Flash HoloRP - A place to be, virtual roleplay! [Always updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
This cms theme was the one released on that foreign forum right? I saw Hablix were using it too. Not too keen on it personally and your navbar looked better before you just made it transparent, links don't stand out enough anymore.
Nice idea with the in-game profile interface, looks nice with the different stat windows!

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
This cms theme was the one released on that foreign forum right? I saw Hablix were using it too. Not too keen on it personally and your navbar looked better before you just made it transparent, links don't stand out enough anymore.
Nice idea with the in-game profile interface, looks nice with the different stat windows!
Yup it's the one released on retronet.nl, and thanks for the feedback!

-------

I've started on coding a multilingual system for the website. Once I have all of the texts needed in one file, I will be looking for users who's willing to help translate the website. I'll be using webtranslateit.com for this purpose to keep track of submitted translations, etc by users. The following languages will be supported:
  • English
  • Danish (Dansk)
  • Dutch (Nederlands)
  • Finnish (Suomalainen)
  • French (Français)
  • German (Deutsche)
  • Italian (Italiano)
  • Norwegian (Norsk)
  • Portuguese (Português)
  • Spanish (Español)
  • Swedish (Svenska)
  • Turkish (Türk)
  • I do not plan on supporting other languages at this time.
snippet:
0698c58674f746a2802c5d08e5483686.png

This feature will be useful for most foreign users. If you want to help translate, then PM me and I'll invite you to the project when I'm done with the English PHP file.

No, I don't wanna use any translator (e.g., Google) to translate because it's inaccurate and not reliable.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Yup it's the one released on retronet.nl, and thanks for the feedback!

-------

I've started on coding a multilingual system for the website. Once I have all of the texts needed in one file, I will be looking for users who's willing to help translate the website. I'll be using webtranslateit.com for this purpose to keep track of submitted translations, etc by users. The following languages will be supported:
  • English
  • Danish (Dansk)
  • Dutch (Nederlands)
  • Finnish (Suomalainen)
  • French (Français)
  • German (Deutsche)
  • Italian (Italiano)
  • Norwegian (Norsk)
  • Portuguese (Português)
  • Spanish (Español)
  • Swedish (Svenska)
  • Turkish (Türk)
  • I do not plan on supporting other languages at this time.
snippet:
0698c58674f746a2802c5d08e5483686.png

This feature will be useful for most foreign users. If you want to help translate, then PM me and I'll invite you to the project when I'm done with the English PHP file.

No, I don't wanna use any translator (e.g., Google) to translate because it's inaccurate and not reliable.
Seems like it would save more time to just make a parser that selects from language files me_en.txt with the variables defined like
Code:
forgot_password_model_send_button=Send email

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Seems like it would save more time to just make a parser that selects from language files me_en.txt with the variables defined like
Code:
forgot_password_model_send_button=Send email
This is how I do my language system. I think the hardest part about it is keeping up with it. I got really lazy and started not using it, now I really regret it.
7c44f5001926477a9505a6b080ec36b0.png

66f2b4969daa4dc38c5b3b665ce28da8.png

I also added some joke languages too that trigger when you change your motto to certain things. I made a pirate one on my old cms that enabled when your motto was "Argh!". and a ghetto one, just a few ideas to spice things up haha.

100% agree, I think it's pure lazy when a hotel does that then claims it's a multi-lingual hotel.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
100% agree, I think it's pure lazy when a hotel does that then claims it's a multi-lingual hotel.
Exactly.

-------------------------------------------------

I've finally finished the lang.en.php file last night containing all texts:
6b6630a34f29469a9b3cc164a5fd2c89.png

I'm now looking for translators who's willing to help. To request an invitation, go to and enter your email so I can approve you and send you an invitation link to your email.

And I'll be supporting the language Slang / ghetto as well, just need to add that to the project. :)

-----------------------------------------

German translation has been completed.
b934282cc13b4d899863ce464c217788.png

If you want to see the German version, then use a Germany VPN. :p

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Did a few improvements...

Changed the socket boxes into Illumina style because why not?
c745cd4963b84334ae6f55ebf37edbac.png

And started to work on the new client UI:
e9ca1d8b86da4c79a63c434c9c93d4b0.png

Yes, I know it makes the chat bar look odd, that'll be changed when I get into editing the actual Habbo.swf to modify and remove some things. I will have to make some improvements as well, such as adding tooltips to the buttons so you know what you're going to click, etc.

Feel free to give feedback.

Last edited:

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016

Yes, I know it makes the chat bar look odd, that'll be changed when I get into editing the actual Habbo.swf to modify and remove some things.

The client ui looks sexy. It's different and I like that.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014

Yes, I know it makes the chat bar look odd, that'll be changed when I get into editing the actual Habbo.swf to modify and remove some things. I will have to make some improvements as well, such as adding tooltips to the buttons so you know what you're going to click, etc.

the client ui looks soo freaking AMAZING! i would work on the police tools, and get a revamp to the mod tools. and you know what would be cool that happened when you die if the gta v wasted came on your screen. but keep up with the good work!!! And are you giving out beta access i would love to try this out!

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
and you know what would be cool that happened when you die if the gta v wasted came on your screen.
Ooo, that sounds like a fantastic idea, I'll code that shortly. Thanks for pointing that out.

And are you giving out beta access i would love to try this out!
I will start to give out BETA access in like two weeks or so. I'll let everyone know.

Thanks for your feedback. : -)

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Ooo, that sounds like a fantastic idea, I'll code that shortly. Thanks for pointing that out.

I will start to give out BETA access in like two weeks or so. I'll let everyone know.

Thanks for your feedback. : -)
Thank You!!

MrBrojos

Oct 26, 2014

You're using Jeff Stehney's ui edit lol did you want us to give feedback on his design or?

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
You're using Jeff Stehney's ui edit lol did you want us to give feedback on his design or?
I didn't even know he created the UI, but thanks for informing me about him lmao. Some French user told me about that UI concept on Holo's FB event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread