How'd your username come to be?

Cowardly

Oct 9, 2012
It just came into my head because I was thinking of something but I have no idea what I was thinking of now.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
My real name is "Jack" but that sounds boring, so I decided to add a 4 instead of the "a" :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I got the name xAceR by from Computers, Tablets, and Servers. Then I just added an x before the A

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
Because Im Called Dylan So i didant have an username untill i ent to the Habbo Community i got an 3 letter name AKA FL4

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
I'm over 6 feet tall and Gigas is Latin for "Giant". Plus, I've always used this name on every website I sign up for.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
The birth of irReedz happened on 25th December 2010 when I first found out about ThisHabbo, a Habbo fansite. I was inspired by 'irDez', creator of ThisHabbo. His name; Dez, I decided to from then on have my username on most things; irReedz originating from irDez.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Well My old username(KeenSoco) kind of got dull, and I was watching a new (at the time) anonymous video on youtube, and they say "we are legion" so yeah..

Aiwa

Forum Lesbian
Jan 6, 2011
I needed a username to join a forum back in 2006, the first item in my room I looked at was a stereo system manufactured by a company called "Aiwa" so I stole the whole name and have been using it since - I also use a few other usernames, just depends on the niche of forum or site that I am registering on.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
First my username was PedoBear56, and i felt how funny was it and then a guy named TinyBuilder came to my room [In Habless Hotel] and I was attracted to that name, then started using that name and in luck, I'm a great coder/owner/friend now :)

Users who are viewing this thread