Recruiting RP Habbo Retro

madogj

Jul 16, 2014
Hi guys,

I appreciate you taking the time to look at this. I've recently decided I have too much free time and have really only been taking an interest in RP hotels for awhile now, and with previous experience in owning regular retros I have decided to pursue opening a RP.
Note: I have never owned an RP before, I have owned regular retros, and been a user on many RP's. I can assure that I am not the owner who does stupid shit like hiring 10 noob staff after being open for a week. However, if you do not want to be in a RP with a first-time RP owner, I completely understand, exit this page now.

Obviously I am looking for someone with a wide knowledge of Habbo development, due to the fact that if we want any chance of competing in today's RP community, we need to be extremely unique. If you would like to discuss further, you can leave a comment, pm me, or leave your skype. The position is paid

I am not in a rush to open, as I would like to be as unique as possible on opening, other than having builders, I only would like a few testing users online for the first bit. This is not a money-making scheme for me, I'm not concerned about money, but rather creating a unique and realistic roleplay that people from all over the world can enjoy, and I can be proud to be apart of.

Thank you for your time.

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Good luck, just don't open an rp like all the other little ones actually do something unique but I highly doubt that.

Users who are viewing this thread