[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
learn to follow the tut and quit skipping over shit, this tutorial is the easiest most well written tutorial out there, even a 10 year old can follow it. it literally has images, everything is pre written and ready to go u just need to change a few lines to your dets.

- Import your db sql
- Extract cms to htdocs
- Extract emu folder to desktop
Then edit your files
- Config.php
- Client.php
- Config.ini
- External and external_override variables

Done

Heroiik62

Aug 29, 2016
learn to follow the tut and quit skipping over shit, this tutorial is the easiest most well written tutorial out there, even a 10 year old can follow it. it literally has images, everything is pre written and ready to go u just need to change a few lines to your dets.

- Import your db sql
- Extract cms to htdocs
- Extract emu folder to desktop
Then edit your files
- Config.php
- Client.php
- Config.ini
- External and external_override variables

Done
This is what i do...
Do not be vulgar, I just do not understand.

This is what i do...
Do not be vulgar, I just do not understand.
Emu works fine.
You must be registered for see images attach

Heroiik62

Aug 29, 2016
Yes they're french but i don't understand, the first line in green say : "The size of the chain input is incorrect".
After that i don't understand..
You must be registered for see images attach

Jake_M

Sep 4, 2016
The CMS seems to be riddled with advertisements which is a huge turnoff for me, and then there's the issue of no matter what I do or edit in the database on my rank, I can't log into housekeeping. Edit: And it also seems none of the items are loading. People are ghosts.

Double edit:
And shoving Dynamusic down people's throats (the way it feels to me) isn't a sound move. How do I remove it?

Last edited:

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
The CMS seems to be riddled with advertisements which is a huge turnoff for me, and then there's the issue of no matter what I do or edit in the database on my rank, I can't log into housekeeping. Edit: And it also seems none of the items are loading. People are ghosts.

Double edit:
And shoving Dynamusic down people's throats (the way it feels to me) isn't a sound move. How do I remove it?

1. just go to every page that has the advertisements and remove them? example me.php, community.php, etc
2. its yoururl/ase
3. you probably forgot to edit your external_override_variables (most people forget this)
4. just remove the radio code from your client.php file

this is just a tutorial, the cms used isn't going to necessarily fit your needs, if you don't like it just look for a different skin

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
1. just go to every page that has the advertisements and remove them? example me.php, community.php, etc
2. its yoururl/ase
3. you probably forgot to edit your external_override_variables (most people forget this)
4. just remove the radio code from your client.php file

this is just a tutorial, the cms used isn't going to necessarily fit your needs, if you don't like it just look for a different skin
You could just change the theme to the standard one. I just wanted to give my friend some recognition. No need to hate.

Jake_M

Sep 4, 2016
I apologise, I didn't mean to come over as snide, rude, condescending or any other negative style of response.

I'll work this out.

Edit:
I got the /ase link, my only concern with it is that it keeps saying I've got the wrong access level. @GlennRetros @ItsMeRomian

Last edited:

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
I apologise, I didn't mean to come over as snide, rude, condescending or any other negative style of response.

I'll work this out.

Edit:
I got the /ase link, my only concern with it is that it keeps saying I've got the wrong access level. @GlennRetros @ItsMeRomian
level 9 is the highest rank by default for plus, change your rank to 9 and then refresh ase

Jake_M

Sep 4, 2016
Level 9 is the highest, level 5 is minimum to access.
Right, I see. I'll try that out.

On the topic of advertisements; this is what I meant -
RrUdA.png

Jake_M

Sep 4, 2016
Very well, I've been able to remove them.

0Rdcm.png

VWha3.png

Pretty sure I did everything alright here.

And on the note of everyone being ghosts, still the same, and I'm 100% confident I did everything, unless I've overlooked something.

wjp1y.png

And as cherry on top, everytime I try to load a furniture category, it boots me out.

This shit got a lot more complicated since '05.

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Very well, I've been able to remove them.

0Rdcm.png

VWha3.png

Pretty sure I did everything alright here.

And on the note of everyone being ghosts, still the same, and I'm 100% confident I did everything, unless I've overlooked something.

wjp1y.png

And as cherry on top, everytime I try to load a furniture category, it boots me out.

This shit got a lot more complicated since '05.
did u edit your external_variables and external_override_variables in your swfs folder? if u did then clear your cache :p

Jake_M

Sep 4, 2016
did u edit your external_variables and external_override_variables in your swfs folder? if u did then clear your cache :p
Let me try that and get back to you.

Edit:
No-go. Still nothing.
@ItsMeRomian @GlennRetros
Everything is still grey.

And this came up when I tried to load a furni category;
kQc0L.png

Edit edit:
On the flipside, /ase now works!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.