How'd your username come to be?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Kyle is my 1st name & when i was young i got the nickname Kazza (random i know)
And as the years went by, it got shortend to Kaz

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
I was hitting your mama and then she suddenly screamed it.
I liked XiM's name.

KushMan

Jan 25, 2011
i got my name because i smoke kush and its all i smoke tbh so thats why i picked the name KushMan and they also call me that in my hood

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
My name Came to Be When I watched Twililight (lol)
I first used it when I was banned from a Hotel on my name "Kedo"
And Got that name from the Habbo Staff Member. So I decided to Make an Account Named
Jasper, and I also used it after i Quit HabboRP cus my HabboRP name was Kedo-Ace.
So I basicly got my name from Twilight.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Well I Own Deluxe So Yeah I Desided To Name My Name Deluxe Cause Of Hotel And Thats Just My Forum Names Since I Opened a Retro

CremeMocha

Mar 16, 2011
Lol my name is obviously very strange but I came up with it one day when I made my first username in first grade. I had a hard time thinking of new ones so I've been using CremeMocha ever since.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Well donk is part of another username I used to use and jam is part of Jamie which is my name

So donkjam lol

Or you could say donk stands for ass as I can be at time lol

Zer0.

Jan 17, 2011
xD, i got my name, cuz of Rastaman Ying yang, who is kewl!, he has something in common with me. we both smoke ;).
Rasta_Man_Yin_Yang.JPG

And Berry idk

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
My username came to be as it is because my old habbo.com username was habo806
and people just started calling me habbz for short, i guess?

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I got my name from an awesome TV show called The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon, one of the main characters says Bazinga when he pulls a 'classic prank'.

Sheldon: Howard?
Howard: Yeah?
Sheldon: Your shoes are delightful. Where did you get them?
Howard: What?
Sheldon: Bazinga, I don't care.

Best show EVAR!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I was on MSN about 4 years ago talking to my friend from school about coding and he called me a "m0nsta coder", but for some reason, I decided to add the period (.) after "m0nsta".

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I figured out i have to come up with something for my new username.

I came up with my name as i wanted a more professional looking name, and i love the word "razor" as it sounds somewhat awesome, so i took use of this name. And yes, before someone asks, the "0" and the period "." i added 'cause it looks awesome (and only Razor would've been boring without those two in the length)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I figured out i have to come up with something for my new username.

I came up with my name as i wanted a more professional looking name, and i love the word "razor" as it sounds somewhat awesome, so i took use of this name. And yes, before someone asks, the "0" and the period "." i added 'cause it looks awesome (and only Razor would've been boring without those two in the length)

Let's face it, you used "0" and "." because I did... ;]

@Kush - yeah, Dr. Dre ;]

Users who are viewing this thread