[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Thanks, this worked great for me. Also, when i buy a VPS and/or Proxy, could i just replace the i.p's and then it would be public? Or is it more than just putting the ip in. And can i do the same thing with a customized domain? Thanks xox
put your domain as the hotel url in config.php and leave your server ip as your vps ip and place your proxy info in your client.php and thats about it rlly

Yeah, Just purchased a new VPS from OVH.
its the same process only using iis you have to put your .htaccess into url rewrite thats it

rickborkhuis

May 10, 2012
Hello,
I've tried everything to change the landing hotelview and nothing helps...
I just see a blue background and the hotel logo(only on edge). please help..
Everything works fine only the hotelview and item names. (itemnames are with dots)
If someone can help me..

sorry for my english it isn't my main language!

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
I can get online, and everything works, but one issue: My avatar won't load. Any fix?

Infact, the catalogue or rooms icons don't load either. Have I missed something in the SWF?
jep, you didn't link your swf's right.

Hello,
I've tried everything to change the landing hotelview and nothing helps...
I just see a blue background and the hotel logo(only on edge). please help..
Everything works fine only the hotelview and item names. (itemnames are with dots)
If someone can help me..

sorry for my english it isn't my main language!
do the items load and can you make rooms? usually this happens when you didn't link your swfs right.

rickborkhuis

May 10, 2012
jep, you didn't link your swf's right.

do the items load and can you make rooms? usually this happens when you didn't link your swfs right.
everything works rooms and that sort of things.
(alles behalve de hotelview en het probleem met de furni namen)

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
everything works rooms and that sort of things.
(alles behalve de hotelview en het probleem met de furni namen)
try getting downloading the swf pack again and setting them up. I think you expediently modified something wrong.
(probeer de swf opnieuw te downloaden want ik denk dat je wat veranderd hebt in een van de files.)

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Hello! Thank you for your tutorial :D

I was just wondering how I'd access the hotel? I put in my external IP in my browser and it gave me the error I saw earlier in this thread of "MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host", I ran PlusEmulator.exe and it said "Failed to connect to the specified MySQL server" I have MySQL and Apache running in the XAMPP Dashboard too. I've read through the tutorial three times and triple checked that I followed it all, but knowing me, I've missed a very simple thing :p This is my first time ever doing anything like this, so my apologies for being so noob-ish!

ninja edit: Shall add I CAN get to localhost/phpmyadmin but not localhost nor my external IP. Thanks anybody who wants to help!

Nov 27, 2014
For the mysql host did you put your external ip? if so, that's wrong, it should be either 127.0.0.1 or localhost, even if you have portforwarded it.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
For the mysql host did you put your external ip? if so, that's wrong, it should be either 127.0.0.1 or localhost, even if you have portforwarded it.

In \app\management\config.php the MySQL host is localhost and \Emulator\bin\Debug\config.ini it is also 127.0.0.1. Do they need to be the same and/or is there another file from the tutorial I'm missing that has some MySQL stuffsies in it?

Thanks for replying! :D

Nov 27, 2014
Hmm. No they don't, make sure the Port is 3306, and the database is the same in the config as it is in the db.

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
In \app\management\config.php the MySQL host is localhost and \Emulator\bin\Debug\config.ini it is also 127.0.0.1. Do they need to be the same and/or is there another file from the tutorial I'm missing that has some MySQL stuffsies in it?

Thanks for replying! :D
could you post your config.php here? thanks

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Port is definitely 3306!

Code:
$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '****'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'Plus'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

Here it is. Thank you for replying you two! :D

yet another ninja edit: I'm wondering if it's anything to do with Step 7? As in, my fault of reading :p Under config.ini, I got a bit confused. I'm very unsure if it is this, but under MUS TCP/IP Configuration next to "mus.tcp.allowedaddr=" is localhost;(my external ip), is this the correct way? I am a bit out of sorts today so maybe it's me being really stupid and not reading it right haha!

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
Port is definitely 3306!

Code:
$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '****'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'Plus'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

Here it is. Thank you for replying you two! :D
are you using xampp? are you sure you set your password correct? try logging in in with your password.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
are you using xampp? are you sure you set your password correct? try logging in in with your password.
Yes, I am! I have Apache and MySQL running from the Control Panel.

Ah, just got onto localhost/phpmyadmin and I didn't see this (didn't realise I could scroll down on the homepage) it says: "You are connected as 'root' with no password, which corresponds to the default MySQL privileged account. Your MySQL server is running with this default, is open to intrusion, and you really should fix this security hole by setting a password for user 'root'." My password has both characters and numbers, should I try with just characters? Thanks for all your help so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread