[R63A] GTE - JayCustom's Edits

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Do people actually use R63A anymore?
Actually yes, just look at Fresh Hotel they have over 1k of online users everyday and it's R63A, I feel like the users could care less about which actual version of the retro is running as long as it has a good community and that 'unique playful' element.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Actually yes, just look at Fresh Hotel they have over 1k of online users everyday and it's R63A, I feel like the users could care less about which actual version of the retro is running as long as it has a good community and that 'unique playful' element.
"'unique playful' element" I agree with, however Fresh has users due to its age and how long its been up.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
"'unique playful' element" I agree with, however Fresh has users due to its age and how long its been up.
Yeah, I just gave it as an example. Anyways, there's quite a few r63A hotels with a good amount of players, however people switch to R63B due to more features and it's also more appealing to the new generation players as well.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, I just gave it as an example. Anyways, there's quite a few r63A hotels with a good amount of players, however people switch to R63B due to more features and it's also more appealing to the new generation players as well.
Its more appealing to all, like seriously. No new hotels use R63A anymore.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Now i have a catalog problem :/
I'm having it too, once I find a solution for it I'll let you know meanwhile we have to wait for Jay..

I'm having it too, once I find a solution for it I'll let you know meanwhile we have to wait for Jay..
I got a fix, you have to download the first DB then export the catalog_items, catalog_pages and furniture to your current DB (the fix one), not forgetting to delete the ones you had previously ;)

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016

I got a fix, you have to download the first DB then export the catalog_items, catalog_pages and furniture to your current DB (the fix one), not forgetting to delete the ones you had previously ;)
Where can i get the first database? i only have the database i downloaded here

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Where can i get the first database? i only have the database i downloaded here
Oh right, Jay edited the topic.
Here you go:

After you download the DB, go onto phpmyadmin and create a new database and then import the file.
Then you go to the database you were using (the fix) and delete catalog_pages, furniture and catalog_items, now you go to the other DB and export the tables: catalog_pages, furniture and catalog_items.
And finally, you go to your database and import those 3. The emulator should load just fine now :p

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016
i getting error when i try to import it :/
No data was received to import. Either no file name was submitted, or the file size exceeded the maximum size permitted by your PHP configuration. See .

Can you send me yours database with the 3 only

Manuela

May 27, 2016
i getting error when i try to import it :/
No data was received to import. Either no file name was submitted, or the file size exceeded the maximum size permitted by your PHP configuration. See .

Can you send me yours database with the 3 only
Yeah, of course.
furniture -
catalog_pages -
catalog_items -

Just delete the tables you have and add this ones in. :)

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016
Thx but now its not work to enter Client :/ When i using "Gold Tree Emulator 3.0" its not working to goo to client i just being redirected bk to /me But when i using my another Emulater its working (Yea i using 2 different database and i updated the site database when i tested them both)

I need to use another htdocs files too?

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Thx but now its not work to enter Client :/ When i using "Gold Tree Emulator 3.0" its not working to goo to client i just being redirected bk to /me But when i using my another Emulater its working (Yea i using 2 different database and i updated the site database when i tested them both)

I need to use another htdocs files too?
You have to use the emulator that Jay posted. If you are doing so, check your variables directories and emulator settings.

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016
You have to use the emulator that Jay posted. If you are doing so, check your variables directories and emulator settings.
All looks goos :/ have only changed database and replace ip on settings and all places that was needed and emulator starting fine

And where can i find client messafes to edit them? Them have a own message files? I find them in emulator or htdocs? Have checked almost whole emulator folders but can
t fint where u edit message/text

Manuela

May 27, 2016
All looks goos :/ have only changed database and replace ip on settings and all places that was needed and emulator starting fine

And where can i find client messafes to edit them? Them have a own message files? I find them in emulator or htdocs? Have checked almost whole emulator folders but can
t fint where u edit message/text
When you get redirected to the /me page does your emulator gives any error? Also, did you edited the page-client.tpl?

Partydragen

Jul 4, 2016
When you get redirected to the /me page does your emulator gives any error? Also, did you edited the page-client.tpl?
Its coming no errors on Emulator console
There is only client.php

But i used a another Emulator with another database that working but it has very many bugs so i want to test this but then client not working being redirected to /me

And where can i find client textes to edit them? Them have a own text files? I find them in emulator or htdocs? Have checked almost whole emulator folders but can
because i want to translate it to norway

Manuela

May 27, 2016
Its coming no errors on Emulator console
There is only client.php

But i used a another Emulator with another database that working but it has very many bugs so i want to test this but then client not working being redirected to /me

And where can i find client textes to edit them? Them have a own text files? I find them in emulator or htdocs? Have checked almost whole emulator folders but can
because i want to translate it to norway
What cms are you using and what texts are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread