How'd your username come to be?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Don't think I've posted

Well for years I used to use a username where part of it was Donkey..and my names Jamie, so when I started retros etc I didn't wanna use the current name I had so I thought I'd use half and half..donk and jam...donkjam

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
I got my name not to long ago really, I've been using it since about decemberish last year.
Anyways I got it from xenogfx/Owner of fatalhotel, he was really nice to me when I was learning how to code and I started to look up to him and noticed his name on forums was xenogfx thus I changed its to Xenous as My name is Lucas so I took the U and S anyways, I've really come to like it now :3

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
Well, I ran out of names and when I was registering, I held a cup next to me so I decide to pick the name cup but it was taken but I made an accident and typed a "r" after the "c" and I liked it. I still regret not making my name capital although, I've been on devbest since it started but regardless, RastaLulz wont let me change my name.

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
I dont know really...

I use to be danio126 on most websites and retros. And when I changed my name on blah to Twisting
it sort of stuck <3

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Sean's my name and it was taken so I fired an "i" onto it :p

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I was trying to sign up for a website and it kept saying user name is Invalid.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
RenielGangst, a troller on an old game and on it's forum named Ninerift/Fresbo World. So I chose it to annoy him if he ever reaches this forum. :)

Wire

Mar 27, 2012
When registering on DevBest, I had my laptop charger in my hand. I glanced at the charger and thought of "Wire" and that's how it came to be.

Users who are viewing this thread