Flash Habwire.COM ★ Staff Cata ★ No Lag ★ DDoS Protected ★ We're back!

R63B New UI, R63B Old UI, or R63A?

• R63B New UI

• R63B Old UI

• R63A

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
This hotel use to get 30+ daily and has dropped to a measly under 15+ daily for the last couple of weeks I want to say. All your staff are assholes, you don't seem to have the mindset for good ownership and you've gone hidden because you're mildly disliked by most other hotels which I don't know the reasoning behind but is also part of why the hotel is dead now I guess. Wish you luck on re-establishing more users because it was quite fun previously but now it's borderline dead, not maintained, and poorly run by ignorant staff.

Off-topic: Would love to see someone open a hotel with a unique EMU, @Obey please give us some options if you're so keen on wanting something new.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
This hotel use to get 30+ daily and has dropped to a measly under 15+ daily for the last couple of weeks I want to say. All your staff are assholes, you don't seem to have the mindset for good ownership and you've gone hidden because you're mildly disliked by most other hotels which I don't know the reasoning behind but is also part of why the hotel is dead now I guess. Wish you luck on re-establishing more users because it was quite fun previously but now it's borderline dead, not maintained, and poorly run by ignorant staff.

Off-topic: Would love to see someone open a hotel with a unique EMU, @Obey please give us some options if you're so keen on wanting something new.
Didn't mean something completely different, however most hotels at the moment are running PlusEMU - it gets a bit boring I suppose.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

Actually planning on moving Habwire onto one of my custom emulators.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Didn't mean something completely different, however most hotels at the moment are running PlusEMU - it gets a bit boring I suppose.
I don't even know many hotels who've gone to Sledmore's PlusEMU, I can count maybe 3 or 4 as of right now.
Actually planning on moving Habwire onto one of my custom emulators.
This could explain why Habwire has no users I didn't realize you were working with Habwire, RIP.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
  • Registered as obey, when I joined no one spoke and half of the people were idle. No users/staff welcomed me.
  • The registration is simple however I don't like the fact that there is an entirely separate page just for picking your username. I don't see why this couldn't be integrated into the normal registration.
  • CMS is okay, most of it is the same as most others besides from the competition enter page, fansites page and the values page. (I don't know if you made these yourself or got them from somewhere, but I like all of them.)
  • Running PlusEMU like %99 of hotels are right now lol. Nothing unique about the client AT ALL.
Overall I don't see anything special with this hotel, however good luck in the future. Improve upon the things that I stated and I don't see why people wouldn't join.

We been getting bare emu flood for weeks. it's a wonder you got on

Gosh you really are quite the hater. We got attacked daily, mostly on the HTTP side. we had attacks peaking at over 350 GBPS. Pro, at rise, helping me in protecting this. now that we've sorted that, our emulator's being flooded. I have been entering a few firewall rules that are helping, but we have a long way to go.
Not only did we used to be 30+, but we regularly hit 40 - 50 online. It's sad to say that people out there hate seeing success. Once we've sorted the attacks, we'll rename (to give it a fresh start), and resume our advertising
Our users left, as we were offline 70% of the day. We've actually started growing without advertising since it's been online 24/7 of late. We died to around 60 - 70 votes, and we're getting 100 - 150 again.
I rarely come on DB any more. when I do, it's only for this thread, or furni releases (RZ's ads are bare annoying)

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
Unprofessionally ownership. Don't see why any hotel owner would want to post a message like this.
24lAAL7.png

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread cleaned, argue some where else. When replying to the thread or comments please stay on topic, so don't talk personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread