Holo5 - HTML5 Engine [NodeJS, TS, Sass, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
CyClOnE uSeS iT

As if what another projects stack includes really matters. I'm sure that he'd rather use something he is familiar with rather than something else. People choose what frameworks, languages, etc to use because it's why they know. I'm all for Mongo or Postgre but considering how most people can't even fix a 76 error I wouldn't trust them with it.

Agreed, I just bought it up as an example PixiJS comes in very handy. Better for rendering.

Pipitt05000

May 18, 2014
I really don't want to use Pixi...
On MySQL point, I haven't the choice ! Nitro (from Billsonn) use MySQL :D

I'm here tonight:

Attachments

• Multiple_tests.gif
    Multiple_tests.gif
    382.4 KB · Views: 44

Parsov

May 18, 2016
I really don't want to use Pixi...
On MySQL point, I haven't the choice ! Nitro (from Billsonn) use MySQL :D

I'm here tonight:
It was a recommendation ;] You can really use whatever you feel is right for you.

You've put in some great effort would want to see how it turns out.

Pipitt05000

May 18, 2014
It was a recommendation ;] You can really use whatever you feel is right for you.

You've put in some great effort would want to see how it turns out.

Thank for you recommendations ! :D REALLY !
Keep an eye on this thread dude... ;)

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
CyClOnE uSeS iT

As if what another projects stack includes really matters. I'm sure that he'd rather use something he is familiar with rather than something else. People choose what frameworks, languages, etc to use because it's why they know. I'm all for Mongo or Postgre but considering how most people can't even fix a 76 error I wouldn't trust them with it.
OP says he's using TS for better performance...
I'm dead ??

Pipitt05000

May 18, 2014
UPDATE !

Worked on lot on avatar imager ! Some parts missing, need to do some improvements before :D

152_avatars.gif

Colored_avatars.gif

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
Randomly checking DevBest and noticed I was mentioned. I like what I see in this thread. It seems like you made a lot of progress. And to be honest, it looks good as well! I'm curious what the future will bring. If you need something or help, just mention me in the Discord server (both Devbest and the "fury area").

Pipitt05000

May 18, 2014
Randomly checking DevBest and noticed I was mentioned. I like what I see in this thread. It seems like you made a lot of progress. And to be honest, it looks good as well! I'm curious what the future will bring. If you need something or help, just mention me in the Discord server (both Devbest and the "fury area").

Thank you ! :D I will contact you soon !

For the moment, I optimize a lot the avatar part and I continue UI again ! Furni are fixed, but some furnis made me crazy... But i will find a solution...
I can now draw full avatar in every positions, with every state like smiling, waving, walking, ect...

All_directions.gif

Some parts are bugged...

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012

For the moment, I optimize a lot the avatar part and I continue UI again ! Furni are fixed, but some furnis made me crazy... But i will find a solution...
I can now draw full avatar in every positions, with every state like smiling, waving, walking, ect...

All_directions.gif

Some parts are bugged...

Looks wicked bro!

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Just a thought... and again just a thought.

Why not wait for habbo to open its html5 client? They are planning to have it open before the end of the year, if I had to take a guess it would be November some time. Why take all this time to create something? If its nothing like what habbo releases, then its not even a retro at that point it would be its own entity. Not saying that is necessarly a bad thing but the base of a retro is designed to replicate habbo.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Why not wait for habbo to open its html5 client? They are planning to have it open before the end of the year, if I had to take a guess it would be November some time. Why take all this time to create something? If its nothing like what habbo releases, then its not even a retro at that point it would be its own entity. Not saying that is necessarly a bad thing but the base of a retro is designed to replicate habbo.
Because having your own source code will be a thousand times better than relying on constantly having to reverse engineer obfuscated javascript that could potentially be WASM even. Nobody knows for sure and you're placing all your bets on one egg before it hatches.

cammy

May 15, 2014

All_directions.gif

Some parts are bugged...
This a game of find sledmore? I found him!
You must be registered for see images attach

OT: This looks promising and really good. Hope to see more soon! :)

Pipitt05000

May 18, 2014
This a game of find sledmore? I found him!

OT: This looks promising and really good. Hope to see more soon! :)

Hahaha you found it ! x)

And yes, this is a problem of draworder, but it's fixed ! I don't know why when I use basic draworder.xml, I have this problem...
Post automatically merged:

Furni extractor almost done ! :D (Just for info.... <3)

Last edited:

Blackburn

Apr 6, 2019

Habbo ain't opening a HTML5 client it'll be made in Unity. And Habbo ain't releasing it this year, they only told us to give us more information this year.

Pipitt05000

May 18, 2014
Currently extracting furnis !
Not easy, but it start to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread