[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kHey

Jun 30, 2016
Yo ! client stuck at 76% not 78% as you said ^^ any idees ? I tried changing client ip but same problem.
P.S. : I just want to run it in lan mode so if it's the problem let me know

EDIT: OK, never mind found out that my networking filter was screwing up the switch
But now have have issues with the swfs not loading
and if I open any catalog category it just disconnect

Last edited:

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Yo ! client stuck at 76% not 78% as you said ^^ any idees ? I tried changing client ip but same problem.
P.S. : I just want to run it in lan mode so if it's the problem let me know

EDIT: OK, never mind found out that my networking filter was screwing up the switch
But now have have issues with the swfs not loading
and if I open any catalog category it just disconnect
... u most likely didn't set something up correctly because i followed this tut in the past and it worked 100%

Kaleen

Jul 2, 2016
Thanks, this worked great for me. Also, when i buy a VPS and/or Proxy, could i just replace the i.p's and then it would be public? Or is it more than just putting the ip in. And can i do the same thing with a customized domain? Thanks xox

NathanCarney

Need Retro Help? PM Me
Jun 15, 2015
Thanks, this worked great for me. Also, when i buy a VPS and/or Proxy, could i just replace the i.p's and then it would be public? Or is it more than just putting the ip in. And can i do the same thing with a customized domain? Thanks xox
If you buy a VPS you must set up the retro on your vps IIS

Yeah, Just purchased a new VPS from OVH.
Have you not create a hotel before on a VPS

Kaleen

Jul 2, 2016
Does that mean i cant go to like the app/managment/config and just put my vps details in there and my domain. or it will not work?

Nov 27, 2014
I can get online, and everything works, but one issue: My avatar won't load. Any fix?

Infact, the catalogue or rooms icons don't load either. Have I missed something in the SWF?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
If this didnt fix it, your client isnt reaching the swfs so go to clientphp and check if the swfs are linked correctly also the Habbo.swf! Also Post your clientphp

Post in Habbo Help & Support aswell, if you require help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread