Flash HoloRP - A place to be, virtual roleplay! [Always updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
HoloRP updates, bug fixes.
  • Multiple bug fixes and minor improvements.
    • Smoking weed and cocaine fix, crashed the emulator yesterday afternoon.
    • Police fix, when a user is fired when working, they can still receive incoming 911 calls.
    • Mini-games (Brawl, Colour Wars, Team Brawl) fix, when a user disconnected, it did not remove them from the players list dictionary.
  • Crafting 100% functional and fixed.
  • Introduced Interactive Bots (allows you to interact with them, combat, etc.)
  • Trial commands for Police Chief.
Fixed Crafting System:
7XVsb8o.gif

Interactive Bots: (LOL allow me, I was doing at 2:25AM)
  • When you hit a bot, they will start attacking and follow you until you either die or escape from them (when you are like 2 rooms away from them).
MMC59wB.gif

More major updates coming soon. :)

26/06/2016 - new updates!
  • WebSocket fixes and optimizations.
  • Housing system.
  • Changing your look/figure will now refresh the avatar look in UI bar (mini-me).
  • Todo list System (for staff) to keep track on what needs to be implemented, changed and removed for our new upcoming features.
New Weapon (MSG):
e976d4b4eac3416a9c9dd70081c1a191.png
b7b3247a027e4533ac68b176263b0d11.png
4f6563b2b4b2417da46c581dabb71109.png
bfee929a3e9f43a5b85e015345050d36.png

Housing:
429fc0900f9f4332a48f484e4f02401b.png

eacdf96a2b1d46e5b1bf00e2c73e2bcc.png

cff64da16df14b3a9b9d92c6e23cb122.png

ae8b3782e7f64f939e1a22a626e971cc.png

New Gun Store:
Lui32m6.png

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
This RP is the definition of cancer.
  • Literally spammed with every action you do - example being *Wakes up from begin AFK*, *Moves 2 squares forward*, *Arrives at their destination*
  • You can literally kill a user in 2 shots with a gun from about 30 tiles away.
  • The source code is complete chaos the the developer should not even be bothered to touch C# ever in their lifetime without proper technique and methods.
  • The names such as "King-Cock", "Jigga-Boo" is just very non-formal and the staff does not contribute any need of request or discipline on keeping the game maintained.

This game just reminds of cancer - if you're really interested in joining a proper RP I'd recommend HabboRP.org.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
and you never got credited lol, this is how selfish Jerry is.
Updated :about for the next update, don't say I'm "selfish" when my main role isn't editing the emulator. :S

Not satisfied at all. You say it is supposed to be realistic, upon going to the link provided I am asked to enter a CAPTCHA. Since when in real life when you enter a shop or a street it says 'Please enter the CAPTCHA' to proove you are human?' Not happy at all!
One of the dumbest reply I've ever seen. That's like saying "Checking your browser before accessing domain.tld, please allow us five seconds." isn't realistic, but all roleplays currently have it.

We have a CAPTCHA to stop layer 7 attacks and/or botnet attacks.

This RP is the definition of cancer.
  • Literally spammed with every action you do - example being *Wakes up from begin AFK*, *Moves 2 squares forward*, *Arrives at their destination*
  • You can literally kill a user in 2 shots with a gun from about 30 tiles away.
  • The source code is complete chaos the the developer should not even be bothered to touch C# ever in their lifetime without proper technique and methods.
  • The names such as "King-Cock", "Jigga-Boo" is just very non-formal and the staff does not contribute any need of request or discipline on keeping the game maintained.

This game just reminds of cancer - if you're really interested in joining a proper RP I'd recommend HabboRP.org.
  • *Moves 2 squares forward* isn't a thing, lol.
  • "30 tiles away"?
    • 2d35401dcbfa4e019245a4ffeabf3293.png
    • 6 is the maximum for the highest weapon.
  • How'd you know the source code when you've never seen it? troll much xD.
  • We take the usernames on HoloRP seriously, if users are caught with an inappropriate username that isn't RP, the staff members will simply ask them to change it to an appropriate one. We only have like 18 HoloRPs with the username containing "King" but we cannot change it since they haven't logged on for over 2 months.
"Oh so our source code is "complete chaos", but we should join HabboRP.org which uses RageRP's leaked files? What a shame. facepalm.jpg" - HoloRP Developers.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Updates!!
  • Added Farming System.
  • Added two new corporations: Supermarket and Farming.
  • Re-done the offers system.
  • There was more updates, but don't remember.
New and updated rooms.

Farming
sb3TEFI.png

Farmer's Home
g68FM9W.png

Main Hub
JMU0FIm.png

Supermarket
bu5obLp.png

Supermarket - Outside
rfE5Thf.png

Added Homepages to the website!

9effdd2f8ce84295823450a4af93c4ef.png

7aefe549b479469e9ffc12566f02c662.png

6adb40a5c6a04318bd6cdce8be678b91.png

#Farmers
e70b6d57e92f45bd9ece7661ae040f0e.png

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Updates!!
  • Added Farming System.
  • Added two new corporations: Supermarket and Farming.
  • Re-done the offers system.
  • There was more updates, but don't remember.
New and updated rooms.

Farming
sb3TEFI.png

Farmer's Home
g68FM9W.png

Main Hub
JMU0FIm.png

Supermarket
bu5obLp.png

Supermarket - Outside
rfE5Thf.png

Added Homepages to the website!

9effdd2f8ce84295823450a4af93c4ef.png

7aefe549b479469e9ffc12566f02c662.png

6adb40a5c6a04318bd6cdce8be678b91.png

#Farmers
e70b6d57e92f45bd9ece7661ae040f0e.png

I like the farm room and the main hub. Good job with the homepages :p

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Not satisfied at all. You say it is supposed to be realistic, upon going to the link provided I am asked to enter a CAPTCHA. Since when in real life when you enter a shop or a street it says 'Please enter the CAPTCHA' to proove you are human?' Not happy at all!
You go around saying the most dumbest things

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Few things,

In regards to "never seeing the source code" the first emulator's source code was horrible and was still being updated steadily by the developer(s) before Holo. Obviously, the same will apply to the current emulator in usage.

Credits to meth0d for holoCMS with further edits by Jerry-Sumra and Ying-Pie. All rights reserved.
The features you guys added were already available on HoloCMS

You guys have 404's all over the place, businesses, etc

Overall, feel like a lot of the ideas you're trying to implement is just from Habbo Life's development thread, regardless, I don't see Holo lasting long once it's back out

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Few things,

In regards to "never seeing the source code" the first emulator's source code was horrible and was still being updated steadily by the developer(s) before Holo. Obviously, the same will apply to the current emulator in usage.

Credits to meth0d for holoCMS with further edits by Jerry-Sumra and Ying-Pie. All rights reserved.

Overall, feel like a lot of the ideas you're trying to implement is just from Habbo Life's development thread, regardless, I don't see Holo lasting long once it's back out
Safe to say I'm no longer going to publicly post development progress until HabLife is open.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Safe to say I'm no longer going to publicly post development progress until HabLife is open.
The vast majority of this hotel is stolen code. They can't come up with unique ideas for themselves and judging by alot of the posts in here it's ran by morons.
I wouldn't worry about them stealing anything, because no doubt this hotel will go down the drain sometime soon.

Logie876

Jul 4, 2016
Few things,

Hello.

As I've resigned from my developer role on Holo, I'd like to state a few things.

What do you mean by "first emulator's source code"? If you were referring to Rage's emulator, then yes, it was coded so horrible and it was developed by Ying back in 2014 (who barely knew C# knowledge back then, but have improved since rage v2.5). As I saw Holo's emulator source code, it's not horrible and messy, it's well organized.

As I've saw their CMS code, their CMS isn't based on any released CMS especially not holoCMS developed by meth0d. Their CMS is coded using a custom framework.

Holo's website have a few 404 error pages because we are lacking on CMS developers, I'm sure @Jerry_ is doing his best to implement the pages by this week.

The features that was recently implemented on HoloRP was planned to be added for a long time (maybe before opening) before Hab Life publicly posted their new features.

The vast majority of this hotel is stolen code. They can't come up with unique ideas for themselves and judging by alot of the posts in here it's ran by morons.
I wouldn't worry about them stealing anything, because no doubt this hotel will go down the drain sometime soon.
What exactly has been stolen except for the radiobox? These ideas mentioned by HoloRP developers months ago was planned to be implemented in the Summer.

@Jerry_ keep up the great work, looking forward to your future features!

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
OFT: Wtf, this thread honestly went beyond off-topic since Ying and Francis's reply to the thread.

ONT:
You must be registered for see images attach
Since you keep on mentioning about the business view page resulting in a 404 page, I've decided to code it since I have nothing else to do.

Anyways, here are updates that was applied yesterday.
5938aa7cb6564d269ac3e5eb462a8865.png

Treadmills:
a960d8b4fbdc4a339b13234ed38e97cc.png

(When the new Gym room is built, I'll show a perfect example for treadmills and cross-trainers.)

New Cafe - Outside
GIS1CbX.png

New Cafe

BbD7mEP.png

New updates coming soon!

Hi, going to explain the Anti-AFK CAPTCHA box that's going to be live in the next day or so.

When you are working out, working in a corporation and earning minutes, earning interest (if you have a savings account), or anything method that you can earn by leaving an AFK auto-typer on - after like 15 - 30 minutes, the CAPTCHA box will pop up, so if you're AFK, it'll stop you from collecting interest, working out, working in a corporation, etc. If you are not AFK, you can just type in the text shown above the text field in the text box and you can continue playing! The whole purpose of this feature is to prevent AFKers and of course, keep the corporations active for customers to purchase things when needed. We will remove energy loss on working, working out, etc.

hGKZNTk.gif

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
OFT: Wtf, this thread honestly went beyond off-topic since Ying and Francis's reply to the thread.

ONT:

Since you keep on mentioning about the business view page resulting in a 404 page, I've decided to code it since I have nothing else to do.

Anyways, here are updates that was applied yesterday.
5938aa7cb6564d269ac3e5eb462a8865.png

Treadmills:
a960d8b4fbdc4a339b13234ed38e97cc.png

(When the new Gym room is built, I'll show a perfect example for treadmills and cross-trainers.)

New Cafe - Outside
GIS1CbX.png

New Cafe

BbD7mEP.png

New updates coming soon!

Hi, going to explain the Anti-AFK CAPTCHA box that's going to be live in the next day or so.

When you are working out, working in a corporation and earning minutes, earning interest (if you have a savings account), or anything method that you can earn by leaving an AFK auto-typer on - after like 15 - 30 minutes, the CAPTCHA box will pop up, so if you're AFK, it'll stop you from collecting interest, working out, working in a corporation, etc. If you are not AFK, you can just type in the text shown above the text field in the text box and you can continue playing! The whole purpose of this feature is to prevent AFKers and of course, keep the corporations active for customers to purchase things when needed. We will remove energy loss on working, working out, etc.

hGKZNTk.gif

Did you take this Idea from HabLife lol

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
HoloRP has just applied some updates.
  • Introduced a 'Stamina' skill that allows you to raise your max energy by +5 per stamina level.
  • Introduced a 'Intelligence' skill that allows you to get bonuses when crafting.
  • Tweaks to the 'Strength' skill system.
  • Tweaks to the 'Farming' level system.
  • We have re-coded the entire Groups (Jobs/Corporations) and Gangs system, they are 100% better and efficient, thanks to LINQ!
  • Reloading the client no longer removes cuffs.
  • When you come online and receive offline text messages from your contacts, the correct time stamp will display for the message as the negative time stamp issue has been fixed.
  • Fixed the issue with accepting and declining some offer types.
  • Fixed an issue when users are trying to choose a new username that's blacklisted and suddenly become glitched.
  • Fixed some lag issues when users are clicking another user, causing them to lag for a few milliseconds. This fix has been optimized for :combatmode which allows you to combat with users by clicking them!
  • Added a condition effect check for working out.
9e5c8788e5c14117b1b0956e250d11ec.png

Well, I'm off to bed. Currently 5:12 AM for me :S

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
@Jerry_ You thought reporting my post, will delete the abuse you done? Hahaha nope, you're out of luck buddy. Why don't you and your shit ass Staff, stop abusing? No wonder HoloRP sucks dick.
2u43dxt.jpg

wbb3bd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread