[PlusEMU] Emulator Development [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
one thing that could be fixed, is that you "disconnect" once you enter an invalid floor plan.

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
I'll try and find some time to go through whatever there is to be done, but after that I'll be closing this and the git.

Don't really have the drive/motivation to want to work on it. There is a lot of other fun stuff to work on / learn, this isn't one of them.
Does that mean your not. Continuing the development anymore?

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
All this hype for nothing, yet again.. Anyway good luck with whatever you do in the future, I guess it might be my time to leave the retro scene.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
All this hype for nothing, yet again.. Anyway good luck with whatever you do in the future, I guess it might be my time to leave the retro scene.
It was also all for no personal gain, as was the countless months Sled has spent in this emu over the years to release for people like you.. maybe it is your time to leave the scene.

Shame development is coming to an end but there's been a lot of additions and fixes so it was worth the short span. Good luck with your next project!

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
@Sledmore So is this the end? or will you be finishing it off
*Release 3*, releasing it and then quitting / working on something else?
''I'll try and find some time to go through whatever there is to be done, but after that I'll be closing this and the git.''
He will release R3, but after that he stops.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I'll try and find some time to go through whatever there is to be done, but after that I'll be closing this and the git.

Don't really have the drive/motivation to want to work on it. There is a lot of other fun stuff to work on / learn, this isn't one of them.
My honest option is that you sound burnt out, take a break - for as long as you need, and then have a think about this project. It's not uncommon at all to be burnt out on a single project after working on it for a long time, some people just need breaks.

It's happened to me and it's happened to other people I know too.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks @Quackster <3_<3.

Well, goodbye. Git will die, website will remain. Unsure if I will bother to come back, looks unlikely haven't even bothered with DevBest itself lately (that'll change).

Once again, thank you to everyone who contributed, even if this didn't run as good as we'd all hoped.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread