[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
there is nothing wrong with the furniture table but u can delete it if u want.... that is if you want the emu not to function correctly and your client and catalogue to crash, just use a clean database.

Noice release tbf, its a shame i already know how to make r63b :)
this isn't a release it's a tutorial lol

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
Go to /app/management/config.php and change YOURIP to your external ip. (you can find that on chickenip.com)
Also change pass to your password

should I click 'search' and 'replace..' with notepad YOURIP and pass in notepad++

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
I replaced all YOURIP with my ip
and pass with password I wish to use?

what about yourdomain.com does these need to be changed?
If you have a password for MySQL put it there else leave it blank and it should be your ip or if you have a domain put the domain there.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
If you have a password for MySQL put it there else leave it blank and it should be your ip or if you have a domain put the domain there.

yeah, the thing is I don't even know what MySQL is.
I do have a domain though.

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
yeah, the thing is I don't even know what MySQL is.
I do have a domain though.
Did you need to use a password when accessing localhost/phpmyadmin ? If no then don't fill in a password. Leave the domain for now as you need to change more files when using a domain.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
Did you need to use a password when accessing localhost/phpmyadmin ? If no then don't fill in a password. Leave the domain for now as you need to change more files when using a domain.

thank you. only thing i've changed so far is the YOURIP so shall i carry on?

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
Go to /swfs/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt
Change tairovski.nl to your ip (I forgot to change that.)
how does this one work? take away every link with tairovski.nl entirely and replace with my ip

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
all these files are broken like as in some joke tutorial
reading the documentation in htdocs/app/management has been trashed
the information from there to follow are gone in most files and not being able to access phpmyadmin anyway

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
all these files are broken like as in some joke tutorial
reading the documentation in htdocs/app/management has been trashed
the information from there to follow are gone in most files and not being able to access phpmyadmin anyway

Ive tried this tutorial on different os'es , on different machines, helped a lot of people via teamviewer and even did this tutorial on my school bypassing a firewall. This tutorial definitely works and if you don't even know how to click a link to phpmyadmin you shouldn't be making a retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread