[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Let me try that and get back to you.

Edit:
No-go. Still nothing.
@ItsMeRomian @GlennRetros
Everything is still grey.

And this came up when I tried to load a furni category;
kQc0L.png
dude, make sure you edited your config.php, config.ini, external_variables, override_variables and client.php

Jake_M

Sep 4, 2016
bro what in the actual are u trying to show me? i said edit your external_variables and external_override_variables for the ghost avatar problem
And just exactly how long will it take you to understand that I've confirmed they are set up properly?

@GlennRetros
At this point I'm even willing to make you an RDP account for the VPS to show I've done this right.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
And just exactly how long will it take you to understand that I've confirmed they are set up properly?

@GlennRetros
At this point I'm even willing to make you an RDP account for the VPS to show I've done this right.
i wouldn't need an rdc account, i have the remote desktop program so all i would need is your server dets. I would much rather do it through teamviewer but if trust me enough then that's on you.

Jake_M

Sep 4, 2016
i wouldn't need an rdc account, i have the remote desktop program so all i would need is your server dets. I would much rather do it through teamviewer but if trust me enough then that's on you.
It's not like I can use it in its current iteration, that's for sure. I'll send you a PM.

marsvinking

Sep 7, 2016
they're french but i don't understand, the first line in green say : "The size of the chain input is incorrect".
After that i don't understand..
You must be registered for see images attach
[/QUOTE]
I just fixed mine and the thing you need to delete from your database is furniture thats the one causing it then reupload a new one until it works, im doing the same thing right now trying to get a working furniture.sql for the thingy

Ehm ive got around that stuff with the EMU but the client does not like me and ive cleared the Cookies and browsing data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread