[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
i loved this tutorial, very easy and it worked for me on my PC
i recently moved to a mac and i tried this tutorial and realized that the .exe emulator won't open.
i tried wine, but i'm so nooby with macs i don't know how to use it.
if not, is there an emulator for macs?

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
okay I have it up and running on a cute server, but i'm having Jake's problem. literally nothings loading and I set everything up exactly like in the tutorial.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
okay I have it up and running on a cute server, but i'm having Jake's problem. literally nothings loading and I set everything up exactly like in the tutorial.
nothing is loading as in avatar and furni? dont forget to edit the external_override_variables found in htdocs > swfs > gamedata > override

TheNotorious

Im dying slowly.
Oct 4, 2014
nothing is loading as in avatar and furni? dont forget to edit the external_override_variables found in htdocs > swfs > gamedata > override
If override variable is empty, then those text are often in external_variables. Peace.

nudisko

Sep 22, 2016
2ep0wso.jpg

What do i have to write here? What username and psw? I don't understand this part.

Grizzly

Oct 14, 2016
The CMS isn't working at all, It's literally just a blank white page no matter what, I have replaced all of the url's.

You should set everything back to a 127.0.0.1, Not sure why but I've went through everything and it just isn't working at all. Just for tutorial sake.

My issue however, Is I have it all correctly setup like you mention and I just get a white page
ENAjhAt

Last edited:

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
The CMS isn't working at all, It's literally just a blank white page no matter what, I have replaced all of the url's.

You should set everything back to a 127.0.0.1, Not sure why but I've went through everything and it just isn't working at all. Just for tutorial sake.

My issue however, Is I have it all correctly setup like you mention and I just get a white page
ENAjhAt
u cant be serious? this tutorial works u just cant follow it correctly. i am 100% confident it works and youre like the only one who says it doesnt. do you even have xampp?

Grizzly

Oct 14, 2016
u cant be serious? this tutorial works u just cant follow it correctly. i am 100% confident it works and youre like the only one who says it doesnt. do you even have xampp?
Uh yes are you serious to approach a situation like this?

Have xampp it's all setup exactly the way he's done it.

EDIT: Went and uninstalled it all, reinstalled same problem. So I did a complete wipe again and this time went with WAMP, It showed the page until I began editing the files to what you have done now I get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

Last edited:

janistein

Oct 15, 2016
i following orders and steps one by one but i make something wrong my hamachi ip not work i try start frontpage.. no... add me skype: janistein, somebody fucking help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread