[PlusEMU] Emulator Development [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
I prefer having independent records, besides that is more work than improving the current system. You'd have to check for LTDs and so on.

I'll look into speeding up the purchasing, but again - configure your MySQL properly and you'll see a difference.

Go on Habboon and purchase 100 items.

Also, as mentioned above each furni may have different extradata - which shouldn't be reset on pickup, trophies etc.
I wouldn't reset the extradata when you pick something up. Only when you clear your inventory it would be nice if the extradata out of wired_items would be deleted.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Will focus this weekend on optimisations.

I do believe that each hotel owner should configure their MySQL to get the full advantage, but there are certain steps I can take to improve the purchasing etc.

For example, if I implement Bulk Data Loading this may help a lot.

Source:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned massively. If you have an issue or bug report you can do it on our REPO or by clicking .

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
By the time you get to release 5, your like count will be 10,000

ONT
Good job with it all, nice to see this development progressing smoothly. I take it you weren't very fond of the roleplay developments in the past you tried to get going

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
@Sle can you give us an update of R3? What needs to be done for R3? Any release date?
Calm down, they are busy with it. Do you want it like version 1/2 with bugs? It's better that they take time to finish it, instead of releasing a 3rd version what have still 'couple' bugs.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Calm down, they are busy with it. Do you want it like version 1/2 with bugs? It's better that they take time to finish it, instead of releasing a 3rd version what have still 'couple' bugs.
That's not what I'm saying. I only want an update of how it is going.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
@Sle you should fix the part where the user doesn't update the height when a furni is placed under, or when you teleport etc. This example is how it SHOULD be
Currently, if you try the thing he tried, you will still be on the floor, inside the furniture. Same if you teleport to a furni.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'll try and find some time to go through whatever there is to be done, but after that I'll be closing this and the git.

Don't really have the drive/motivation to want to work on it. There is a lot of other fun stuff to work on / learn, this isn't one of them.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I'll try and find some time to go through whatever there is to be done, but after that I'll be closing this and the git.

Don't really have the drive/motivation to want to work on it. There is a lot of other fun stuff to work on / learn, this isn't one of them.
any chance one of those things could be group chats? I know its something I personally want and I've seen its quite a popular requested feature

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
any chance one of those things could be group chats? I know its something I personally want and I've seen its quite a popular requested feature

Sure, probably shouldn't be tricky I did them a good few month ago for HabboRP before they were released so I'm not sure how much has changed, but I can do them after I've tested other bits.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Sure, probably shouldn't be tricky I did them a good few month ago for HabboRP before they were released so I'm not sure how much has changed, but I can do them after I've tested other bits.
hopefully structure for friends etc hasnt changed because I haven't updated the revision my emulator is running

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
@Sle you should fix the part where the user doesn't update the height when a furni is placed under, or when you teleport etc. This example is how it SHOULD be
Currently, if you try the thing he tried, you will still be on the floor, inside the furniture. Same if you teleport to a furni.
This should be fixed aswell please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread