Flash Habsay.COM ★ Unlimited Credits ★ RevCMS ★ PlusEMU ★DDoS Protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_g

Feb 2, 2016
Hello, Devbest!
About us
Habsay is a MMORPG designed specifically for all players/audiences. At habsay, you receive 15 diamonds upon registration, and 1 diamond per 15 minutes. Habsay's entire economy runs on diamonds, and can be hard to manage at times. Due to giving unlimited credits, there's always lots of activity with people building rooms. We released a second staff catalog due to high-demand, with a few rares worth diamonds. Habsay has a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, and is waiting for you to come and say hello! :)
Hosting / Network

Habsay has upgraded, and is now hosted on two dedicated servers, exclusive of the proxy. Our entire infrastructure is dedicated to provide a smooth experience, even if the specs are not needed.
The first server is a 8G RAM Dedicated server, from online.net. This hosts the
website and database, and is powered by Linux (Debian). The web server is Apache 2.2, and the database is MySQL. The second server is also an 8G RAM Dedicated server, from online.net. This hosts the Emulator and Development VPS(Created in Hyper-V), and is powered by Windows. Our proxy is a server purchased from , and has a 1G uplink. We use this to proxy both HTTP and TCP, as well as selling TCP proxies to protect smaller hotels/games on it also.
Why should you join?

• Habsay's user base is extremely friendly and welcoming - if you don't feel welcome, be sure to approach a staff member and tell him/her what's happening!
  • Events are hosted hourly, as well as a constant 40 - 50 + online - so you should not be bored! If you are, enter ROTW or COTW! :)
  • Very little lag - due to our hosting, habsay should not lag unless under a very heavy attack! So if you hate lag, give us a shot!
  • Active & Helpful staff - There will always be a staff around, so if you have an issue, chat to them! They don't bite!
  • Click the "Join Today" button. This will make the page scroll down to the register form.
  • Fill in the required Fields and click "submit". Be sure to use a real email, because if you forget your password, click HERE to reset it.
  • After this point, you will be redirected to vote for habsay. This raises our position on a global rankings list, which gets us more players. The process is very straight forward, and after voting you will be redirected straight back to habsay.
  • Click "Enter Habsay".
  • You will see , then appear here: . Click the icon. It will cause to open up. Click when it does.
  • Click "Create Room".
  • Fill out the required fields, and click the "Create room" button at the bottom of the form.
  • Congratulations! You made your room! (see a ) - You can figure out the rest :)

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread cleaned, Please stay on topic. Sort your personal shit else where, not here.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
If this is Josh the cone nose then shit, you use to cry at me daily and then started putting banners on findretros about me taking down leaf . Your retro will die soon enough like the rest because all you do is attack people and then you wonder why you are being attacked yourself. The other owners on Habsay are as nooby as you are.. i was on the other day and 'Ant' was talking about how fun and awesome vbooter was? lol

You're a noob that acts big and stuck up hes own ass.
R.I.P

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
If this is Josh the cone nose then shit, you use to cry at me daily and then started putting banners on findretros about me taking down leaf . Your retro will die soon enough like the rest because all you do is attack people and then you wonder why you are being attacked yourself. The other owners on Habsay are as nooby as you are.. i was on the other day and 'Ant' was talking about how fun and awesome vbooter was? lol

R.I.P
It is josh

Unprofessional staff, Owner attempting to boot people yet when they boot him he cries and is immature,

He also made a new account thinking we wouldnt know it is him,

Bad Hotel.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016

R.I.P
Nobody else could of said it better

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

R.I.P
How many times does this need to be said chris.. I don't attack people. Also, I was on too, he was takin the piss..
It is josh

Owner attempting to boot people yet when they boot him he cries and is immature
I don't boot lolll
Can you read posts before you remove them, thanks.
Aye lol, removed the good 1's and left the bad 1's.. Bias MOD ?

Why am I so hated? As far as I'm aware, the only thing i've done is posted a banner saying the community is poison, with a minor reference to chris killing my old hotel. Tbh, all this just confirms my point. I don't attack people. The only thing you all should really hate me for is advertising? But then again, who doesn't..?

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
How many times does this need to be said chris.. I don't attack people. Also, I was on too, he was takin the piss..

I don't boot lolll

Why am I so hated? As far as I'm aware, the only thing i've done is posted a banner saying the community is poison, with a minor reference to chris killing my old hotel. Tbh, all this just confirms my point. I don't attack people. The only thing you all should really hate me for is advertising? But then again, who doesn't..?
You make a fool out of yourself, You attitude needs to change this is why nobody supports you, You think your Mr Perfect 2015-2016 it needs to stop..... Start having a good attitude.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
eS7pFHg.png

OdDH23L.png

Whoever this is, they basically advertised because they didn't get the answer they wanted. I like you Josh but you need to sort your owners out.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015

I don't boot lolll

Logic came on to anxhotel.com and asked to buy it saying that you, Liam, would pay $30 CAD to merge.

Is Chris referring to me? Because I didn't play habwire unless I came on with Wren and I didn't do nothing. :p

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Recycled junk.

Who wrote this thread? It reflects the professionalism of the hotel itself. + Was a tutorial on how to join really necessary in an habbo section?

g_g

Feb 2, 2016
Recycled junk.

Who wrote this thread? It reflects the professionalism of the hotel itself. + Was a tutorial on how to join really necessary in an habbo section?
I wrote this. Also, this wasn't just posted on devbest/rz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread