Or can someone give me only all templates with rooms ?
Then i can download it here, delete my rooms templates and upload the new one.
maybe that helps
that never happened to me, try restarting your emu m8

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
No it doesn't work.
I had restarted my emu 7 times and upload the same DB for 3 times but it doesn't work.
IS THIS NORMAL? To upload the DB on localhost i need to upload it 3 times till the full DB is uploaded. (With the .zip file is it the same!)
How did u do that @GlennRetros ?

AND IF I CAN'T REPAIR IT TILL SUNDAY, CAN SOMEONE OF YOU TWO CAN HELP ME VIA TEAMVIEWER? @GlennRetros @ItsMeRomian

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
No it doesn't work.
I had restarted my emu 7 times and upload the same DB for 3 times but it doesn't work.
IS THIS NORMAL? To upload the DB on localhost i need to upload it 3 times till the full DB is uploaded. (With the .zip file is it the same!)
How did u do that @GlennRetros ?

AND IF I CAN'T REPAIR IT TILL SUNDAY, CAN SOMEONE OF YOU TWO CAN HELP ME VIA TEAMVIEWER? @GlennRetros @ItsMeRomian
i use iis because its more secure and better. do you have a vps?

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
i use iis because its more secure and better. do you have a vps?
No, i haven´t.
I use Localhost and my IP. My Server is my PC.
I have the same error everytime!
And I don´t know why.
I were very lucky if you can help me on TV to solve that sick problem!

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
No, i haven´t.
I use Localhost and my IP. My Server is my PC.
I have the same error everytime!
And I don´t know why.
I were very lucky if you can help me on TV to solve that sick problem!
take the db from one of these emus here and tell me if it works

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
r u getting a file exceeds maximum? and what xampp version are u using?
No, i changed this in the xampp properties. Now I can upload the whole DB at once. It takes much of time but i don´t get an error while uploading the DB.
And i use xmapp 1.7.4

IT IS NOT NORMAL!!! I HAVE SOLVED IT !! And you @GlennRetros are my hero ;)
I find the fix at the website *****.com - there is an "Avatar - Room fix" xD
Now i am in xD (See the screenshot)

Thank you so much for your help, if you never said me to go to this website then I the problem was never solved.

I have some more little and easier questions :)
I hope you can help me in these questions to!

1. At the registerpage I can´t click on the "create an account" button and when I want to highlight the little text in the top of this button it highlights the text in the down side of the website. Can u say me how i can fix that?

2. How i can removed the radio/music? (see the screenshot)

3. AND VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME: How I can remove the "Join HC" button and set the Credits and the other one more at the right side CUZ I WANT THAT EVERY USER SEE HOW MANY CREDITS HE/SHE HAS EVEN WHEN HE/SHE HAS 10´000´000 CREDITS. And in this position where is it now they only see the full credits till 99´999 Credits and when they have 100´000 Credits then is not the whole amount able to see. "HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN - BTW SRY 4 ME BAD ENGLISH" (See screenshot)

4. Can I download from somewhere a GERMAN-Script for this? That everything is automaticly translate to german. (Not very imporant) If not, where I can edit the Startpage (Me page) and the login page/registerpage?

5. How i can remove the Staff Badge from over the head and add to the userinfo? (See screenshot "Staff Badge")

6. How I can open the Housekeeping?

IF YOU CAN AWNSER THESE QUESTIONS THEN IM VERY HAPPY :)

Attachments

• SOLVED.png
    SOLVED.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Staff Badge.png
    Staff Badge.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 20

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
ONLY THESE FEW QUUESTIONS PLS :)

1. At the registerpage I can´t click on the "create an account" button and when I want to highlight the little text in the top of this button it highlights the text in the down side of the website. Can u say me how i can fix that?

2. How i can select another location for the the radio/music? Or remove completly.(see the screenshot)

3. AND VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME: How I can remove the "Join HC" button and set the Credits and the other one more at the right side CUZ I WANT THAT EVERY USER SEE HOW MANY CREDITS HE/SHE HAS EVEN WHEN HE/SHE HAS 10´000´000 CREDITS. And in this position where is it now they only see the full credits till 99´999 Credits and when they have 100´000 Credits then is not the whole amount able to see. "HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN - BTW SRY 4 ME BAD ENGLISH" (See screenshot)

4. Can I download from somewhere a GERMAN-Script for this? That everything is automaticly translate to german. (Not very imporant) If not, where I can edit the Startpage (Me page) and the login page/registerpage?

5. How i can remove the Staff Badge from over the head and add to the userinfo? (See screenshot "Staff Badge")

6. VERY IMPORTANT TOO: How i can change the pictures for the NEWS ARTICLES?

@GlennRetros
@ItsMeRomian

Mohammedak0102

Feb 26, 2016
You must be registered for see images attach

This is what my emulator gives me after i have done everything, and yes i followed the steps, any solution?

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
You must be registered for see images attach

This is what my emulator gives me after i have done everything, and yes i followed the steps, any solution?
Do you have a Server or did u host the habbo on ur pc?

And are u using Navicat or PhpMyAdmin?

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
ONLY THESE FEW QUUESTIONS PLS :)

2. How i can select another location for the the radio/music? Or remove completly.(see the screenshot)

6. VERY IMPORTANT TOO: How i can change the pictures for the NEWS ARTICLES?

@GlennRetros
@ItsMeRomian
u dnt have to use skin he provided, u can look for your own that u like and place that skin in the tpl skins folder and all u need to do is copy the old skins client php and paste into your new one and change the martin to your new skin name in the main config and it will work
1.i have no idea how to fix that, i just used a new index and register from
you can get one from there and extract all the files to your tpl > skins > martin folder
2. to remove the radio i believe its in your client.php file, just look for the dyna radio code and delete the whole line with the radio.
3. no idea mate, ill look into that one
4. just look for a german revcms skin and ill tell u how to set it up. you can edit the me page etc in your app > tpl > skin > martin folder and edit what ever page in notepad++
5. no idea, ill look into that one.
6. in housekeeping that is if youre housekeeping is set up mate
hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread