Recruiting RP Developer (EMU ONLY)

JOBAL

Not cheating? Your not trying
Dec 4, 2013
Hi guys,

I appreciate you taking the time to look at this. I've recently decided I have too much free time and have really only been taking an interest in RP hotels for awhile now, and with previous experience in owning regular retros I have decided to pursue opening a RP.
Note: I have never owned an RP before, I have owned regular retros, and been a user on many RP's. I can assure that I am not the owner who does stupid shit like hiring 10 noob staff after being open for a week. However, if you do not want to be in a RP with a first-time RP owner, I completely understand, exit this page now.

Obviously I am looking for someone with a wide knowledge of Habbo development, due to the fact that if we want any chance of competing in today's RP community, we need to be extremely unique. If you would like to discuss further, you can leave a comment, pm me, or leave your skype. The position is Unpaid but he/she will receive founder/owner rank.

UPDATE: I have a Dev onboard for CMS development, we still need 1 or 2 developers for the EMU.

Here is some info on the server I have:

3 Cores @ 3.7GHz+
4GB Dedicated Ram
110GB Disk Space
600GBPS Anti DDOS Protection
250MBPS Connection

I do also have a RP domain, however, not really sure if I like the name anymore so I might grab a new one, but that is something that would be a team decision.

I am not in a rush to open, as I would like to be as unique as possible on opening, other than having builders, I only would like a few testing users online for the first bit. This is not a money-making scheme for me, I'm not concerned about money, but rather creating a unique and realistic roleplay that people from all over the world can enjoy, and I can be proud to be apart of.

Thank you for your time.
- Josh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread