Flash Habwire.COM ★ Staff Cata ★ No Lag ★ DDoS Protected ★ We're back!

R63B New UI, R63B Old UI, or R63A?

• R63B New UI

• R63B Old UI

• R63A

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
qA7KlFP.png

Habwire is a new R63 hotel, running on a minor edit of GTE. I did decompile skywave, and have got it running but it's too buggy to use at present, due to the decompiled source. After being online for 2 hours, habwire was hitting 20+ online!​
Economy
Our economy is entirely Shells based. This is because younger users see the staff catalog, and unlimited credits, and they go and build rooms. The older users, who like to get rich, can play events and win rares worth diamonds. This means that users trade in furni as a currency also. Our aim is to keep diamonds as low as possible.

CMS & SWFS

Our CMS is a custom RevCMS edit, given to me earlier on for some work I did. I will be coding name changes into the shop for either 10 diamonds, or $1. We're currently on R63A, but I have been working on GTE R63B. I will switch over once i'm finished getting groups working.

Server & Protection

Server: We're currenly on a 6GB vps, but will be moving to leafs 32gb dedi later on.
HTTP Proxy: We're currently using
TCP Proxy: I was going to use javapipe, but am trialing athenalayers TCP proxy. Sorry if the subdomain in the client source misleads you.

Screenshots:
TuCGk4G.png

rOGU2ls.png

M6dgfDb.png

bSDDeur.png

lly0XHh.png
Q1fzHw4.png

UEo240N.png

VWSgolS.png

Habwire, at this stage, is going to be my last hotel before I stop owning retros. I may be going into other projects, or just work for hotels.

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Your CMS is unique, not my favourite but it's still sleek. Client is trash pleae dont use Lightshot emu, goodluck with your hotel though.

Last edited:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
oh, I totally photobombed your screenie c:
c;
Your CMS is unique, not my favourite but it's still sleek. Client is trash pleae dont use Lightshot emu, goodluck with your hotel though.
Wut? Lightshot is what fatal use? It's just a GTE edit. The client is fine, and our catalog is nice. We seem to be getting positive comments from everyone. What's wrong with the client may I ask?

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
c;

Wut? Lightshot is what fatal use? It's just a GTE edit. The client is fine, and our catalog is nice. We seem to be getting positive comments from everyone. What's wrong with the client may I ask?
Can't stand the tiny bugs it has, fix the cursor for one. If I'm bothered I'll make you a list but I'm too tired maybe later.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Can't stand the tiny bugs it has, fix the cursor for one. If I'm bothered I'll make you a list but I'm too tired maybe later.
I dont even know what caused the cursor to stop working tbh, it just did

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Good luck man, like your cms.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CMS:
It's not bad, i've seen this revcms edit before long time ago when jack used it on babbo, i've seen other people/hotels with it too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMU: Meh, gte is getting old, it's used by the 80% of the hotels open at the moment.. It has a shit base, so i wouldn't even recommend you to waste your time on changing packets and converting it to a R63B (which has already been done too and released on a rival forum). Work on a PlusEMU
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMUNITY: Now, this is something i can talk good about, you have loyal users. The staff is dedicated and makes them stay, so :up: @ staff
Other than that, Good Luck!:D

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
He doesn't host events, he doesn't advertise, he just sits in rooms and acts jealous of the moderator that got to interview the users for staff. LOL!

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Sure c: My banners are ok, lets see what you've got ;)
ur banners are terrible ngl i wouldnt even class it as a banner its just a logo on a blue fucking background with some chineese weird ass chinky text at the bottom with some indian online bagsiajudhgijguhsdx menu for ordering a takeaway like wtf we aint ordering no takeaway bitch.
tupac was one of the biggest thugs i knew, and he always wore his seatbelt.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
  • Registered as obey, when I joined no one spoke and half of the people were idle. No users/staff welcomed me.
  • The registration is simple however I don't like the fact that there is an entirely separate page just for picking your username. I don't see why this couldn't be integrated into the normal registration.
  • CMS is okay, most of it is the same as most others besides from the competition enter page, fansites page and the values page. (I don't know if you made these yourself or got them from somewhere, but I like all of them.)
  • Running PlusEMU like %99 of hotels are right now lol. Nothing unique about the client AT ALL.

Overall I don't see anything special with this hotel, however good luck in the future. Improve upon the things that I stated and I don't see why people wouldn't join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread