[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiZaX

Aug 27, 2015
People that still have the Database timed out error or other ones, just go to xampp>phpmyadmin>config and then search in the config for exec_timelimit and change that value to 9999, that should fix your problem.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
People that still have the Database timed out error or other ones, just go to xampp>phpmyadmin>config and then search in the config for exec_timelimit and change that value to 9999, that should fix your problem.
u can also just use another database like navicat

TiZaX

Aug 27, 2015
Hey dude, i keep getting black screen & i followed all the steps correctly, could you help me out please

TiZaX

Aug 27, 2015
Add chizzychizz8 on skype, i'll send screenshots if you want. Because im not home and my internet is shit over here. Greets

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Add chizzychizz8 on skype, i'll send screenshots if you want. Because im not home and my internet is shit over here. Greets
make sure you edited client.php, config.ini, external variables and override_external_variables

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
firstly, never post your server ip or you will be at risk for vulnerabilities and attacks, i would remove from the post.

secondly, your external variables etc dont look right at all, they look like r63 files. are you using all the files from this tutorial?

TiZaX

Aug 27, 2015
yeah, i do. And i can see The radio in the client and hear the radio but the client is black screen. and thanks i deleted my comment

Any idea to fix it? :/

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
yeah, i do. And i can see The radio in the client and hear the radio but the client is black screen. and thanks i deleted my comment

Any idea to fix it? :/
if u followed this tutorial right it should work. is your emu running without any errors? did you edit client.php? config.ini in the emu?

TiZaX

Aug 27, 2015
I litteraly did every single thing like in the tutorial. I'll download teamviewer can u take a look then?

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
help the databe.sql is to big to import.
xampp is shitty, either change the max file size in your config to something bigger or just use navicat instead of phpmyadmin for your database

shx21

Aug 6, 2016
PHP ERROR 404 - Data not found

IIS7 - VPS -

I don't spawn in my rooms? and my users too, skype nxt_shiux

help mee

xlw00tlx

Aug 6, 2016
ty got it working
but the server doesnt take my ddns no-ip just external ip
also theres a way to fix pets and horses?they show as ghosts

Status