[PlusEMU] Emulator Development [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I Want contribue the fixe for PlusEMU how to?

Hey,

If you navigate here ( ) and request to join I can accept you. I've also just accepted a couple people.

You'll have to clone the repo, and work on the development branch.

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
I Want contribue the fixe for PlusEMU how to?
Post your contribution here then a developer with access to the git will either accept or reject it.

Hey,

If you navigate here ( ) and request to join I can accept you. I've also just accepted a couple people.

You'll have to clone the repo, and work on the development branch.
Didn't see your post. You were faster than me, haha. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Posting an invalid packet id fix for AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer.

Change:
Code:
public const int AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer = 884;

With:
Code:
public const int AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer = 1141;

in ServerHeaderPacket.cs ^
That's all.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Posting an invalid packet id fix for AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer.

Change:
Code:
public const int AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer = 884;

With:
Code:
public const int AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer = 1141;

in ServerHeaderPacket.cs ^
That's all.

Thanks for this Jerry I went ahead and added it to the development branch :)

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
Floorplan cant save

The error message is pretty clear to me, your floorplan is too big so logically the model isn't saved.

The commits to the development branch didn't show up anymore in the activity tab, is it broken ?

I added this window on user login:
dc8966177c.png

It uses the .txt page on the gamedata folder (./habbopages/welcome.txt) and can be enabled/disabled on server_settings.
And tried to understand how
c1e788a1ee.png
works and explained it on SanctionStatusComposer.cs if maybe someone wants to code this later :)
Link to the commit:
Cya!

Last edited:

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Hey @Sledmore, I went ahead and posted all the issues I could find when I tested the latest Development build on the git so you can fix them before you release Release 3 to the public:
The Link:

Calcium

Jan 7, 2017
Why the stability is not improved ?
Why the Bugs/issues are not fixed?
..... Instead, new functions are added which do not make any sense

Reactions: Zet

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Why the stability is not improved ?
Why the Bugs/issues are not fixed?
..... Instead, new functions are added which do not make any sense

Okay, piss off & sort your own issues out.

Scroll down and read. I see a lot of bug fixes there, if you're too much of an idiot to add fixes in the meantime while I get the next release out, then that isn't my fault.

No I don't care that this reply is a dick reply, you asked for it.

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
He deserves it, always some unskilled or do-not-want-to-try people comes to complain instead of reporting bugs and be patient...

KROKET14

Nov 8, 2014
Would be cool if u recode AchievementManager or the whole achievement function.
It is really messed up.

Nice work! following this project. :)

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

Bit of an issue with the repo, for some reason a giant merge from @Jaden had appeared, which sure no bother - but I couldn't workout if it was Git just doing a merge because of out of sync or whatever (no idea how it works), or something else (the branch merged into itself?). But basically, I couldn't see what changes he did - and I'd rather not (not accusing), I'd rather not ship a hidden exploit to everywhere, so I've cherry picked the changes we've done into another branchn, then rebuilt the development branch.

tl;dr: If you worked on this, or are working on this to contribute, you may need to re-clone the repo/resync the development branch. 2 commits were lost @JynX and @Bjork latest, sorry about that!

Also, make sure you don't replace files, it's hard for us to see what you've changed if it's all marked as removed, then added.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Was checking this commit: and you fucked up on:
Code:
FloorThickness = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["allow_hidewall"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["allow_hidewall"].ToString());
            WallThickness = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["floorthick"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WhoCanMute = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["wallthick"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WhoCanKick = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["mute_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["mute_settings"].ToString());
            WhoCanBan = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["kick_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["kick_settings"].ToString());
            chatMode = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["ban_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["ban_settings"].ToString());
            chatSpeed = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["chat_mode"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["chat_mode"].ToString());
            chatMode = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["chat_speed"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["chat_speed"].ToString());

Change it to:
Code:
FloorThickness = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["floorthick"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WallThickness = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["wallthick"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WhoCanBan = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["ban_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WhoCanMute = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["mute_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["mute_settings"].ToString());
            WhoCanKick = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["kick_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["kick_settings"].ToString());
            chatSpeed = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["chat_speed"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["chat_mode"].ToString());
            chatMode = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["chat_mode"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["chat_speed"].ToString());

and you're all good!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Was checking this commit: and you fucked up on:
Code:
FloorThickness = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["allow_hidewall"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["allow_hidewall"].ToString());
            WallThickness = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["floorthick"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WhoCanMute = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["wallthick"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WhoCanKick = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["mute_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["mute_settings"].ToString());
            WhoCanBan = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["kick_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["kick_settings"].ToString());
            chatMode = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["ban_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["ban_settings"].ToString());
            chatSpeed = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["chat_mode"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["chat_mode"].ToString());
            chatMode = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["chat_speed"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["chat_speed"].ToString());

Change it to:
Code:
FloorThickness = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["floorthick"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WallThickness = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["wallthick"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WhoCanBan = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["ban_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["floorthick"].ToString());
            WhoCanMute = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["mute_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["mute_settings"].ToString());
            WhoCanKick = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["kick_settings"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["kick_settings"].ToString());
            chatSpeed = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["chat_speed"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["chat_mode"].ToString());
            chatMode = string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["chat_mode"].ToString()) ? 0 : Convert.ToInt32(Row["chat_speed"].ToString());

and you're all good!

Cheers, didn't notice (last line of yours also needs changing).

I will probably get rid of this though, realised why the issue originally occurred - @Zodiak da noob, removed the ToString calling on the query, so in next release I'll probably remove the above code & add a query to sort it.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Cheers, didn't notice (last line of yours also needs changing).

I will probably get rid of this though, realised why the issue originally occurred - @Zodiak da noob, removed the ToString calling on the query, so in next release I'll probably remove the above code & add a query to sort it.
Oops, I changed around 90 queries all together so must of done it in a rush, my bad CoolCat

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
What about the football clothes gate? It does not work for me and that function is one of the most important things. As example If you make a roleplay game (Mafia, police etc.) and everyone need to dress the same outfit it's more easy to get in a clothes gate, IMO.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
What about the football clothes gate? It does not work for me and that function is one of the most important things. As example If you make a roleplay game (Mafia, police etc.) and everyone need to dress the same outfit it's more easy to get in a clothes gate, IMO.

Sure!

--

Alrighty, sorry for no progress been a hell of a busy week so haven't found time to contribute. I will have a lot of time over the weekend, so when I get home I'll sync the repo as I'm a bit out of date and give everything a test.

Thanks to @Damiens @Bjork @Bronson and @JynX (I think?) who have been syncing work. Feel free to post your changelogs here.

I'll probably update the revision for the next release, just to keep us close enough with Habbo, it only takes 15 minutes so why not.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Quick question.

Started coding Rentable Spaces, is this a feature your want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread