How'd your username come to be?

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
My name Came to Be When I watched Twililight (lol)
I first used it when I was banned from a Hotel on my name "Kedo"
And Got that name from the Habbo Staff Member. So I decided to Make an Account Named
Jasper, and I also used it after i Quit HabboRP cus my HabboRP name was Kedo-Ace.
So I basicly got my name from Twilight.

Just so you know, Kedo was a hotel manager in Habbo.com back in the day...

My user came from my dad telling me that an ancient egyptian cat was called Jeisa or so it sounds, but I don't know how to spell it. PS:
Dont look up my username in google :eek:

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Well, I don't know how I chose my name, just random probably.

Jks, It's my rl name you doughnut . :p

lewis

Sep 16, 2010
Well my username came to be because my names Lewis.. Yeah not really Unique D; Going to start change need a Unique name ;)

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
The username Dinglydell is my Minecraft Name.
I got the mc name because when I got mc for my birthday, I didn't know much about how the login and premium stuff worked, so my mum got a gift code (as she thought it would download onto her computer otherwise - she is no expert) and on my birthday (my cousin was here) and I downloaded it and it wasn't working (as we'd forgotten to activate the account), my mum had made her account 'Dinglydell' (her parents used to call her that, idk why), I went downstairs, to get a drink, and came up to find that my cousin had activated it as Dinglydell! eventually after playing on servers alot, I began to like the name Dinglydell, so, I use it alot now.

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
My normal one is iSponges. On DevBest I used Tyler because I thought it would be cool to have my real name, but I really want it changed to iSponges now..
I got the name iSponges because I was watching iCarly with my little cousin one day and Spencer ran in saying, "I got Mexican Sponges!" And I thought it was funny, lol. So I went to go change my xbox gamertag to Mexican Sponges, but it was taken. So I dropped the Mexican and added an i before the Sponges. :p

SoundChecK

Oct 5, 2011
My rl name is Shane Cabe Little and I was once called Dj SC and was thinking of what SC could stand for and came up with Dj SoundCheck

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
My name is Vineen that's how, well on other retros I use Oyugou 'cause I love it. :p Simple to pronounce.

Sals

Actions speak louder than words
Mar 23, 2011
Well around 06, I started playing Runescape, My First ever Username was sals999.

Then around 08, I started playing habbo, MY first username was Sals911, 911 as I was young and 911 was the number for Police in America.
Then when I joined a rival forum, I decided to get rid of the Numbers, and go for just "Sals".

I have used this username for over 3 years on forums now :)

MarMigs

I rock :D
Dec 3, 2010
my brother name with mine is MarMigs (Mario and Miguel) and we put the s on the end so now I use this nickname because I like it :D

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Well an old legend That a man named Zak was the guy who once saved a old community.

The Habbo Community i have seen from 06 to current year 12. And yes i have been seen many dis-approvements. But then came a old chap called Manuel and programmed a utterly beautiful PHP content management system. I fell in love and then decided i would program a emulator called RevEmu and change the community. Just as the meaning of my name means. "Saved an Old Community" And my quest goes on as i fight.

Oh, even though my name is just a nickname. Even my parents refer to me as Zak.

Because everyone beliefs that i can save the Habbo Community!!

Cheers,
Zak

Users who are viewing this thread