[R63B] How to create a 100% working 2016 habbo hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
and also you have to select program
Ah, it doesn't matter. Forgot about that bit haha, sorry, been a while since I viewed the site. Choose any of them, it just gives you the ports of the game, but you already have the ports given by Romian that you need to forward, just skip the numbers it gives you and put in your own.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
And rather unsurprisingly, a lot of us are teens with no jobs who can't afford VPS. Opening ports is free :/
true but localhost is only cool if you want a private hotel for you and a couple friends to play on but if u want an public hotel with lots of users id recommend a vps.
this site sells really cheap vps, you can get a 2gb vps for only 10$ which is enough for a beginner hotel. hell you could even maybe get away with a 1gb hotel for only $5 and upgrade the vps when you get more money. overall i think getting a vps will be very beneficial and better in the long run but hey do whatever.

hanics

Sep 9, 2015
error_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Little problem....

Any Ideas?

Suicide

Jul 23, 2016
Hey, Great tut and finally got a few things working!
BUT!
I cannot seem to log into HouseKeeping and my client gets stuck at 76%.
Any help would be good!
Please contact my skype!

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Hey, Great tut and finally got a few things working!
BUT!
I cannot seem to log into HouseKeeping and my client gets stuck at 76%.
Any help would be good!
Please contact my skype!
its /ase make sure you're ranked though , you may need helicon ape

ellieboy3

Jul 27, 2016
It all works fine for me except when i use the catalogue and click on a furni tab it shows the tab for a slight second and then shows me the disconnected page anyone know how to fix this?

Erwino

Jul 27, 2016
When I try to open Plus Emulator it gives me an error about it not being a valid 32-bit program.
I am running Windows Vista Business 32-bit (x86)
Any fixes? Tried running in administrator mode, same error.

ellieboy3

Jul 27, 2016
Maybe the program is 32bit have you tried getting a 64bit version of the emulator? Also can someone please help me with the catalogue the whole hotel is completely useless if it crashes the client when i try to load in a pet or some furni

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
For those of you having trouble I'll probably be making a more updated tutorial thats easier to understand using a better cms etc but for now if you are having trouble setting up your hotel message me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread