[R63A] GTE - JayCustom's Edits

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016
What cms are you using and what texts are you talking about?
Idk what cms i using but i fell its a modifyed one :/

with text i mean how to edit all messages in client like all buttons/settings to a another language
normaly its is a file to edit all messages like that example

<?php
$general_language = array(
'home' => 'Hjem',
'welcome_back' => 'Velkommen tilbake,',
'username' => 'Brukernavn:',
'shop' => 'Butikk',
'community' => 'Samfunnet',
'account_settings' => 'Kontoinnstillinger',
'my_page' => 'Min Side',
'users_online' => 'Brukere Online',

But whats some things i created in my website so lett people select thems language :p

@Manuela Can i maybe get a copy of your htdocs to see how your looks and maybe i find the problem

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Idk what cms i using but i fell its a modifyed one :/

with text i mean how to edit all messages in client like all buttons/settings to a another language
normaly its is a file to edit all messages like that example

<?php
$general_language = array(
'home' => 'Hjem',
'welcome_back' => 'Velkommen tilbake,',
'username' => 'Brukernavn:',
'shop' => 'Butikk',
'community' => 'Samfunnet',
'account_settings' => 'Kontoinnstillinger',
'my_page' => 'Min Side',
'users_online' => 'Brukere Online',

But whats some things i created in my website so lett people select thems language :p

@Manuela Can i maybe get a copy of your htdocs to see how your looks and maybe i find the problem
I'm using this: (swfs are in too). The ones Jay recommended.

For anyone having the problem: ' Logging login error because you are in alpha test
Exception has been saved '
Just delete the user_info record and you should be good to go.
Props to Jay for the fix :)

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Jesus I cannot believe a R63A with groups? holy im going to dl this asap and im going to open a retro with this new EMU in a few days

not doing well at all! it kept telling me the errors for commands so ikept inputting them all in and now it says object referenece not set??

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Jesus I cannot believe a R63A with groups? holy im going to dl this asap and im going to open a retro with this new EMU in a few days

not doing well at all! it kept telling me the errors for commands so ikept inputting them all in and now it says object referenece not set??
Ahah yeah, the groups are working 100%. Do you mind posting the error logs you get on your emulator? Also, your ranks and permissions_ranks tables are all set and the same right? D:

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Ahah yeah, the groups are working 100%. Do you mind posting the error logs you get on your emulator? Also, your ranks and permissions_ranks tables are all set and the same right? D:
Yes, I will follow you through what I have done so far.
1 - I installed the SQL he gave me in Navicat, so I have a database named hotel and in that is the exact same SQL he gave me. I set all the figures right and when the client returned the unknown cmd or w.e error I had placed them in the permissions_ranks etc as follows and all worked. However I now receive the error when starting up the emu,
You must be registered for see images attach

I have done everything hes described in here....

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Yes, I will follow you through what I have done so far.
1 - I installed the SQL he gave me in Navicat, so I have a database named hotel and in that is the exact same SQL he gave me. I set all the figures right and when the client returned the unknown cmd or w.e error I had placed them in the permissions_ranks etc as follows and all worked. However I now receive the error when starting up the emu,
You must be registered for see images attach

I have done everything hes described in here....
Right, I had the exact same problem. Download this:
furniture -
catalog_pages -
catalog_items -

Just delete the tables you have and add this ones in. :)

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Right, I had the exact same problem. Download this:
furniture -
catalog_pages -
catalog_items -

Just delete the tables you have and add this ones in. :)
Thank you very much your really kind :) The community needs more people like you willing to help dedicate free time, I'll get back to you if it works!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ahah, no problem. If you need anything let me know!
@Manuela is my little helper, and anything she can not solve I am giving her a hand so she can post the answer to you guys. These files were from 2015 so some of them are not a 100% match and I apologize about that! @Manuela would you mind sending me a clean copy of this database that you have after you got it working , or just backup the database and I will clean it and release it with the fuserights added and the commands added, so this problem does not keep occurring.

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016
@Manuela is my little helper, and anything she can not solve I am giving her a hand so she can post the answer to you guys. These files were from 2015 so some of them are not a 100% match and I apologize about that! @Manuela would you mind sending me a clean copy of this database that you have after you got it working , or just backup the database and I will clean it and release it with the fuserights added and the commands added, so this problem does not keep occurring.

1. Possible for you to add :floor or is that to hard?
2. Can you maybe be my developer? I waybe want to use a another emulater that looks the .com but have many bugs and don't have :floor :/ But this emulater have much i love too but things looks to old
3. I not get my HouseKeeping to work :/ On localhost (VPS) i can't login with my Owner Account When i trying with my machine i have been denied and need to enter a pin
4. On title its stand R63a when i check my webfiles its only stand R63 Is its outdated?
5. Its don't exist any that looks 100% like .com orginal and it uptodate with all items and no bugs???
Why people not creating a communty developers like on gitbug all developers can help witrh bugs and more options and solve bugs
too always have the latest on habbo And yea much options so we can use other things :p
And 1 or more Main Developers that working with the project on gitbug that accepting pull request and everythings

And with that its maybe time for a full recode of a retro to get everythings perfect and no bugs :p since many developers will help

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
1. Possible for you to add :floor or is that to hard?
2. Can you maybe be my developer? I waybe want to use a another emulater that looks the .com but have many bugs and don't have :floor :/ But this emulater have much i love too but things looks to old
3. I not get my HouseKeeping to work :/ On localhost (VPS) i can't login with my Owner Account When i trying with my machine i have been denied and need to enter a pin
4. On title its stand R63a when i check my webfiles its only stand R63 Is its outdated?
5. Its don't exist any that looks 100% like .com orginal and it uptodate with all items and no bugs???
Why people not creating a communty developers like on gitbug all developers can help witrh bugs and more options and solve bugs
too always have the latest on habbo And yea much options so we can use other things :p
And 1 or more Main Developers that working with the project on gitbug that accepting pull request and everythings

And with that its maybe time for a full recode of a retro to get everythings perfect and no bugs :p since many developers will help
1. Not developing this project anymore
2. No.
3. Pin is 1369 - You need to add all of the housekeeping permissions which @Manuela should help you with
4. R63A is R63 it's like when you say X you don't say 1X , you just know X = 1 just like R63 = R63A because its the first R63. R63B is the latest version. Use R63B if you want :floor
5. Plus Emulator
If you're going to complain about how this was released, just move on and don't download it. I am working with @Manuela to make sure all the bugs are out and we are posting all of the fixes and I am updating the thread as we find them. If you wanna be rude about it go find another post to spam.

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016
1. Not developing this project anymore
2. No.
3. Pin is 1369 - You need to add all of the housekeeping permissions which @Manuela should help you with
4. R63A is R63 it's like when you say X you don't say 1X , you just know X = 1 just like R63 = R63A because its the first R63. R63B is the latest version. Use R63B if you want :floor
5. Plus Emulator
If you're going to complain about how this was released, just move on and don't download it. I am working with @Manuela to make sure all the bugs are out and we are posting all of the fixes and I am updating the thread as we find them. If you wanna be rude about it go find another post to spam.
Thanks And Sorry about nr 5 :S

But the pin worked to enter login page but not working to login
When i enter my account that are rank nr 13 MAX
Nothing happen when i click Log In

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

I just told you, oyu have to add the fuse into the fuserights table
The fuse should be like
housekeeping_login
or something similar. You can check ALL of the fuses. Navigate to:
includes -> tpl -> generic-top.tpl
Open that and see what the fuse is to show the housekeeping button. Add that fuse in the fuserights table with the rank of 7
The rest of the fuses are found in the housekeeping sidebar file

Manuela

May 27, 2016

Here's some fixes for you:
Not able to login in the Housekeeping?
Delete the table 'fuserights' and add this one in: (The rank set is 7 but you can change to whichever you like)

Not able to logout? Just edit your class.db.mysql located on the includes folder.

As I mention previously be sure to also download these 3 sql's to get the catalogue and emulator to work properly:
furniture -
catalog_pages -
catalog_items -

Also, I've noticed that that the achievement table is also empty so add this one in:
(Some achivement might not work or are not entirely coded so delete those ones it)

If I see anymore problems I'll just edit this.

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Nice, I've used this emulator on my hotel, fixed the permissions_rank by my own. But does anyone can teach me how to create two avatars, so I can test :dropkick.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Nice, I've used this emulator on my hotel, fixed the permissions_rank by my own. But does anyone can teach me how to create two avatars, so I can test :dropkick.

That's actually quite simple. You just have to open a new private/icognito mode on your browser and use both windows (the normal one for an account) and the other one for the other account.
Idk if I explained this in a good way, but that's basically what I do.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
LogOut page doesnt work
Can you read posts before you just go off ranting about shit that is already fixed

Not able to logout? Just edit your class.db.mysql located on the includes folder.

Literally that was posted like 3-4 posts before yours AND its under the "bug fixes" on the main post ffs.

Ramyroma

Jan 30, 2015
Can you read posts before you just go off ranting about shit that is already fixed

Literally that was posted like 3-4 posts before yours AND its under the "bug fixes" on the main post ffs.
i edited it and its still not working :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread