Flash HoloRP - A place to be, virtual roleplay! [Always updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hi.

HoloRP has applied some updates to the chat rooms system:
  • Implemented :makechat for normal users.
  • Added multiple chat commands type /commands in a chat room to view them!
  • Texting in chats now require phone credits.
  • Added chat logs for chats.
  • Added :downloadapp <appname> to download an application on your iPhone.
  • Chats are only join-able if you've downloaded the WhatsHolo Application.
  • You can assign your gang to a chat.
79c4c73216274598b5e6602c10c5d231.png

08378462eec24903a8d1ab783a3ce842.png

242d26953c8c4855942f390fd809d2ed.png

cdb41a39f5dd481d9bd8fb3ddf451190.png

37d51e7062df451b8f52d498517458c2.png

c7d0467c5b3a4d76aa322c59f31d2b85.png

c15f8515d9e24852988be8d9bf4e410d.png

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Hi.

HoloRP has applied some updates to the chat rooms system:
  • Implemented :makechat for normal users.
  • Added multiple chat commands type /commands in a chat room to view them!
  • Texting in chats now require phone credits.
  • Added chat logs for chats.
  • Added :downloadapp <appname> to download an application on your iPhone.
  • Chats are only join-able if you've downloaded the WhatsHolo Application.
  • You can assign your gang to a chat.
79c4c73216274598b5e6602c10c5d231.png

08378462eec24903a8d1ab783a3ce842.png

242d26953c8c4855942f390fd809d2ed.png

cdb41a39f5dd481d9bd8fb3ddf451190.png

37d51e7062df451b8f52d498517458c2.png

c7d0467c5b3a4d76aa322c59f31d2b85.png

c15f8515d9e24852988be8d9bf4e410d.png
I like it but, phone? chat? hablife?

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Idk why I stopped updating this thread, but here's some updates from aug 4 to now:
  • Implemented a day & night system.
  • Added a :help <message> command for players to notify staff members quicker.
  • Your taxi wait time is now longer when it's night time.
  • Court System is finalized. To request a trial, type in ':trial' while you are jailed.
  • You now have 20 seconds to vote if the defendant is found innocent of guilty of all crimes in Court.
  • When a jailed inmate requested a court trial and jailbroken, it will cancel the court trial session.
  • Implemented weapon fines. If a police officer catches you (by stunning & cuffing) while holding a weapon, it will be confiscated from you and you won't be able to use it again until you pay a fine so watch out what you are doing when you are in rooms with police officers.
  • When Hospital workers are on-duty, a Medic enable will pop-up on their head indicating that they're healing citizens & discharging hurt patients.\r\n[¥] :surrender now unequips your weapon.
  • Added :backup for Police Officers.
  • Fixed an issue with fighting/thug bots that gets stuck after being discharged from the Hospital.
  • The cool down for :equip & :unequip is now three (3) seconds.
  • When you've received your work pay, it will be automatically deposited to your Chequings bank account. If you do not have a Chequings bank account opened up yet, you will receive your work pay to your credits balance (in hand).
  • You can now have sex with your partner while in jail. You cannot have sex while you are inside of an event.
  • For VIP members; we have discontinued the old VIP alerts and introduced a chat room for the VIP alerts. In order to use the new VIP chat feature, you require an iPhone 4 or iPhone 7, phone credits and the WhatsHolo application installed on your iPhone.
  • Added the other stamina levels that makes it 20 stamina levels.
  • Fixed an issue with farming space rental plots expiring in 30 minutes instead of an hour.
  • New users (who are below level 3) can no longer give other users cash.
  • Your look will be back to normal if you have sex with someone and do another action like raping or kissing.
  • Fixed an issue with the workout system not allowing users to workout at strength level 10 and stamina level 19.
  • Added a check to farming to prevent AFK boosters from farming.
  • The fighting bots has been re-done, they should be 100% flawless now.
  • Corporation workers who are off-duty will no longer enter the group gates unless working.
  • Added a new wanted star: 6 aka ¥¥¥¥¥¥.
  • Being restored from the Hospital now replenishes your hunger and hygiene again.
  • We have changed the weapon names for the following guns: Pistol, MP5/SMG & MSG. They are now named as: Pistol -> Glock, MP5/SMG -> Magnum & MSG -> MP5. For those who has custom weapons (Golden MSG, Baby Pink MSG, etc), contact Caiden-Monae to get it manually fixed for you.
  • To stop all the chaos and 'Corporation Abuse' forum section spam, corporation workers can no longer hit or shoot at someone while they're working.
  • To make the use of the 'Fighter' class, the cooldown for hitting is now 2 seconds. When in events, the cooldown for hitting is 3 seconds.
  • The :me command cooldown is now 3 seconds.
  • When someone is trialling and you type in the ':trial' command, it will now say who requested a trial.
  • You can now give new players money for them to start the game easily.
  • Smoking cigarettes now gives you energy (only used when ur Health is low).
  • Changes to the :rob command. You can now rob drugs from other players.
  • Energy doesn't go down too quick while working in corporations now.
  • Removed some action shouts.
  • General bug fixes and minor improvements.
Screenshots
d14a8c5b6760492bbd65681794e34b9a.png

c73d5d58f4be400da44de255b50aec01.png

12df92d1b7f34550a1f6d67b0c602fde.png

That's all I can provide for now I guess.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Looks very good, many great features implemented. Can't wait to check it out!

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hey,

As you may already know, HoloRP v2 is approaching and is currently being worked on. Myself and the team have been working on HoloRP v2 since February (approx. one month now). On HoloRP v2, the developer's main aim is to put the WebSocket we had from the start of HoloRP into good use, making features more interactive and make the game more fun & fair for all users. Just to clarify, Ying-Pie will be no longer working with me, and I will not accept any of his offers regarding helping to code/develop in the future. I'm over it with his shenanigans.

Myself and my game developer (Hardy) have been making great progress to v2 since February. We both assigned ourselves to work on specific parts of the project. I've working on the new website and WebSockets and Hardy has been working on the emulator.

Here's screenshots of the new website and client features:

Website
  • Doesn't use any released CMS (Rev, Uber, Illumina, etc.)
  • Runs on PHP 7.1.1
  • Uses a secured password hashing, no md5/sha1 crap
  • New front-end, no more Habbo themed front-end
  • CMS is basically done, but I have to code a few more pages - feel free to give feedback :)
r8ODvTV.jpg

uNLM9CA.png

eFFRYAG.png

e3EVnN6.png

Photos Page -
VpQ8rBq.png

lYgcVdX.png

Client
  • Based off Plus Emuator by Sledmore and is up to date in his Bulid 2 development commits
  • Refactored a lot of code (Roleplay managers and constructors, mostly)
Not sure what to show, so I'll just show some random & WebSocket features:
wyAVbftqFk.gif

v3ZjaI9.png

29VHouj.png

Less screenshots because the game developer has been focusing on refactoring the emulator (re-coding some areas like the Gamemap to speed up the movement and such). I'm currently making some already existed features/commands into WebSocket and redoing some WebSocket features (like the ATM) so it feels like it's the new Holo, not the old. I'll try to keep you guys updated with the client sneak-peeks regularly.

We're currently in closed beta, but I have no clue when we'll open - May I guess?
You can also join our Discord server for updates:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hey,

As you may already know, HoloRP v2 is approaching and is currently being worked on. Myself and the team have been working on HoloRP v2 since February (approx. one month now). On HoloRP v2, the developer's main aim is to put the WebSocket we had from the start of HoloRP into good use, making features more interactive and make the game more fun & fair for all users. Just to clarify, Ying-Pie will be no longer working with me, and I will not accept any of his offers regarding helping to code/develop in the future. I'm over it with his shenanigans.

Myself and my game developer (Hardy) have been making great progress to v2 since February. We both assigned ourselves to work on specific parts of the project. I've working on the new website and WebSockets and Hardy has been working on the emulator.

Here's screenshots of the new website and client features:

Website
  • Doesn't use any released CMS (Rev, Uber, Illumina, etc.)
  • Runs on PHP 7.1.1
  • Uses a secured password hashing, no md5/sha1 crap
  • New front-end, no more Habbo themed front-end
  • CMS is basically done, but I have to code a few more pages - feel free to give feedback :)
r8ODvTV.jpg

uNLM9CA.png

eFFRYAG.png

e3EVnN6.png

Photos Page -
VpQ8rBq.png

lYgcVdX.png

Client
  • Based off Plus Emuator by Sledmore and is up to date in his Bulid 2 development commits
  • Refactored a lot of code (Roleplay managers and constructors, mostly)
Not sure what to show, so I'll just show some random & WebSocket features:
wyAVbftqFk.gif

v3ZjaI9.png

29VHouj.png

Less screenshots because the game developer has been focusing on refactoring the emulator (re-coding some areas like the Gamemap to speed up the movement and such). I'm currently making some already existed features/commands into WebSocket and redoing some WebSocket features (like the ATM) so it feels like it's the new Holo, not the old. I'll try to keep you guys updated with the client sneak-peeks regularly.

We're currently in closed beta, but I have no clue when we'll open - May I guess?
You can also join our Discord server for updates:

Don't diss my man Ying like that Jerry.

On-topic: Goodluck with this, I'm not really impressed with the CMS design I think it was half-assed and very bland.

Hope to see features different from BubboRP/PeakRP, I wasn't very impressed with their client after viewing it firsthand neither tho...

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Nothing major, but I've re-done :commands into WebSockets so it's easier to read them, unlike the old one.

Commands are categorized by tabs.

kpHS8idGn6.gif

Gonna redo the border boxes because it's not Habbo'ish and will add a search option to search for commands - would be useful for some people.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Nothing major, but I've re-done :commands into WebSockets so it's easier to read them, unlike the old one.

Commands are categorized by tabs.

kpHS8idGn6.gif

Gonna redo the border boxes because it's not Habbo'ish and will add a search option to search for commands - would be useful for some people.
Looks good, I load mine in using habbo pages and the packets from terminals. Just haven't got round to styling mine yet.
c29b1f3923244bd2bae47c83e0e3350b.png

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
nicee retro bro! i will go with my friends :) nice one
Thanks, I hope to see you online for the launch. (-:
---
So, I was told a nice concept for stars. What do you guys think?
32a6c09447f44b9baeb299fb032de91e.png

It's like GTA style, the goldenrod stars indicates that you're wanted for three stars and the other three (grey stars) are placeholders.

0c94fc0bd8eb4d6188e4f9e560968ace.png

Again, nothing major. Implemented a Livefeed in WebSocket. The livefeed data is stored in a concurrent dictionary and the emulator sends JSON data to the website (I don't use the database to store livefeed data, all livefeed data are flushed on emulator shutdown).

Last edited:

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Thanks, I hope to see you online for the launch. (-:
---
So, I was told a nice concept for stars. What do you guys think?
32a6c09447f44b9baeb299fb032de91e.png

It's like GTA style, the goldenrod stars indicates that you're wanted for three stars and the other three (grey stars) are placeholders.

0c94fc0bd8eb4d6188e4f9e560968ace.png

Again, nothing major. Implemented a Livefeed in WebSocket. The livefeed data is stored in a concurrent dictionary and the emulator sends JSON data to the website (I don't use the database to store livefeed data, all livefeed data are flushed on emulator shutdown).
I hope the dictionary has a limit and removes old data, else you'll have some nasty memory leak to deal with.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I hope the dictionary has a limit and removes old data, else you'll have some nasty memory leak to deal with.
In the foreach loop for the livefeed dictionary, I reversed the dictionary (ordered by descending) and limited it to get 10 entires by using .Reverse().ToList().Take(10) and make a new temporary object dictionary to store JSON data and send it to the website, and ofc the temporary object dictionary are flushed and nulled when done.

Haven't thought about removing old data from the livefeed dictionary, so I'll do that later. Thanks!

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I do like the wanted list. It's shit how RP players expect new updates every hour of the day (hence why we closed HabboRP, we got bored and fed up of people expecting so much instead of just playing the game). This RP could go somewhere with the right support and loyal users.

Good luck. :up:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
0XzrMWfk35.gif

Started on coding user statistics / :stats in WebSocket. It's not finished yet, I still have to code skills, inventory / items and info about user jobs.

This week I've worked on and decided to re-design some parts to the website as I didn't like how some of them (the header, for example) made the template dull like the old one.

Screenshots
Cw6CcWn.jpg

BoVpV3C.jpg

AhFJNbL.jpg

Some feedback would be nice as I'd love to continue to improve the website.

edit: check if the quality for the pics arent turning out gr8

Last edited:

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
0XzrMWfk35.gif

Started on coding user statistics / :stats in WebSocket. It's not finished yet, I still have to code skills, inventory / items and info about user jobs.

This week I've worked on and decided to re-design some parts to the website as I didn't like how some of them (the header, for example) made the template dull like the old one.

Screenshots
Cw6CcWn.jpg

BoVpV3C.jpg

AhFJNbL.jpg

Some feedback would be nice as I'd love to continue to improve the website.

edit: check if the quality for the pics arent turning out gr8
looks great jerry, keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread