TinkHotel - Habbo Project - 99% fidelity to Habbo.com

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020

What is about this project called TinkHotel?
  • TinkHotel is a project to recreate Habbo Hotel, with a clarify head objective, be the most identical to the official Hotel. That's include get all features from the web and the client. It's a non-profit, for educational purposes project.
  • This project has born in 2011, when I created the first Hotel, in v14, using the famous Debbo Project Emulator. Then I continued the project to the 2013-2014 year, year in I decided to close the project, for no reason perse. The last version released on their time has be the r63a and r63b, keeping the same head objective what I have now.
  • Now, 3 years ago, exactly in September of 2021, I decided to reopen TinkHotel, with the last technologies and versions from Habbo was I can get.
What make TinkHotel uniche?
I think TinkHotel is uniche for these reasons:
  • Unique website/CMS (excluding the official ROLF). We have a custom CMS, nobody have something like that, at least in public. Have all features from Habbo, except the 2FA system, the Metamask Wallet and the shop. This last is because this project is a non-profit.
  • Automatic lenguage system. This is a international Hotel, with 3 principally lenguages, Spanish, Portuguese and English. This system detect automatically your country, and based on this, they show to you the web and the client in your mattern lenguage. For now is in Beta, we implemented this literally this week.
  • Have a fully fuctionally NUX system. That means, when you are registrating your Avatar, the step of create your Avatar and choose your welcome room, it's fully coded in HTML5, implementating this with Nitro. This include the optional NUX introducing tutorial, the one you see after choose your room.
  • Have a Flash client and their desktop App. The desktop app works the most acurrate possible like the official one, that means you can launch the App from the web if you want, for example.
  • Have fully fuctional SnowStorm game in Flash client. The SnowStorm was coded for include the level system, wins/loses rating, and more. p.s tHeRe ArE aLoT oF bUgS :)
  • We have FastFood game too, what works in both clients.
  • Full catalogue. We have a full catalogue, updated to the last April 2024 update. Only missing a certaing NFT furnis.
  • Lot of custom Wired furnis of all types. Time to remember all Wired are working 99% cause most of them has been recoded.
  • A lot of custom furnis, clothing and more. That's include all official furnis/clothing too.
  • Half pet system. That means all pets can talk, eat and drink, but missing training features. But for example, the horses and their archievements works 100%.
  • F R E E custom NFT system. If you like the Blockchain and the Web3, this feature has been released for you :)
  • And a lot of things more...
What technologies are using?
  • ChocolateyCMS. That's include Laravel and AngularJS. Private edition.
  • Arcturus Morningstar 3.x.x. That's include Java. Private edition.
You must be registered for see images attach

habbo_app.gif

Well, If you are reading this, thank's for your time to take a look to this Habbo Project. Cheers!

Sincerily,
Jowy.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
You don't have 99% fidelity. You're using a terribly made CMS with exploits and an older version of Arcturus missing a lot of Habbo's current features.

Chocolatey was arguably one of the worst things to come out in this community. He was editing the build files of Habbo directly instead of maintaining his own Angular source and added a bunch of exploitable code (to a usually secure Laravel lol)

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
You don't have 99% fidelity. You're using a terribly made CMS with exploits and an older version of Arcturus missing a lot of Habbo's current features.

Chocolatey was arguably one of the worst things to come out in this community. He was editing the build files of Habbo directly instead of maintaining his own Angular source and added a bunch of exploitable code (to a usually secure Laravel lol)
First of all, the 99% is an expression, it cannot be taken literally. Second, you are judging me as if I were a Sulake developer, when this is a project that I have created without profit, solely with the intention that the user enjoys it without any cost and/or advertising. Third, if you want, I can speak with you in private about finding exploits, cause what I see you know more than me.

Edit: And almost all stuff has been added using the Angular JS compressed files (respecting the coherence).

Last edited:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
First of all, the 99% is an expression, it cannot be taken literally. Second, you are judging me as if I were a Sulake developer, when this is a project that I have created without profit, solely with the intention that the user enjoys it without any cost and/or advertising. Third, if you want, I can speak with you in private about finding exploits, cause what I see you know more than me.

Edit: And almost all stuff has been added using the Angular JS compressed files (respecting the coherence).
You edited your thread because a main bullet point was literally having 99% of the features and high fidelity with habbo as is. There is no AngularJS compressed file, it's a build file and it is not meant for development. Chocolatey was not developed correctly on any level and misused Laravel and definitely misused Angular.

It's a terrible choice in 2024. The developer has done good work since then, but he was learning a lot and outside of his comfort zone at that time. There are exploits on Chocolatey, it is not a joke.

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
The main thread has not been edited. If you don't like the project you can ignore it. I think nobody and anything has disrespectful to you.

Edit: Heeey man! Push stop! You edit your thread too. Take a look to the web source, you can see all js files what i talking about. Im talking to the wall, cause you are answering me things that I already answered to you. Looks like you are angry about anything what IDK what is, but secure i don't have any relation about. Take a breath man, you are mad with me, and I didn't do anything.

Last edited:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
The main thread has not been edited. If you don't like the project you can ignore it. I think nobody and anything has disrespectful to you.

Edit: Heeey man! Push stop! You edit your thread too. Take a look to the web source, you can see all js files what i talking about. Im talking to the wall, cause you are answering me things that I already answered to you. Looks like you are angry about anything what IDK what is, but secure i don't have any relation about. Take a breath man, you are mad with me, and I didn't do anything.
The JS files are the build output of Angular, it's not correct.

No hate, but there are problems with the cms you chose. Put the habbo theme on Atom and you're fine

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
Not true. Man really are you very mad. Please stop be rude. This doesn't make senses.

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012

No hate, but there are problems with the cms you chose. Put the habbo theme on Atom and you're fine
Wouldn't it be easier to just port and slap this theme onto Atom or something far more secure and stable?

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
Paswrd i know to you too match. You can stop to be rude too. If you want to answer me, first take a look to your content and what are you saying about it. Maybe you can be exposed.

Last edited:

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012
Paswrd you know me, just like i know to yo. You can stop to be rude too. If you want to answer me, first take a look to your content and what are you saying about it.
I don't see how I was being rude, learn to take some constructive criticism. But personally I would want to run on something that has a better code base if what @Leader is saying is true.

It looks very nice don't get me wrong, and it's impressive that it looks very similar to Habbo at the moment. Nonetheless I hope your project goes well.

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
First of all stop being rude please again, you know perfectly what are you doing, you don't are too mutch stupid, knowless faces. And it's funny that you are trying to say me software leasons (camuflated in false constructive opinion) when you are using my open source software for your production Hotel. It's ironic, right?

And thank's for all good words and the best of luck to your project ;)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
First of all stop being rude please again, you know perfectly what are you doing, you don't are too mutch stupid, knowless faces. And it's funny that you are trying to say me software leasons (camuflated in false constructive opinion) when you are using my open source software for your production Hotel. It's ironic, right?

What production hotel do I even have? I don't even own a hotel or am affiliated with any.

If I did, it would use Imagine and my MS4 fork that has dozens of bug fixes

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
What production hotel do I even have? I don't even own a hotel or am affiliated with any.
The last reply I made is not for you, is for pswrd, continuing the conversation with him, just like anyone can see.

Edit: Answering your edtied thread Leader: Why don't do an live project/hotel to see what you can offer? Looks like you have a huge material that the users can enjoy, just imagine the RP living now in 2024, can be amazing ;)

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012

Your open source software? Havana wasn't made by you and you're bold to claim Havana was made by you when we personally called you out in the old skooler discord for removing Quacksters copyrights on Quacksters open source software... LMAO kid.

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
Your open source software? Havana wasn't made by you and you're bold to claim Havana was made by you when we personally called you out in the old skooler discord for removing Quacksters copyrights on Quacksters open source software... LMAO kid.
At no time have I said that Havana was created by me, that has been solely and exclusively your invention. I just said that it seems ironic that you are trying to give me software lessons disguised as false constructive opinions when you are using my open source software for your production hotel. Stop being rude and manipulative, don't you realize I've told you 3 times already to stop doing it? What you're doing is very strange, friend.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
The last reply I made is not for you, is for pswrd, continuing the conversation with him, just like anyone can see.

Edit: Answering your edtied thread Leader: Why don't do an live project/hotel to see what you can offer? Looks like you have a huge material that the users can enjoy, just imagine the RP living now in 2024, can be amazing ;)
i'm making a beta for it but not sure if i'm going to make a full rp or not. the community is much smaller then when i used to own rps back in 2016

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012
At no time have I said that Havana was created by me, that has been solely and exclusively your invention. I just said that it seems ironic that you are trying to give me software lessons disguised as false constructive opinions when you are using my open source software for your production hotel. Stop being rude and manipulative, don't you realize I've told you 3 times already to stop doing it? What you're doing is very strange, friend.
I don't see where I'm using your software on a production hotel? Tf?

Jowy

Sep 6, 2020
i'm making a beta for it but not sure if i'm going to make a full rp or not. the community is much smaller then when i used to own rps back in 2016
Mmmm for sure you know more about rp community than me. But for sure a hybrid of RP and standar Habbo can be cool for get more users intersted about it, for casuals and experienced players. Yo have any public repro or discord about it?
Post automatically merged:

I don't see where I'm using your software on a production hotel? Tf?
That's happens when you speak too much, you put yourself in evidence.

Edit: Thats what im saying about how is pswrd, in another things (capture from Quackster discord right now):

Last edited:

Sullivan

Feb 12, 2018

You'd still have to utilize AngularJS for the front end. The ng-model directives are crucial for Habbos CMS functionality and are specific to AngularJS and didn't transition to its successor when AngularJS was phased out.

I spent a good amount of time trying to reconstruct the directives in JS for a clone of Habbos CMS I was building on the latest Angular version but couldn't get everything 100% perfect. Which is very unsatisfying if you are trying to replicate Habbo perfectly. Not saying someone couldn't do it perfectly in JS but.. talking about cringe lol.

Highly recommended to use Angular JS for the frontend it's the only sensible option.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread