Mar 25, 2016
yesn.png

hmm post a picture

hmm post a picture

Post a picture of what you edited @MadMonsterMan

hmm post a picture

hmm post a picture

Post a picture of what you edited @MadMonsterMan
and like I said even if I don't edit nothing but the configuration it still gives the 500 error.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
yesn.png

and like I said even if I don't edit nothing but the configuration it still gives the 500 error.
I might be totally in the wrong but when I got this error on another cms it turns out that the root of the problem was the php version. Maybe try to change that?

Manuela

May 27, 2016
I got this error:
UberCMS has encountered an error
Table 'bleh.site_cron' doesn't exist, help pls.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Jay, can you release a db with the cms tables within? It's a pain in the ass having to add them manually

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Jay, can you release a db with the cms tables within? It's a pain in the ass having to add them manually
I swear to god you better be joking rn.

There is a clear thing on the original post that says:
EMU-
LINK
DB-
LINK

Manuela

May 27, 2016
I swear to god you better be joking rn.

There is a clear thing on the original post that says:
EMU-
LINK
DB-
LINK

I used that exact database, but It gets getting this error on the cms as if 'mepagealerts' or 'site_config' tables don't exist. I assume they are not the in DB given

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I used that exact database, but It gets getting this error on the cms as if 'mepagealerts' or 'site_config' tables don't exist. I assume they are not the in DB given
Oh! Let me check for you then and fix it, thank you for letting me know about that. Hold on :)

HERE IS THE FIXED DATABASE

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016
Hey i created a database and pasted in the databse file without problems and added the database info to config of Emulator

But it failing on startup :/
Error Report:
0gwAaWj.png

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Hey i created a database and pasted in the databse file without problems and added the database info to config of Emulator

But it failing on startup :/
Error Report:
0gwAaWj.png
Exactly this, the permission_ranks table given in the fix db is not complete, also I tried to add in the permissions_ rank table from the original one and got this error: . If you try the first database the emulator will work fine, but with the fix there's a few things left on the permission_ranks table.
Run this query on your db:
ALTER TABLE `permissions_ranks` ADD `cmd_flood` ENUM('1', '0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Users who are viewing this thread