Help client loader

joyjay

Apr 25, 2024
Good afternoon people.

I would like to know where the location of the image that loads the ATOM client is (I will leave the image below)

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-04-25 154652.png
    Captura de tela 2024-04-25 154652.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 29

cowboystyle

Mar 26, 2024
shortest answer: you can use illumina for a different look

shortly answer: if you don't want to spend time on the technical side, pay people who are already doing it

second short answer: if you don't want to pay, use free UIs

long answer: run nitro in development mode, then open the LoadingView.tsx file and edit it according to your imagination, the project has bootstrap and scss by default.

Dark:
Light:
Gallery:

joyjay

Apr 25, 2024

shortly answer: if you don't want to spend time on the technical side, pay people who are already doing it

long answer: run nitro in development mode, then open the LoadingView.tsx file and edit it according to your imagination, the project has bootstrap and scss by default.

Dark:
Light:
Gallery:
No, I don't want to buy it.

I just wanted help changing the loading image.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018

Dark:
Light:
Gallery:
nobody wants ur shitty ui stop pushing it on people lmao

cowboystyle

Mar 26, 2024
No, I don't want to buy it.

I just wanted help changing the loading image.
If you pay attention, I gave you the answer to that too

if you want more detailed information:
Post automatically merged:

nobody wants ur shitty ui stop pushing it on people lmao
sorry puffin, since you're not on the server you think the community is just your circle

but the community is not just your circle, so keep your eyes open and correct your criticism, if you don't respect it, no one will respect you.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017

Dark:
Light:
Gallery:

I get you want to sell your UI but the issue people have with you is that you do push your UI - a lot.

Thread starter simply asked where he could locate the images within regular nitro and your first suggestion was to buy a whole different UI, the second suggestion was to pay someone to edit the images, third suggestion was to also use a whole different UI - Literally your last suggestion is the only one getting somewhat close to what was asked and even so you didn't really answer the question asked.

Afterwards you posted a resource on how to add an image using react - again nothing really related to what was asked originally.

OT: You can find the images for the loading screen here:

The folder structure would be similar on your nitro installation. Once changed you might need to re-compile nitro.

@joyjay

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017

Dark:
Light:
Gallery:
why put this in a thread when the OP was asking how to change something on his current UI? bit weird to push another cms..

joyjay

Apr 25, 2024
I get you want to sell your UI but the issue people have with you is that you do push your UI - a lot.

Thread starter simply asked where he could locate the images within regular nitro and your first suggestion was to buy a whole different UI, the second suggestion was to pay someone to edit the images, third suggestion was to also use a whole different UI - Literally your last suggestion is the only one getting somewhat close to what was asked and even so you didn't really answer the question asked.

Afterwards you posted a resource on how to add an image using react - again nothing really related to what was asked originally.

OT: You can find the images for the loading screen here:

The folder structure would be similar on your nitro installation. Once changed you might need to re-compile nitro.

@joyjay
thank you very much, bro

Users who are viewing this thread