[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLeeM97

Jul 19, 2016
It is hard to check... I just created a new copy with everything edited of external_variables and override variables...
In banner.php its just this one on line 58 and i've edited.. Checking if it works now...

EDIT: Ok whatever it was, it is working now :up:

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
It is hard to check... I just created a new copy with everything edited of external_variables and override variables...
In banner.php its just this one on line 58 and i've edited.. Checking if it works now...

EDIT: Ok whatever it was, it is working now :up:
alright i'm glad you fixed it :cool:

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Yeah... Now i have to fix that white guy problem... No avatar and no furni loading.. I hope i find smthn

you probably edited your swfs wrong, can you post your external_variables and override_external_variables? if you want i can help you in private message just ask

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
dude when i try to import the database.sql it says error cuz its to big file
This happened to me too, did you try upload it as a .zip file? A .rar won't work though, since I tried haha!

e: While I'm here, I thought I'd ask. Has anyone successfully imported new furniture (anything from Releases on this forum for example) into their server that functions? I saw there was 2 hof_furni folders which threw me a little and I tested trying to upload I think 8 pieces of some Pokémon furniture I found. I got them all into MySQL after randomly choosing one of the hof_furni folders but they weren't anywhere in the catalog. Was wondering if anybody got some working and how I'd do go about doing it? :)

My signature should be "Noob willing to learn..." :lol:

Last edited:

leev_01

Jul 23, 2016
When I try to visit my retro I get a message saying "Object not found!"
In the Emulator I don't see any errors.

_Dylan_123

Mar 5, 2016
I cant import my database.sql
Im getting this error
"No data was received to import. Either no file name was submitted, or the file size exceeded the maximum size permitted by your PHP configuration. See ."

Im getting this error
"No data was received to import. Either no file name was submitted, or the file size exceeded the maximum size permitted by your PHP configuration. See ."
This is fixed and i have a new issue:Idk how to portward please help me

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Im getting this error

This is fixed and i have a new issue:Idk how to portward please help me
Use portforward.com and find your router, it should give instructions on how to do it. Probs easiest way :)

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Thats why making a habbo retro on your own pc is bad, unless using sumin like hamachi not hosted on your ip address

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Can u not just add me on skype and teamviewer me
Be easier you learning it yourself so you can do it for the future.

Thats why making a habbo retro on your own pc is bad, unless using sumin like hamachi not hosted on your ip address
I don't get it, it's much better learning to host stuff for you and friends rather than going through an easy and potentially risky way (well, riskier. Port forwarding isn't 100% safe but appears safer than Hamachi.) It took me about 2-3 times looking online to learn how to port forward and it's super useful. I can easily host tons of games for me and my friends now rather than risking myself on Hamachi, plus I can just start up the game and it's there rather than waiting for Hamachi to load. Hosting servers on your own PC can be hefty but the EMU really isn't, only downside is it can take a small while longer to shut down if it's been up for a few hours.

Anyway, off topic but still, port forward be good :D

_Dylan_123

Mar 5, 2016
Be easier you learning it yourself so you can do it for the future.

I don't get it, it's much better learning to host stuff for you and friends rather than going through an easy and potentially risky way (well, riskier. Port forwarding isn't 100% safe but appears safer than Hamachi.) It took me about 2-3 times looking online to learn how to port forward and it's super useful. I can easily host tons of games for me and my friends now rather than risking myself on Hamachi, plus I can just start up the game and it's there rather than waiting for Hamachi to load. Hosting servers on your own PC can be hefty but the EMU really isn't, only downside is it can take a small while longer to shut down if it's been up for a few hours.

Anyway, off topic but still, port forward be good :D
Ridge but Virgin Media is harder to port forward

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Ridge but Virgin Media is harder to port forward
The ISP doesn't matter so much, unless obviously they don't offer port forwarding. Usually the router is an issue, definitely if quite old or really new as guides for port forwarding wouldn't be around. Did you try portforward.com?

_Dylan_123

Mar 5, 2016
The ISP doesn't matter so much, unless obviously they don't offer port forwarding. Usually the router is an issue, definitely if quite old or really new as guides for port forwarding wouldn't be around. Did you try portforward.com?
What do i select for the program

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
What do i select for the program
Sorry I can't take this to PM yet. I don't know what you're on about. If you go to portforward.com, look to the left and click "List of All Routers" find yours then click it, then click your model. After that it should give you a guide on how to port forward.

_Dylan_123

Mar 5, 2016
Sorry I can't take this to PM yet. I don't know what you're on about. If you go to portforward.com, look to the left and click "List of All Routers" find yours then click it, then click your model. After that it should give you a guide on how to port forward.
and also you have to select program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread