TinkHotel - Habbo Project - 99% fidelity to Habbo.com

smg

Nov 25, 2018
Well, based off of the entirety of this post - This won't be going anywhere and I wouldn't trust it - goodluck with it.

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
Obviusly i want to use all stuff in AngularJS files. The most important think that not are in is the app modal. I can't get working with the laravel, all time gives me injector error, IDK why, but Im trying to add it, don't worry. Everybody knows add stuff to a compressed Framework JS files is crazy, just like santor0 do it with the Staff page for example. And Im not cringe cause i didn't hide anything of the web or cms and client. All good and bad things is posted in the main thread.

From here keep with your CMS project, cause looks good, just like the Habbo-web clone that exists in github, what it's the same style that you are trying to do. I want to see your live project :)

And yes, its crazy too get the 100% equals to Habbo tbh.

Edit: WTF the only stuff what is not added with the Angular JS compressed files is the App Modal, the rest are custom JS that don't have directly relation with the Angular and is a custom Stuff. Any body checks it or the hate is keeping free? XD
Post automatically merged:

Well, based off of the entirety of this post - This won't be going anywhere and I wouldn't trust it - goodluck with it.
I respectect your opinion, looks destructive but i respectec to you. But IDK in what are you bassed exactly to say this tbh. And why don't trust it? They exists and I think is a good place to see a modern Habbo project :) . Whatever thanks for the good words! Cheers!

PD: And still without see a good comment about a any thing of the project, looks strange all the hate im reciving. It seems like there is too much envy or something. LOL

Last edited:

smg

Nov 25, 2018
The way you're formatting your replies and the inability to take constructive criticism from the community that you're advertising to is the exact reason i wouldn't place my trust in having any sort of information listed on the hotel you're advertising. Please don't take it personal, as you have been with others - this is purely observational and i truly do wish you the best of luck with it however, from the looks of things it just doesn't seem to be the place others can look at and truly be invested in.
Obviusly i want to use all stuff in AngularJS files. The most important think that not are in is the app modal. I can't get working with the laravel, all time gives me injector error, IDK why, but Im trying to add it, don't worry. Everybody knows add stuff to a compressed Framework JS files is crazy, just like santor0 do it with the Staff page for example. And Im not cringe cause i didn't hide anything of the web or cms and client. All good and bad things is posted in the main thread.

From here keep with your CMS project, cause looks good, just like the Habbo-web clone that exists in github, what it's the same style that you are trying to do. I want to see your live project :)

And yes, its crazy too get the 100% equals to Habbo tbh.

Edit: WTF the only stuff what is not added with the Angular JS compressed files is the App Modal, the rest are custom JS that don't have directly relation with the Angular and is a custom Stuff. Any body checks it or the hate is keeping free? XD
Post automatically merged:

I respectect your opinion, looks destructive but i respectec to you. But IDK in what are you bassed exactly to say this tbh. And why don't trust it? They exists and I think is a good place to see a modern Habbo project :) . Whatever thanks for the good words! Cheers!

PD: And still without see a good comment about a any thing of the project, looks strange all the hate im reciving. It seems like there is too much envy or something. LOL

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
Man this is an another lie. Welcome to te haters club. If I don't like the constructive opinions why I answer to the question and offer to crhistian (Leader) the oportunity of speak in private in relation of finding exploits from it, just that looks that he know more than me about, for example? And the one personally thing was with pswrd, person that has been exposed in my last screenshoot post and more. Well thank's you for all good words and welcome again to the haters club :p

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012
Man this is an another lie. Welcome to te haters club. If I don't like the constructive opinions why I answer to the question and offer to crhistian (Leader) the oportunity of speak in private in relation of finding exploits from it, just that looks that he know more than me about, for example? And the one personally thing was with pswrd, person that has been exposed in my last screenshoot post and more. Well thank's you for all good words and welcome again to the haters club :p
Correction: you were exposed in the OldSkooler Discord.

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
Man you have a serious problem with my person. I didn't get exposed, all can join to Quackster (OldSkooler) discord and see another lie of pswrd. I don't have anything to hide.

Update: The app modal has been added in the Angular JS compressed files like a more than Habbo web page, not like a modal, at the moment. For now, all official stuff has been added with Angular JS compressed files.

Edit: Improved performance of the web. Here is an image that you can look the comparision with the :
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
Watching your thread and the received replies, not to be rude but I would highly suggest you to take time to further improve your retro based on comments by other community members on here.

Yes, we're fully aware and understand you want to replicate Habbo by utilizing ChocolateyCMS which originally have similar web design as Habbo web builds, however bear in mind that the CMS is pretty outdated as far as I know, since its using Laravel Lumen 5.5, and also as mentioned by @Leader , the CMS does contain several vulnerabilities and exploits (I was one of the early adopter for ChocolateyCMS and reported several vulnerability for it.)

However as being suggested by community members on this thread, moving on you should use better and updated CMS for your retro, such as AtomCMS by @Object , or OrionCMS by @iNicollas . If you don't like the current theme of both mentioned CMS, perhaps you could always create your customized theme based on the ChocolateyCMS - as long as you're using the updated CMS, it would be fine.

For the retro features and your aim. its fine for you to put high benchmark, but dont take high expectations if yourself couldn't take feedback from the community itself.

Tbh I myself not a good retro owner/developer at start, but I took constructive critism to improve myself over time. Don't take offence for my opinions or other community members above - take it as your learning curve towards building your retro community.

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
Thank you for your words. Without having in count the stupids replys, the rest has been construcitve opinions, opinions that I reflexioned this last day. For now I want to still with this private Chocolatey CMS, but for sure I go to take a look to a AtomCMS or OrionCMS, to compare with my choco version, and see what can do or what is better for this project. Wathever if anyone wants help me about finding exploits, I would appreciate it.

Update 2: The app modal has been added and NOW WORKS! No more custom JS for official stuff. Now has been added just like the official one do, not like a habbo web page. Now can say the CMS have all official stuff and works just like a clone (it's ChocolateyCMS from santor0 with an very huge 2024 update :p) Only missing the things that are mentioned in the main thread.

Last edited:

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
This is comedy...14 years on this forum and I can never get over the amount of threads like this. @Jowy I wish you luck with this. I'm not sure how far you'll get but you've made good strides. One thing I will say is, learn to take criticism and improve upon it. While it may seem that @Leader is against you, he's not. He just wants you to realize what you are doing. Unfortunately the retro community is dying but I'm always excited to see how much effort and time those who truly want this to flourish again put into their projects. Again, I wish you the best of luck.

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
Obviusly I don't like to discuss and less like has been ocurred here, but If anyone is difamating me I need to defend myself (and more with "friendly facess"). Thanks you man for valorating my job, aprecciate it! And with Leader im not angry or something, if looked like this, my bad, Im only trating to answer why It was not do in Angular in the first time.

Probably if Leader hadn't mentioned anything to me about it, it would have taken me much longer to solve it than it already has.

And I believe that all constructive opinions help, because whether they are right or not, they give you another point of view or another approach that you have not seen, and that can help you continue improving. Sometimes from within we don't see what others see. That's why it's always good to at least listen to them.

And thank you again!

Update: The ban system has been redone practically from 0. Exploits ands bugs fixed. All works fine and exactly like Habbo do, including the ban reasons and the handler for normal or permanent ban, except If you get banned when you are in the client, the web don't show you the button of Reload client. Just disconnects you and your session, but need to reload with navigator button to do this step.

Still working on it and more. Any update I will post here too early as I can :)

Update 2: Improved web page speed and performance. See metrics:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread