[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alb

Dec 26, 2013
I have double checked my config.php and there are no errors but i still get MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

TiZaX

Aug 27, 2015
I have one problem, i cant see my character when i go into a room, it looks like its moved to the left idk

lolmann12331

Dec 22, 2011
Hi guys! I've seen a lot of new people asking how to create a 2016 hotel and I thought I'd help them. This tutorial is for noobs who just started creating habbo hotels.
Im going to use Sled's edited PlusEMU, a clean PlusEMU database and r63b with PRODUCTION-201604132204-637539863
Downloads: (you need everything)
<< XAMPP
<< plusemu 2016
<< clean database
<< htdocs.zip
Some editor (notepad++ recommended)

Step 1:
Download all the files and place them on your desktop.
Step 2:
Install XAMPP and your editor.
Step 3:
Unpack htdocs.zip inside your htdocs folder
KgBUwt7.png

Step 4:
Go to /app/management/config.php and change YOURIP to your external ip. (you can find that on chickenip.com)
Also change pass to your password
Jk3YKwY.png

Step 5:
Go to /swfs/gamedata/external_variables.txt and change YOURIP to your external ip.
Step 6:
go to /swfs/banner.php and change on line 58 pass to your password
Step 6b:
Go to /swfs/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt
Change tairovski.nl to your ip (I forgot to change that.)
Step 6c:
Go to /app/tpl/skins/martin/client.php and change the ip to yours (Forgot that to :p)
Step 7:
We're now done with htdocs. Open the emulator folder on your desktop and go to /emulator/bin/debug/config.ini
Change db.password to your password, change db.name to "Plus" and change all the ip adresses to your external ip except db.hostname.
13BR4Ib.png

Step 8:
go to localhost/phpmyadmin and click on databases.
Create a new database:
fuqlI2M.png

Click on create.
Now click on import
9oTTpOA.png

Select the .sql file inside of the emulator folder.
BJwVUnG.png

If the file is to big, put it in a zip file and then upload it.
Step 9:
Port forwarding. This is different for every router.
Ports you need to open:
80, 30000 and 30001

And thats it! you got yourself a working habbo hotel! If i forgot something or its not working, please comment your problem. Thanks for reading and I'll be glad to help you guys.

Quick troubleshoot:
Endless loading, Stuck at 78%:

Your client cant connect to your emulator. Check if CanYouSeeMe.org work with port 30000. Make sure your port-forwarded good. Also dont forget to change the ip in the client.php file
Black screen:
Check if you Correclly filled in External Vars and it has the same path as in config.php
White screen:
Check if Swfs folder is set correcly.
No team page:
Yep I know, I'm lazy.
Housekeeping?:
Its located at /ase. Its not that advanced, but its something.
Super cool extra tip:
If your hotel doesn't connect at school, but does at home and your friends there house, change the connection port to 443. This port cant be blocked and will work 100 procent! (only use if your hotel works 100 procent and you know what you're doing)

To all the people that cant upload the database just use navicat :)

Heroiik62

Aug 29, 2016
Hello, my port 30000 and 30001 not work, and i can't connect to my homepage.
I'm on Xampp and it's my first try to make a retro anyone can help me ?

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
Are you using localhost or did you port forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trhnightmare

Aug 15, 2016
i have a problem with this tut client loads to 76 then stuck ive tryed seaching about it and checked but i cant see the problem can anyone help please?

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
i have a problem with this tut client loads to 76 then stuck ive tryed seaching about it and checked but i cant see the problem can anyone help please?
do you have tv? i'll just fix it for you.

did you portforward? open up "Firewall with Advanced Security" then "Inbound Rules" > New Rule > Port > TCP > Specific Local Ports: 30000,30001 > Allow the Connection > Rules apply to all 3 > name it hotel > finish
Repeat the same process for "Outbound Rules" and you have successfully portforward.

trhnightmare

Aug 15, 2016
hi thanks for replying its a VPS server Firewall is off right now on all of it its still the same problem ive been up all night trying search why i download tv now

i have installed tv i cant private message you as i havent posted enough times have you got skype?

Heroiik62

Aug 29, 2016

did you portforward? open up "Firewall with Advanced Security" then "Inbound Rules" > New Rule > Port > TCP > Specific Local Ports: 30000,30001 > Allow the Connection > Rules apply to all 3 > name it hotel > finish
Repeat the same process for "Outbound Rules" and you have successfully portforward.

I've do that, but isn't work.

Are you using localhost or did you port forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know the diference but I think i use localhost.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
I've do that, but isn't work.

I don't know the diference but I think i use localhost.
that's how you portforward, you probably have a different problem. you said you can't connect to the homepage aka your hotel i'm assuming? Show us a screenshot of what you see when you go to , you gave us absolutely no info so it's hard to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread