Flash Habsay.COM ★ Unlimited Credits ★ RevCMS ★ PlusEMU ★DDoS Protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
How many times does this need to be said chris.. I don't attack people. Also, I was on too, he was takin the piss..

A few months after leaf was taken down you had then decided to cause problems by uploading banners on findretros about me, so its quite clear you love to piss of people. I assume you did this to piss me of because your hotel at the time was dead meat so you thought be a good idea to attack me. I was talking to mus the other day and it seems like your trying to attack him to, this is why you're hated so stop acting like you've done nothing wrong.

Proof of your childish behavior.
reh0WzF.png

0cbedbdb40335f5deeabd77d5a6e7dfe.png

Do you still think you've done nothing wrong? :(

Logic came on to anxhotel.com and asked to buy it saying that you, Liam, would pay $30 CAD to merge.

Is Chris referring to me? Because I didn't play habwire unless I came on with Wren and I didn't do nothing. :p
I'm Chris to :)

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
Lol Josh, I don't get why you argue with these clowns.
  1. User count clearly isn't fake, if so, they wouldn't be where they are at on FindRetros right now. And don't say you can cheat your FindRetros votes like RastaLulz isn't monitoring the voting log every second of each day.
  2. Boon Emulator? Name an English hotel that doesn't use Plus or Phoenix, you can't.
  3. If you don't like Josh, if you don't like Habsay, don't play it, simple as. (Not naming any names)
Kappa Kappa Kappa
I dare one of you to have a go at me.
Fresh does not use Plus nor Phoenix, we are using default butterfly.

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
wrong, PHX was built on Uber, so was Butterfly. but There was no butterfly when Aaron started to work on Phoenix (I believe anyway).

Looks like a good hotel, maybe Stick with this one now. Good luck!

Ah I thought it was Buttefly I didn't even think of Uber..

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
wrong, PHX was built on Uber, so was Butterfly. but There was no butterfly when Aaron started to work on Phoenix (I believe anyway).

Looks like a good hotel, maybe Stick with this one now. Good luck!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned, please stay on topic. If it carries on it will be dealt with differently.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The fact the thread had to be cleaned multiple times and I've seen nothing but bad reviews. Actually be nice to people, remain professional and stop using fucking booters it's 2016. Although I like most people in this community and have nothing against them; never actually played the hotel but good luck I guess.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
The fact the thread had to be cleaned multiple times and I've seen nothing but bad reviews. Actually be nice to people, remain professional and stop using fucking booters it's 2016. Although I like most people in this community and have nothing against them; never actually played the hotel but good luck I guess.
I said like my comment not post a comment

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Do a Eco Reset and half your users will be out the door.
You don't have a single clue what you're saying. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

On-topic: @_Josh Tell your owner Logic to stop bragging about the dozens of older women who have said they wanted to fuck him irl. Bare annoying and clearly a bunch of bullshit while he tries to flirt with your female users.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
You don't have a single clue what you're saying. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

On-topic: @_Josh Tell your owner Logic to stop bragging about the dozens of older women who have said they wanted to fuck him irl. Bare annoying and clearly a bunch of bullshit while he tries to flirt with your female users.
This is what happens to hotel owners when they think the hotel is fuckin Habboon number 2 they act all cool lol

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
This is what happens to hotel owners when they think the hotel is fuckin Habboon number 2 they act all cool lol
True, Habboon is number 1 and look at them - Bren does dick pics and all sorts of shit take a look at muscab aswell they r all disgusting i swear down bren and muscab and everybody owning the number one retros are like 30 year old pedos that fancy little kids. its gross man. dunno how they havent all got raided

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
True, Habboon is number 1 and look at them - Bren does dick pics and all sorts of shit take a look at muscab aswell they r all disgusting i swear down bren and muscab and everybody owning the number one retros are like 30 year old pedos that fancy little kids. its gross man. dunno how they havent all got raided
Muscab isnt really much a pedo he has no proof and doesnt expose his dick on snog and stuff, Although it is a bit fishy, I guess this is what happens oh well they will get judged at one point in there life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread