[R63A] GTE - JayCustom's Edits

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hi Devbest,

This is no longer supported. Please support my new projects or releases :)

Thanks,
JayCustom

Last edited:

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
this was used on habcloud right? Nice release. I would use it but I doubt I would get users with all these hotels upgrading to r63B

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
You've edited more than the average bear when it comes to r63 emulator releases, especially within DevBest. Kudos to you for that. Also, which r63b emulator are you working with now?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You've edited more than the average bear when it comes to r63 emulator releases, especially within DevBest. Kudos to you for that. Also, which r63b emulator are you working with now?
Plus :) It's taking some getting use to, but I like it.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Awesome, but I will archive this file.
Pretty sure most hotels are sticking to R63B because of Plus Emulator

ChrisRetr0

Jun 11, 2016
@JayCustom can you release your swfs with this because when i try to buy a furni it disconnects me

Hello Devbest!!

I have not released anything in awhile and I have recently stopped this project and started working with R63B, and I thought why not just release it?

So here are some key features:

Fixed
Move / Rotate Wired - Moves cleaner and does not go over furniture that is not walkable.
Added
Negative Condition No User On - The stack will execute if the selected furni has no users on
Negative Condition Has No Furni On - The stack will execute if all of the selected furni has no furni on
Not Finished/In Progress
User Collides - 40% completed

Can you come check whats wrong because i cant buy ANY furni i just disconnect

Kiss - Kiss's the selected user
Hug - Hugs the selected user
Punch - Punches the selected user
Shake - Shakeshand with a person
Highfive - High fives with a person
Send - Sends the user to specified room id
rotwtheme - displays this weeks ROTW (Set in database)
rank - Ranks the selected user and gives them VIP
value - Tells the user the value of the rare (Set in database)
recycle - Allows the user to recycle all of their furni in their inventory to get their credits back from a previous room they built
idle/back - self explanatory
stack <id> <z> - Moves the furni to the selected Z index using the furni id
buyroom - Buys the room if it is for sale
sellroom - Sells the room for the selected amount
marry - Asks the user if you want to marry them <:maccept and :mdecline are subcommands of this>
divorce - Removes the marriage status
poof - Resets a users look
deletemotto - Resets a users motto
rko - Rekts another user
dropkick - Knocks down another user
tackle - Tackles another user
enablefollow - Allows another user to follow you
disablefollow - Blocks another user from following you

Achievements - Fixed all the badges in the achievement section , a few of them still are not coded in the emulator, "Meet Staff" is a custom achievement, just change the badges in the badge folder + the quest icons and update the emuator user_id's to include your own staff. I will not be providing assistance on this, if you can't figure it out then just delete the achievements from the achievements table.

Custom Songs/Jukebox - Using @Jerry_ fix I have got the jukebox's working and added a list of custom songs.

Catalog - Highly updated and set to work with the recycle command to block users from duplicating credits. If you change the catalog in any way beaware the recycle command may allow users to duplicate.

Groups have been fixed and are working perfectly. I have coded a very custom group system. Here are a list of custom commands I have created.
:gcommands - Shows this dialog
:gban (ID) (User) - Ban User from this group
:gunban (ID) (User) - Unbans user from this group
:gkick (ID) - Kicks a user from the selected group
:ghome (ID) - Sets the group homeroom to the current room your in
:gadmin (ID) (User) - Promotes a user to admin

The way these commands worked was with a control system coded on the CMS. I would suggest you code the some things (Allowing Admins to be able to control the settings too), but that is your choice :)

b0cfb9260cc64f469d73705c34fd3e27.png

You absolutely have to use my database for this because of how many custom things I have added :)
Support will not be provided to set this up by me. I am very busy , sorry!

Download:
EMU -

DB -

Custom Wired -
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(520001, 'wf_neg_cnd_furni_on', 'wf_neg_cnd_furni_on', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 8541230, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 4, '0');
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`, `song_id`) VALUES
(520001, '304', '520001', 'Condition: Has No Furni', '5', '0', '0', '1', '0');
["s","8541230","wf_neg_cnd_furni_on","985410","0","1","1","","Condition: Has No Furni","Condition: User Not On","Wired Condition: No Furniture on top, will only activate the wired stack if no furni are on any of the selected furniture. Coded by JayCustom","","-1","-1"],
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(520002, 'wf_neg_cnd_avatars_onf', 'wf_neg_cnd_avatars_onf', 's', 1, 1, '0.5', '1', '0', '0', 8541231, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 4, '0');
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`, `song_id`) VALUES
(520002, '304', '520002', 'Condition: No Users on Furni', '5', '0', '0', '1', '0');
["s","8541231","wf_neg_cnd_avatars_onf","985411","0","1","1","","Condition: User Not On","Wired Condition: User Not On, will only activate the wired stack if no users are on any of the selected furniture. Coded by JayCustom","","-1","-1"],

Please Enjoy,
JayCustom :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The fix for the catalog:
INSERT INTO `items` VALUES ('1', '1', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0');

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Im going to use this, alot of hotels are R63B very few left R63A, as you can see Fresh moved back from R63B as the users voted they wanted the "old Fresh back". Most users can care less about which version your using you just need to make your hotel more fun and unique as possible.

I'll do one better for everyone :) Here is a copy of my cms, not sure which version but its pretty well updated. SWFs are included.
Yo, I went to the /configuration file and made sure all my MYSQL details were correct and edited everything correctly for sure for the CMS to work itself including adding the .htacess to ISS and edited the global.php file for ISS to work? still giving me a 500 Error even if I just edit the configuration folder itself.

NathanCarney

Need Retro Help? PM Me
Jun 15, 2015
Did you link swfs?
Im going to use this, alot of hotels are R63B very few left R63A, as you can see Fresh moved back from R63B as the users voted they wanted the "old Fresh back". Most users can care less about which version your using you just need to make your hotel more fun and unique as possible.

Yo, I went to the /configuration file and made sure all my MYSQL details were correct and edited everything correctly for sure for the CMS to work itself including adding the .htacess to ISS and edited the global.php file for ISS to work? still giving me a 500 Error even if I just edit the configuration folder itself.

Users who are viewing this thread