[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
Still testing because i have to wait 300 seconds because it has to time out

Ok i did upload it 2 times but still only the same 14 files
When uploading a file, does it say you can use a compression? Maybe you have a old xampp version. If you don't, try googling your error.

tekop123

Feb 9, 2014
When uploading a file, does it say you can use a compression? Maybe you have a old xampp version. If you don't, try googling your error.
It doesnt say anything with compression and i have newest xampp so i will google it

UPDATE: I set it to no limit for the timeout shit

NEW: I will try to download the plusemu from another site

It doesnt work

Larsbehet

Mar 11, 2012
I am running into the problem that whenever trying to start the client I run into a problem where I get redirected to a page saying: 'Clear cookies and log in again', but doing that doesn't work. This happened after the 76% loading screen.
*Edit*
Fixed the issue, now the problem is that characters are not shown in hotel.

Last edited:

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
omg youre a life saver, thank u so much this tutorial was hella needed as i had probs setting up r63b. is this basically the same process as iis? i wish u did it for iis but im sure its the same steps

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
omg youre a life saver, thank u so much this tutorial was hella needed as i had probs setting up r63b. is this basically the same process as iis? i wish u did it for iis but im sure its the same steps
Glad I could help you! I´ve never used iis, but I think its the same.

xWizardx

Jan 29, 2015
Run this mysql code
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) NOT NULL

Try a different browser and make sure you use the same ip's in external_vars and config.php

Thanks!

Team page:
error.gif

We're working here!
And where is the hk?

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
Thanks!

Team page:
error.gif

We're working here!
And where is the hk?
Does the hotel work? I never finished the team page, but im sure you'll find one on . For the hk, go to yourhotel.com/ase . You need to rank yourself first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread