[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
Yes, I am! I have Apache and MySQL running from the Control Panel.

Ah, just got onto localhost/phpmyadmin and I didn't see this (didn't realise I could scroll down on the homepage) it says: "You are connected as 'root' with no password, which corresponds to the default MySQL privileged account. Your MySQL server is running with this default, is open to intrusion, and you really should fix this security hole by setting a password for user 'root'." My password has both characters and numbers, should I try with just characters? Thanks for all your help so far :)
A password isnt really needed as you wont access phpmyadmin from outside your own network. try not filling in a password in config.php and using root as username.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
A password isnt really needed as you wont access phpmyadmin from outside your own network. try not filling in a password in config.php and using root as username.

:O! It works! [[Well, ish. It's a black screen and the music in the corner has broken images when I press the up arrow (I'll just upload a screenshot) , had to guess where mute was :p But I got through! Thank you so much!

Ah, now when I try to Register it comes up with "Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'", it's a very common thing on here my Google search has told me, but when I use the little console at the bottom to run a query, I get MySQL Error 1064 :(]] (<imagine strikethrough in between [[ and ]]) I'm so sorry for being so noob-ish, I just have no idea where to go, and running a little server for me and my friends seems pretty cool, and this tutorial is awesome and this place seems awesome. :D

Okay, I got it, woo! You're all awesome, thank you so much for all of your help, seriously. You rock! Having the 76/78% error now but that's a problem for me, my router hates opening specific ports. Thank you, really, thank you :)

like fourth edit or something: ..Welp I need help again. I'm so sorry D:
CanYouSeeMe + PortForward Utilities says 30000, 30001 and 80 are all open but still getting stuck at 76%. I've restarted XAMPP and nothing. Any ideas? :)

Last edited:

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
:O! It works! [[Well, ish. It's a black screen and the music in the corner has broken images when I press the up arrow (I'll just upload a screenshot) , had to guess where mute was :p But I got through! Thank you so much!

Ah, now when I try to Register it comes up with "Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'", it's a very common thing on here my Google search has told me, but when I use the little console at the bottom to run a query, I get MySQL Error 1064 :(]] (<imagine strikethrough in between [[ and ]]) I'm so sorry for being so noob-ish, I just have no idea where to go, and running a little server for me and my friends seems pretty cool, and this tutorial is awesome and this place seems awesome. :D

Okay, I got it, woo! You're all awesome, thank you so much for all of your help, seriously. You rock! Having the 76/78% error now but that's a problem for me, my router hates opening specific ports. Thank you, really, thank you :)

like fourth edit or something: ..Welp I need help again. I'm so sorry D:
CanYouSeeMe + PortForward Utilities says 30000, 30001 and 80 are all open but still getting stuck at 76%. I've restarted XAMPP and nothing. Any ideas? :)
dm me, I need to check your files for this.

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
I can't because I'm a new user D: Need 25 posts before I can get private messaging :( Unsure if people can private message me, but if not I have Skype or Twitter?
My skype is romiandeminer, contact me if you still need help. :)

OnderNemen

Jul 12, 2016
kan k nederlands praten?? ik zie dat je nederlands bent dusja :). maar ik heb hetzelfde probleem als tekop123. mijn database wil niet uploaden, heb het al op ander browser geprobeerd, cache legen enzo en ook al een paar keer opnieuw uploaden maar werkte allemaal niet

ItsMeRomian

Oct 3, 2015
kan k nederlands praten?? ik zie dat je nederlands bent dusja :). maar ik heb hetzelfde probleem als tekop123. mijn database wil niet uploaden, heb het al op ander browser geprobeerd, cache legen enzo en ook al een paar keer opnieuw uploaden maar werkte allemaal niet
contact me op skype, romiandeminer

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Yes, I am! I have Apache and MySQL running from the Control Panel.

Ah, just got onto localhost/phpmyadmin and I didn't see this (didn't realise I could scroll down on the homepage) it says: "You are connected as 'root' with no password, which corresponds to the default MySQL privileged account. Your MySQL server is running with this default, is open to intrusion, and you really should fix this security hole by setting a password for user 'root'." My password has both characters and numbers, should I try with just characters? Thanks for all your help so far :)
when i used to use xampp the same thing happened to me, just use an older version of xampp like 1.7.3. i used 5.6.8 but any one will do as long as its a older version

ben2608

Sep 13, 2012
When I try to go to the localhost, it says that the index page isn't found. What do I do to fix this?

TStark

Jul 10, 2016
@ItsMeRomian could you help me, I've ran into some problems regarding the SWFs,
to be specific, characters won't load, and furni won't load.
Location of SWF folder:
Hotel link, /swf/
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• config.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 3

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
when i used to use xampp the same thing happened to me, just use an older version of xampp like 1.7.3. i used 5.6.8 but any one will do as long as its a older version

Eh, Romian kindly helped me, just took out the mysql passwords and it works fine! :p I'm completely noob so it's probably the best way around it for me. Romian has been a massive help and I can't think him enough :D

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
@ItsMeRomian could you help me, I've ran into some problems regarding the SWFs,
to be specific, characters won't load, and furni won't load.
Location of SWF folder:
Hotel link, /swf/
You must be registered for see images attach
its your swfs, don't forget to edit your external variables, external_override_variables and your banner.php

MLeeM97

Jul 19, 2016
In my case its stuck at 76%. All ports are allowed and this canyouseeme says it sees.
I think it might be the expressinstall.swf?
Anybody has a solution?

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
In my case its stuck at 76%. All ports are allowed and this canyouseeme says it sees.
I think it might be the expressinstall.swf?
Anybody has a solution?
is your emu running without any errors? did u edit your external variables, client.php?

MLeeM97

Jul 19, 2016
Edited everything, replaced YOURIP and this .nl domain everywhere.... tried multiple times.. isnt working in my case...

Reinstalled a few minutes ago...
Emulator Running without any errors (it says everythings fine)

vs.png
--EDIT: I see that i cant login anymore :eek: (Trying to reinstall again.. :D)

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Edited everything, replaced YOURIP and this .nl domain everywhere.... tried multiple times.. isnt working in my case...
Emulator Running without any errors (it says everythings fine)

Reinstalled a few minutes ago...

vs.png
i'm sorry for telling you to replace your client.php, i just realized what thread this was so that wasn't needed. use the client.php that was in this thread if u changed it to mine.

MLeeM97

Jul 19, 2016
i think it is rev cms(?), delivered by here ... maybe it is the cms? Is it that what you are going to say? (Btw. i skipped the CSS part)
vsss.png
vss.png

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
i think it is rev cms(?), delivered by here ... maybe it is the cms? Is it that what you are going to say? (Btw. i skipped the CSS part)
vsss.png
vss.png
you edited your external_variables right? you have to edit banner.php and override_external_variables aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread