[PlusEMU] Emulator Development [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
have anyone the codes for Groupchat?
I can add them if I get the time. My main focus is improving current features over adding them. I'm currently re-doing how pets are handled in rooms aswell as improving on the overall AI for them. Expect this to be in r3.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
I can add them if I get the time. My main focus is improving current features over adding them. I'm currently re-doing how pets are handled in rooms aswell as improving on the overall AI for them. Expect this to be in r3.
Great, any idea when r3 will be released? :)

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
Keep up the good work guys. I also think improving current features is a better way for now. Thanks for all your contributions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

Been working on this a little. Improved the rooms quite a bit, followed Mango for that. Got a lot of testing to do, but may make a release this week (haha). I guess we'll have to see on that! Just going to be testing all the currently added stuff, and making the SQLs for upgrades.

Cheers.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Wait, if Sledmore is not working on Habboon anymore, how do he know that the changes that he's doing (stability part) are real stable and can handle that amount of users online?

... because you have access to the source and can check if anything is stupidly wrong and adjust it, or simply don't run it? ..

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
... because you have access to the source and can check if anything is stupidly wrong and adjust it, or simply don't run it? ..
You've misreaded my question.
I'm talking about stability , buying alot items, reload rooms, dancing, etc. with real users. You can't test that anymore on a hotel with 500+ online. Because you're not involved with Habboon anymore.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I'm talking about stability , buying alot items, reload rooms, dancing, etc. with real users. You can't test that anymore on a hotel with 500+ online. Because you're not involved with Habboon anymore.
You don't understand what he is saying. This is the same emulator used on Habboon. Habboon reached well over 1000users+ and still stable. Sledmore (and his contributors) are just adjusting the emulator to make it better for people like you who don't know nothing about emulator.

So what if he isn't involved with Habboon? Boon is still I think using the same emulator that Craig is using now.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

You're telling me that if I wrote something bad into the emulator right this second (on a purpose), no one would spot it? Hmm?

There are a lot of honest and decent people that will point out my - our, mistakes and help us resolve them. I ain't worried about having no user base to test on.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
You're telling me that if I wrote something bad into the emulator write this second (on a purpose), no one would spot it? Hmm?

There are a lot of honest and decent people that will point out my - our, mistakes and help us resolve them. I ain't worried about having no user base to test on.
Buildings on Sledmores point it's not as if you will ever hit 500+. Retros are dying fast. There may be a couple occasions but yeah.

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
You're telling me that if I wrote something bad into the emulator write this second (on a purpose), no one would spot it? Hmm?

Thanks for the fear answer! Hope this will more 'stable' (for real) than the other version. Goodluck, I'll keep a eye on this thread.

In the future, (maybe on build 3) we can see it up on a live hotel with a huge amount online. I remember your first PlusEmulator release, everyone was happy with it, also because it was on the same version in that time as Habboon. Really thank you Sledmore (+ all other constibutors) who are working on this current project. It's amazing so far! Keep the good work up.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks for the fear answer! Hope this will more 'stable' (for real) than the other version. Goodluck, I'll keep a eye on this thread.

In the future, (maybe on build 3) we can see it up on a live hotel with a huge amount online. I remember your first PlusEmulator release, everyone was happy with it, also because it was on the same version in that time as Habboon. Really thank you Sledmore (+ all other constibutors) who are working on this current project. It's amazing so far! Keep the good work up.

Thanks, and I appreciate the concern. The next release is a bit of risk as a lot has changed room wise, but it should be a huge improvement. I'll test it on locally properly first.
--
Just a heads up, haven't been able to work on this much, I get home at 6.30 and go to the Gym at 7.30. Will put some time into it on the weekend, can't really do evenings at the moment.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Thanks, and I appreciate the concern. The next release is a bit of risk as a lot has changed room wise, but it should be a huge improvement. I'll test it on locally properly first.
--
Just a heads up, haven't been able to work on this much, I get home at 6.30 and go to the Gym at 7.30. Will put some time into it on the weekend, can't really do evenings at the moment.
Off topic: man is a gym lad
On topic:if you need a server to host it pm me.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
It would be nice if Jukeboxes and old trax comes back! That would be really awesome

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I prefer having independent records, besides that is more work than improving the current system. You'd have to check for LTDs and so on.

I'll look into speeding up the purchasing, but again - configure your MySQL properly and you'll see a difference.

Go on Habboon and purchase 100 items.

Also, as mentioned above each furni may have different extradata - which shouldn't be reset on pickup, trophies etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread