[R63A] GTE - JayCustom's Edits

Manuela

May 27, 2016
i edited it and its still not working :mad:
Make sure you edit the edit both the class.db.mysql in the includes folder and the class.db.mysql in the tpl folder as well, check to see if it's all correct. Also, clear your cache cause something it might get a bit glitchy from that.

and everytime i try to change the habbo.swf it doesnt work
That's because you are changing in the wrong directory, if you look into the page-client.tpl you'll see that the swf directory is in the wwwroot (if you're using IIS)/flashplayer/expressflash.swf or htdocs (if you're using xampp)/flashplayer/expressflash.swf.

Just rename your habbo.swf for expressflash and paste it there.

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Hey @JayCustom,

I am gonna fix this problem which dropkick is working on diagonal.
Here the code, I am not professional on coding C# but I've tried. All I get is error:
Code:
                        case 167:
                          if (Session.GetHabbo().HasFuse("cmd_dropkick"))
                          {
                              TargetClient = GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByHabbo(Params[1]);
                              if (TargetClient == null)
                              {
                                  Session.SendNotification("User could not be found.");
                                  GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().AddToCmdLogs(Session, Params[0].ToLower(), Input);
                                  return true;
                              }
                              RoomUser class6 = RoomClass.GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
                              RoomUser class4 = RoomClass.GetRoomUserByHabbo(TargetClient.GetHabbo().Id);
                              if (class6 != class4)
                              {
                                  if (Math.Abs(class6.X - class4.X) < 3 && Math.Abs(class6.Y - class4.Y) < 3)
                                  {
                                      class6.HandleSpeech(Session, "*Dropkick " + TargetClient.GetHabbo().Username + " and drops them on to the floor*", true);
                                      class4.HandleSpeech(Session, "*OUCH THAT HURT!*", true);
                                      class4.AddStatus("sit", "-0.1"); //((class4.Z + 1.0) / 2.0 - class4.Z * 0.5).ToString().Replace(",", ".")
                                      class4.UpdateNeeded = true;
                                      return true;
                                  }
                                  else
                                  {
                                      Session.GetHabbo().Whisper("Oops... This user is too far away! Try getting closer.");
                                      return true;
                                  }
                                  /* HERE THE DIAGONAL DISABLE
                                  if (class4.BodyRotation % 2 != 0)
                                  {
                                        Session.GetHabbo().Whisper(TargetClient.GetHabbo().Username + "is standing diagonally!");
                                        return false;
                                  }
                                  */
                              }
                              else
                              {
                                  Session.GetHabbo().Whisper("You can not dropkick yourself.");
                                  return true;
                              }
                          }
                          else
                          {
                              return false;
                          }

I hope someone can help me :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hey @JayCustom,

I am gonna fix this problem which dropkick is working on diagonal.
Here the code, I am not professional on coding C# but I've tried. All I get is error:
Code:
                        case 167:
                          if (Session.GetHabbo().HasFuse("cmd_dropkick"))
                          {
                              TargetClient = GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByHabbo(Params[1]);
                              if (TargetClient == null)
                              {
                                  Session.SendNotification("User could not be found.");
                                  GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().AddToCmdLogs(Session, Params[0].ToLower(), Input);
                                  return true;
                              }
                              RoomUser class6 = RoomClass.GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
                              RoomUser class4 = RoomClass.GetRoomUserByHabbo(TargetClient.GetHabbo().Id);
                              if (class6 != class4)
                              {
                                  {
                                      class6.HandleSpeech(Session, "*Dropkick " + TargetClient.GetHabbo().Username + " and drops them on to the floor*", true);
                                      class4.HandleSpeech(Session, "*OUCH THAT HURT!*", true);
                                      class4.AddStatus("sit", "-0.1"); //((class4.Z + 1.0) / 2.0 - class4.Z * 0.5).ToString().Replace(",", ".")
                                      class4.UpdateNeeded = true;
                                      return true;
                                  }
                                  else
                                  {
                                      Session.GetHabbo().Whisper("Oops... This user is too far away! Try getting closer.");
                                      return true;
                                  }
                                  {
                                        Session.GetHabbo().Whisper(TargetClient.GetHabbo().Username + "is standing diagonally!");
                                        return false;
                                  }
                                  */
                              }
                              else
                              {
                                  Session.GetHabbo().Whisper("You can not dropkick yourself.");
                                  return true;
                              }
                          }
                          else
                          {
                              return false;
                          }

I hope someone can help me :)
Well first of all the test for being sideways needs to be above where the code is executed?
This is never reached
Code:
                                  {
                                        return false;
                                  }
                                  */
Follow the correct formatting
Code:
  if (class6 != class4)
                              {

if (class4.BodyRotation % 2 == 0)
                                  {
                                  {

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
@JayCustom,
If I created groups, which database should I edit because theres was two group, Its made me dizzness. Database available: usersgroup, groups_memberships and groups.
Please help me.

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
@MadMonsterMan,
Thanks for helping. Anyway I am on my way creating groups page on my cms with function, when I try to insert data to table 'groups', which the column is 'desc', it will broke all of my code. I can't insert into on 'desc', but column 'name' or else than desc working fine. Also how to count users in groups ?

Manuela

May 27, 2016
The trax doesn't play the music, I got the mp3 files in the swf folder and the records in the db as well. The music just don't come out, any fix?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The trax doesn't play the music, I got the mp3 files in the swf folder and the records in the db as well. The music just don't come out, any fix?
When you start the trax player; its a little touchy. Put it in a room and apply the discs. Let the trax load for about 1-2 minutes. After it loads, it will work perfectly.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Here's a new fix for the logout, thanks to @Damien
Delete everything you have on the logout.php page and add this:

<?php

define('IN_MAINTENANCE', true);
define('BAN_PAGE', true);

require_once "global.php";

if (LOGGED_IN)
{
//$core->Mus('signOut', USER_ID);
}

session_destroy();

setcookie('rememberme', 'false', time() - 3600, '/');
setcookie('rememberme_token', '-', time() - 3600, '/');

unset($_COOKIE['rememberme']);
unset($_COOKIE['rememberme_token']);

header("Location: /account/logout_ok");
exit;

?>

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
why is this thread being so heavily pushed? are people going back to r63? :confused:
I suppose some of the newbies are creating r63 hotels, as this is a pretty nicely edited emulator, and it has a few unique features. Plus, Half of the new retro owners can't even configure simple SWFs when working with an r63b revision, so some of us should be happy about this. No more "Help!!! stuck at 76%!!" Threads, for the time being we hope.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
this was used on habcloud right? Nice release. I would use it but I doubt I would get users with all these hotels upgrading to r63B
Yes, this was used on HabCloud, it's a great emulator by JayCustom, tbh. He never lets anyone down.

Great guy @JayCustom. Keep up your good work man - Hopefully we work together again some time in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread