How'd your username come to be?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
As the thread title says, how did your username come to be?

My username was originally Rasta, based off the Christmas character on Habbo. But as time went on the username Rasta became less and less unique, so I added Lulz onto the end to make it unique. :cool:

eccogulliver

Oct 18, 2010
:p because of me you started this topic..
i was looking for names..
and than i found by dognames this name..
i choose for this name because it was cool!

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Tweeney because:
Tom is my first name
And my second name rhymes with Weeney

:)
Also, because someone in school started calling me it

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well I am called Kieren (Actual real name) some forums I'm called iFusion that's a night club where I use to work as a glass collector -giggles-

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I was on another forum and whatever username i picked it didnt work so I am smart at somethings so i put smart and im a guy so i put smartguy and i put a random number 88. My new username (not used on this forum) Undefiend. I choose that because Its mysterious :)

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Mines is short but ok lol I got my username from my bro and me since my name in real is Obrien and we call him ray ray I used that as well and the 1 came from we are number 1 xD

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Well I used to go round using random usernames until I thought I should really have my own unique. So I do a lot of coding for habbo retros and websites so I started thinging of names with Retro in it such as Retrosity, iRetro and so on. Unfortunately these were all in use so I used the name Retroa and it stuck :)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
my username came to be as its one of my nicknames
Meap as im known on retros comes from my surname
i also get called timmy turner as my surname is Turner

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Well, at first my username was MFPskater, then it came to be MFP, then when I started to get interested in to America's secrets and treasures, etc. One day I found this sculpture called Kryptos, which was located on the CIA campus, I worked with the sculpture, trying to figure it out, but I gave up. I though Kryptos sounded cool and that it would be a good username, so my username has been Kryptos since then.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well, at first my username was MFPskater, then it came to be MFP, then when I started to get interested in to America's secrets and treasures, etc. One day I found this sculpture called Kryptos, which was located on the CIA campus, I worked with the sculpture, trying to figure it out, but I gave up. I though Kryptos sounded cool and that it would be a good username, so my username has been Kryptos since then.

Geek ^^
Nah jk, you're awesome!

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Well, i honestly don't remember how my username came to be, but it'd fit me, i used it and never changed it. I don't actually think i'll ever change it either. (gonna update this if i manage to remember how it came to be)

--------------UPDATE--------------

I needed a name that almost no one is using, so i thought about alot of names. I could've off chosen Pixeltag but it's too long, so i decided that RedSea was the one that would most likely fit the most.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Mine came to be because when I was little I wanted to own Microsoft and I wanted to have lots of cars. I decided that the liscense plates on the back would be Jo$h because obviously my real name is Josh.

Users who are viewing this thread