Cyclone - HTML5 Engine [TypeScript, Phaser, React, SocketIO, MultiDB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPatron

Smile, because it confuses people.
Nov 23, 2017
Glad its been deleted but you had to 'have a discussion' whether or not you should add the rule of 'no doxxing' in Cyclone? That's sick, should be a no-brainer for anyone.
pce

With the issue of Discord ownership/roles and on top of this we have several Maintainers who are of different languages and they need to be aware of the rules before passed on as well as this the person who posted the rules was AFK, so therefore could not be implemented immediately. Because, we aren't a dictatorship.

I think my screenshot says enough about you, it shows that you knew something was going to happen to john, and then someone doxxes him in the same discord server? nah sry but we aint stupid.

I was planning to report him to Discord like he did to mine, not calling you stupid for that, but before you make a point I think it's wise to have proof to back it up. And also its virtually impossible for me to dox him as I only have contact of him via Discord, if you're accusing me of that and its unlikely he would leave his details laying around or give them to me directly knowing our relationship.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
With the issue of Discord ownership/roles and on top of this we have several Maintainers who are of different languages and they need to be aware of the rules before passed on as well as this the person who posted the rules was AFK, so therefore could not be implemented immediately. Because, we aren't a dictatorship.

I was planning to report him to Discord like he did to mine, not calling you stupid for that, but before you make a point I think it's wise to have proof to back it up. And also its virtually impossible for me to dox him as I only have contact of him via Discord, if you're accusing me of that.
I am accusing you. Just because you didnt have contact with him anywhere else, doesnt mean shit. theres plenty of ways you could dox someone without contact, so dont even try to pull that card with me, you and i both know it takes time and research, which you have plenty of time to do.

LaPatron

Nov 23, 2017
I am accusing you. Just because you didnt have contact with him anywhere else, doesnt mean shit. theres plenty of ways you could dox someone without contact, so dont even try to pull that card with me, you and i both know it takes time and research, which you have plenty of time to do.

Not proof, any number of people could and can and want to do it. You say I can get these details elsewhere but if this was the case you'd have to prove I had access to them or else it just remains an accusation and not a fact / reality.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

Proof He ddosed NGH
unknown-12-2.png

Proof Wesley and Ipatron(Chiru) had johns address

LaPatron

Nov 23, 2017

Proof He ddosed NGH
unknown-12-2.png

Proof Wesley and Ipatron(Chiru) had johns address

Wonder what happend to all the pizzas? Did John eat them? Oh wait, never happened cause guess why? was a joke, and also you're proving Wesley had it if anything, but if you haven't noticed we're two different people.

Again you and me both know how much John and Wesley hate each other to the point where they obviously will not share personal details.

Ah crucial piece of evidence (taken right from your "evidence")

Notice the "US"? TYVM.

Feel free to put forward any other "evidence" of me having John's information.

Last edited:

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Wonder what happend to all the pizzas? Did John eat them? Oh wait, never happened cause guess why? was a joke, and also you're proving Wesley had it if anything, but if you haven't noticed we're two different people.

Again you and me both know how much John and Wesley hate each other to the point where they obviously will not share personal details.

Feel free to put forward any other "evidence" of me having John's information.
Even if it was wesley, hes still apart of cyclone.

mxtt

playorbit.uk
Nov 29, 2017
It's no hidden fact Wesley has been bitter about morningstar since it released and it makes sense for this to be his and your revenge. You've supported Wesley for so long with countless donations, and to those supporting EZC because of how much they've contributed to Cyclone itself isn't really justifiable. When the truth outs, and it always does, a lot of people are going to get seriously embarrassed.

LaPatron

Nov 23, 2017
Even if it was wesley, hes still apart of cyclone.

Again, I've pointed out why it isn't Wesley either from the post above (if you still think its him feel free to consult him directly), I cannot speak for Wesley but for me, John is nothing more than an attention seeker who leeches of other peoples projects, I have much better things to focus on i.e. my project or getting on with my life to care about someone who cannot code.

It's no hidden fact Wesley has been bitter about morningstar since it released and it makes sense for this to be his and your revenge. You've supported Wesley for so long with countless donations, and to those supporting EZC because of how much they've contributed to Cyclone itself isn't really justifiable. When the truth outs, and it always does, a lot of people are going to get seriously embarrassed.

I've never made any donation to Wesley or Arcturus, it's been the other way around Wesley has donated to Cyclone, and if you mean the truth of John reporting me to Discord and getting me banned, same with Wesley, as well as going behind peoples backs (in the Cyclone team) and try to get them to make false statements and/or leak sources etc. and this is just recent - his past I don't think I need to explain myself, but I'll just put this out there: telling people to kill themselves for starters.

But I will admit to the one and only thing I (personally) have done, which was to "boot" / DDoS NGH hotel, but that was purely because of John initiating the entire situation (by booting / DDoSing me - hindering progress from being made on my project / getting on with my life) as many can vouch for me on this, all I do most of the time is sit on the VC and Code, and therefore we have nothing to be embarrassed about. Also I have stopped this with-in 5 minutes of starting it as I could not be bothered.

Before y'all hop on and say how that takes time, it takes $100 and 5 seconds to do it.

Also leaving a few pieces of "evidence" since any photo is now considered "evidence"

Just a hypocrite who opens his mouth without 1 piece of actual fact coming out

Last edited:

ASCIIs

Jul 24, 2019
Again, I've pointed out why it isn't Wesley either from the post above (if you still think its him feel free to consult him directly), I cannot speak for Wesley but for me, John is nothing more than an attention seeker who leeches of other peoples projects, I have much better things to focus on i.e. my project or getting on with my life to care about someone who cannot code.

I've never made any donation to Wesley or Arcturus, it's been the other way around Wesley has donated to Cyclone, and if you mean the truth of John reporting me to Discord and getting me banned, same with Wesley, as well as going behind peoples backs (in the Cyclone team) and try to get them to make false statements and/or leak sources etc. and this is just recent - his past I don't think I need to explain myself, but I'll just put this out there: telling people to kill themselves for starters.

But I will admit to the one and only thing I (personally) have done, which was to "boot" / DDoS NGH hotel, but that was purely because of John initiating the entire situation (by booting / DDoSing me - hindering progress from being made on my project / getting on with my life) as many can vouch for me on this, all I do most of the time is sit on the VC and Code, and therefore we have nothing to be embarrassed about. Also I have stopped this with-in 5 minutes of starting it as I could not be bothered.

Before y'all hop on and say how that takes time, it takes $100 and 5 seconds to do it.

Also leaving a few pieces of "evidence" since any photo is now considered "evidence"

Just a hypocrite who opens his mouth without 1 piece of actual fact coming out
You must be a really sad man. You just said "I'm not wesley", well John isn't on devbest to defend himself, neither post in here, so why do you start attacking him at the end of this comment? You said "Free speech" to the topic about the dox when it first came out. You clearly accepted it because of a feud you had with John. You are not Wesley no, but Wesley doxed him and you clearly thought you could get away with supporting dox. You say "i planned on reporting it", even though your argument for not deleting it, other than free speech was "If the person who is in the information has a problem with it, he can report it to me, then i'll delete it". So once you don't want to be a moderator in your own server, but in the other end you want to be? Stop trying to defend yourself and just admit you made a mistake.

LaPatron

Nov 23, 2017
You must be a really sad man. You just said "I'm not wesley", well John isn't on devbest to defend himself, neither post in here, so why do you start attacking him at the end of this comment? You said "Free speech" to the topic about the dox when it first came out. You clearly accepted it because of a feud you had with John. You are not Wesley no, but Wesley doxed him and you clearly thought you could get away with supporting dox. You say "i planned on reporting it", even though your argument for not deleting it, other than free speech was "If the person who is in the information has a problem with it, he can report it to me, then i'll delete it". So once you don't want to be a moderator in your own server, but in the other end you want to be? Stop trying to defend yourself and just admit you made a mistake.

So I made a mistake for not over stepping my role in becoming a Moderator out of respect for my colleagues and friends alike. "Wesley" doxed him, again you're just making statements with no factual evidence to back it up, and how am I getting away with a dox? When I told the Moderator as soon as he was back from AFK, if that was the intention it would still be there and I have made it very clear that I'm not the owner of the server, hence why after every ban I get ranked.

Yet again he makes points without an ounce of evidence.

And John isn't on Devbest, no

How about me? or Wesley? who aren't on the Krews discord server when he makes statements like these.

Last edited:

ASCIIs

Jul 24, 2019
So I made a mistake for not over stepping my role in becoming a Moderator out of respect for my colleagues and friends alike. "Wesley" doxed him, again you're just making statements with no factual evidence to back it up, and how am I getting away with a dox? When I told the Moderator as soon as he was back from AFK, if that was the intention it would still be there and I have made it very clear that I'm not the owner of the server, hence why after every ban I get ranked.

