Flash Habsay.COM ★ Unlimited Credits ★ RevCMS ★ PlusEMU ★DDoS Protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
No. I took this judgement from your advertisement thread.
Fair enough.
Stop kissing ass.

anyways goodluck with Habsay :)
Not kissing ass, just showing how people can get a reputation for doing things, that they don't do.

On Topic:
Habsay has updated to habbo.com's latest cms (A recode, obviously).
I have coded all the PHP for the api that the angular js uses. After looking at how it worked on habbo, it was easier to create than a normal CMS.
  • Client register is fully functional
  • Account settings is fully functional
  • Login / Register is fully functional
  • All angluar is fully functional
  • If you find any bugs, be sure to lmk
Credits for new CMS:
  • 90% Habbo.com ~ HTML work, ideas, etc.
  • 10% Me ~ PHP API, user/database classes, etc.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
On Topic:
Habsay has updated to habbo.com's latest cms (A recode, obviously).
I have coded all the PHP for the api that the angular js uses. After looking at how it worked on habbo, it was easier to create than a normal CMS.
  • Client register is fully functional
  • Account settings is fully functional
  • Login / Register is fully functional
  • All angluar is fully functional
  • If you find any bugs, be sure to lmk
Credits for new CMS:
  • 90% Habbo.com ~ HTML work, ideas, etc.
  • 10% Me ~ PHP API, user/database classes, etc.
I Actually like Habbo.com's cms so nice :) Used it on Dub before i left.
Fair enough.

Not kissing ass, just showing how people can get a reputation for doing things, that they don't do.

You don't know them at all then lol

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Yeah I like it a lot :)
And I wasn't talking about anybody in particular, was just making a point in general that people can get reputations for things they didn't do

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I never did like HabSay and to be totally honest I've never like the 'unlimited credits' idea because economy is messed up.

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Sort your moderators out lmao? abusing their rights when they're clearly arguing with users.. MOD-Mum needs deranking :)

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Ok, Again where do we start.. Your moderators need to reevaluate their life honestly acting like the hotel is their so called ''life'' your moderators are full on childish and disrespectful towards users that they take a disliking too in my opinion so unprofessional.
1. acting like shes above users for having rank 5 on a hotel.
2. User abuses me when i retaliate I'm the only one to get a mute?
If you are going to ''continue'' with Habsay then rethink your whole moderation aspect because MOD-Dem and MOD-Mum are completely brain dead.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I never did like HabSay and to be totally honest I've never like the 'unlimited credits' idea because economy is messed up.
Obviously you havn't been on since the reset.

@Xylo - you seem to have a strange obsession in hating on me/my hotels.. Good job @ taking the screenshot off peak - we still crack an easy 45 - 50 online peak weekdays, and 60+ peak weekends. if you don't like it, just leave? You've said your piece, now back off. Thanks :)

Ok, Again where do we start.. Your moderators need to reevaluate their life honestly acting like the hotel is their so called ''life'' your moderators are full on childish and disrespectful towards users that they take a disliking too in my opinion so unprofessional.
1. acting like shes above users for having rank 5 on a hotel.
2. User abuses me when i retaliate I'm the only one to get a mute?
If you are going to ''continue'' with Habsay then rethink your whole moderation aspect because MOD-Dem and MOD-Mum are completely brain dead.
Your feedback has been taken into consideration.

Last edited:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Perks of having brain cells is I can make proper sentences with little to no effort. Rankings don't mean anything when the hotel itself is shit, still waiting to see these 500-600+ users you were expecting lol.
The merge was cancelled, habbopop owners pulled out.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
The merge was cancelled, habbopop owners pulled out.
Haven't been on retros or even wanted to be on one in ages but i think the habbopop? owners made a good decision, seems like you get mostly bad feedback and being 3-4 on FindRetros rankings doesn't mean anything because someone can easily fake votes it's useless.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Idk why @Brad removes most of my posts considering it's proper feedback but I'm glad 500-600 users aren't wasted on a terrible hotel managed by terrible owners even if they were foreigners (Spanish I think) which would be dumb to brag about in the English retro community.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Haven't been on retros or even wanted to be on one in ages but i think the habbopop? owners made a good decision, seems like you get mostly bad feedback and being 3-4 on FindRetros rankings doesn't mean anything because someone can easily fake votes it's useless.
We don't fake votes haha, there is always 15+ online. not to mention, Rasta watches the votes all day every day....

Idk why @Brad removes most of my posts considering it's proper feedback but I'm glad 500-600 users aren't wasted on a terrible hotel managed by terrible owners even if they were foreigners (Spanish I think) which would be dumb to brag about in the English retro community.
Make your own hotel and let me judge how you run it :)

rent

Sep 24, 2012
We don't fake votes haha, there is always 15+ online. not to mention, Rasta watches the votes all day every day....
I'm not saying you fake votes, i'm saying it's easy to do it if you really wanted to.

I'm glad 500-600 users aren't wasted on a terrible hotel managed by terrible owners even if they were foreigners
+1

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I'm not saying you fake votes, i'm saying it's easy to do it if you really wanted to.
A bit of a waste of time tho isn't it? It'd just make you look dumb :b

Habsay is not run bad, and the economy is actually pretty good. Xylo, your judgments are based on hatred and you're clearly just trying to be rude for the sake of it. You know, life if far more enjoyable when you're not a prick all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread