How'd your username come to be?

Blues

May 24, 2012
Wow this started a long time ago of course this isnt MY username i just made it up for this account but my normal username came like 4 years ago i use it for EVERYTHING unless it gets banned then i make a new one :p but it came from the fact of A. Im young and B. Its UNIQUE noone used it before so i do now id say it but i think its still banned from here so i wont :p

JeeCee

Jan 15, 2012
My first name starts with a "J", and my surname starts with a "C". Put the C after the J and pronounce it in English. JeeCee

Moogly

May 6, 2012
Two cute white girls, a rap song, had a random conversation with one of said girls that involved me calling myself 'Dr. Moogly' cut off the Doctor and I decided to keep.

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
I used to do graffiti when I was younger, and like all taggers, you have your own "nickname" I chose Menkz to be my "tag" since then it just stuck... I added the i to iMenkz because I forgot my password to my older account, and it's my XBOX Live/PSN ;3

HepicHost

Jul 16, 2012
As the thread title says, how did your username come to be?

My username was originally Rasta, based off the Christmas character on Habbo. But as time went on the username Rasta became less and less unique, so I added Lulz onto the end to make it unique. :cool:

Do you actually know what lulz means in Dutch? xD

(I don't mean this personally, just purely informative)

lolz.png

Users who are viewing this thread