Yet again he makes points with an ounce of evidence.

@MayoMayn is full of himself thinking he knows everything that it isn't a communist Discord server to accept your opinion and there's a process to things, now go back to your hole and smoke more crack and finish off your projects.

And John isn't on Devbest, no

How about me? or Wesley? who aren't on the Krews discord server when he makes statements like these.
Are you really playing the card "If he does something bad, then i can do something bad"? We have lots of evidence, i posted lots of screens in the beginning. You clearly stated that you didn't have the permission to delete the message(even though you had), aswell and it's not a statement, but you litterally wrote when we asked you to delete it "Free speech". Stop trying to make it seem like you are taking a stand against dox, you clearly don't.

LaPatron

Nov 23, 2017
Are you really playing the card "If he does something bad, then i can do something bad"? We have lots of evidence, i posted lots of screens in the beginning. You clearly stated that you didn't have the permission to delete the message(even though you had), aswell and it's not a statement, but you litterally wrote when we asked you to delete it "Free speech". Stop trying to make it seem like you are taking a stand against dox, you clearly don't.

Not true, as I've mentioned procedures are in place to make sure it's handled quicker, if we aren't taking a stand that message would still be up.

Last edited:

ASCIIs

Jul 24, 2019
QUOTE="ASCIIs, post: 451331, member: 87309"]Well now we know how he funds the project with 60k and fams creditcard.
Let me crack open a cold one and find the recordings where he admits it[/QUOTE]
I don't even wanna continue this. The evidence tells enough about cyclone and how unserious it is, aswell as how the lead maintainer feels about dox and ddos of others.

LaPatron

Nov 23, 2017
it's why he hides in a discord channel all day and codes, to get away from us all :(

Still waiting on all evidence... and ye I hide away on a public Discord server away from all the retro owners and people like John

way off topic, but ez-c is also transphobic/homophobic, so that throws out respect for 90% of this community

Im not homophobic, but yeah trans phobic - never stopped me getting along with trans people tho and I'm entitled to my own views and opinions, thanks and now I'm back to coding.

I don't even wanna continue this. The evidence tells enough about cyclone and how unserious it is, aswell as how the lead maintainer feels about dox and ddos of others.

The evidence? All I see is some screenshots that can mean any number of things that's not evidence, I do not condone Doxing at all. With Ddos its retros, you DDos me you get Ddos'ed back. I'm here to do one thing and one thing only and that's code.

Last edited:

Parsov

May 18, 2016
as far as you know... theres many trans people who have seen your comments and dont like you one bit. so... try again.. im not gonna expose anyone so dont even ask

What has Transgenders got to do with doxing. Stay on topic if you are going at him for Dox or DDoS that's fine but we don't need people like @MayoMayn or also known as MrIKnowEverything to go off topic and talk about how he is upset that @EZC scammed him.

He said he doesn't tolerate things like that in his Discord.
This is a Development Thread not a Roasting Thread. As for the people who got Dox'ed all I can say is never trust anyone on the internet. If you do it's at your own risk.

Also @EZC has a point all you guys are doing is going off at him with no evidence what so ever. If you personally have something against him I don't think that should be here as he is not the only person that is managing this project. Thread is not about who got scammed or Dox'ed by @EZC but Cyclone.

For anyone who feels like there's a breach all I recommend is don't use the Project when it's released.
And stay away from the owners if you feel like they are the ones doxing people.

No need to cause a big deal.
NGH staff have always been seeking attention.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Are you guys done now? I deleted a few comments that were getting out of hand. This is a development thread.

On a personal note, what a shit excuse to say "overstepping your role" when someone posts illegal stuff. Doesn't matter what your role is, if you have the rights, you act on it. That has something to do with morality and stepping up to protect people their privacy. Also, the fact you actually admitted in this thread (@EZC) of being guilty of DDoSing someone/something, is bad enough. If you want to be the lead maintainer of a project with a possible future, keep your hands clean of illegal stuff.

I'm really starting to get annoyed by the fact that every time something promising pops up, there's always a group of childish fuckers who ruin it for everyone. Behave for once. What do you think you will gain from doing all this fun spoiling illegal shit. How old are you guys, 10? Or are you just mentally incapable of understanding that doing such things is not normal?

Once again I'll have a thread to watch so I don't see over 10 reports for a single thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread