How'd your username come to be?

NextToNothing

Dec 5, 2010
Do you actually know what lulz means in Dutch? xD

(I don't mean this personally, just purely informative)

lolz.png
Haha!

And i just thought of mine once and it stuck. :)

Keno

Mar 12, 2012
my username is my name i also go by kenoja added the a because KenoJ is always taken everywhere I go.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
GeenStijl/Powned is an dutch website / TV "news" show (geenstijl.nl / powned.tv).
So I just used the name of the website, GeenStijl.

The one in my avatar is one of the most populair and best reporters from Powned.TV, Rutger Castricum.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
On Xbox a friend of mine's Gamertag used to be Zymf. I was singing up to a hotel one day and didn't want to use my original username, I wanted something different.
Zymf popped into my head and I've used it ever since. :up:

Pikachuu

Aug 20, 2012
I came up with Jordanisnotfrozen because at the time, I was like a fangirl over Danisnotonfire, so I just made it my own, then once I went on a retro but needed a new name and I'd been playing pokemon so I went with Pikachu, but that was taken so I used Pikachuu and I just kinda kept it

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
My names Jack, but on most hotels that name is taken so I decided to be imaginative and use "j4ck" :)

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
It was about 5 or 6 years ago where this hotel called HabboTeen was around, it was the most popular hotel with around 200 users.
I think it's now called HabboK or something?

The most popular guy on that retro was called Sway and the hotel then had a reset, I took it to my advantage and registered with the name Sway and this phone called the Verizon Sway was coming out so I used it as an excuse that I was a fan of that phone.

From then, I kept registering on hotels through the username Sway.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I originally had the alias 'veelox' - which was the name of a retro hotel i worked on however in 2010 i decided i needed a new alias because the old one got a bit boring.. hence the name Roper, inspired by my doctor's name "Dr Roper"

Users who are viewing this thread