[Alaska] Help & Support Thread

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hey guys,
I have decided to make a help and support thread for Alaska if anyone even uses it. Once a problem and solution has been done, I will update this post with spoilers to answers.

I was experiencing an issue with an emulator error which was the room editor causing accounts to corrupt when you login and log out. Also, it caused the emulator to stick at 76%.

Code:
201 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100
I was able to use the fix by @JayCustom below:
1. Backup your database and shutdown your emulator.
2. In RoomData.cs at line 87, find:
Code:
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()))
               UsersNow = Convert.ToInt32(Row["users_now"]);
           else
               UsersNow = 0;
Change to:
Code:
int intUsers;           if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()) && Int32.TryParse(Row["users_now"].ToString(), out intUsers))
               UsersNow = intUsers;
           else
               UsersNow = 0;
3. Finally, run the following query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
4. Reboot your emulator.

Another issue I came across was wired behavior placing wired down and it corrupting your account throwing an error in the emulator:
Code:
 Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Instance.WiredComponent.LoadWiredBox(Item Item) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\Instance\WiredComponent.cs:line 77
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 233
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 161
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1175
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 154
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 65
I fixed this with the following fix:
1. Backup your database.
2. Run the following queries:
Code:
 UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
3. Reboot your emulator.

NOTE: This is if you're using the database by @Platinum. Not everyone will experience it but if you do, the above and below are fixes.

If you run into the issue with 'sanbdox' missing from `catalog_items`, add it with the following:

TlqUg.png

Do the same for `furniture`. Reboot your emulator if needed.

Last edited:

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
yes oh well. maybe u should try to solve stuff yourself without needing help every 5 mins. i thought u had a flash issue must of confused with someone else. i already told u i dont know about the throne issue youre having xD

I'm confused why it'd give a free throne to begin with.
Thanks anyway.

Activ

Sep 7, 2017
Hello, when I'm loading up I get to 76% and then when I do inspect element on it, It's saying this ( ) saying It can't find it Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Hello, when I'm loading up I get to 76% and then when I do inspect element on it, It's saying this ( ) saying It can't find it Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
remove 1 / after 18

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
( // PRODUCTION-201709052204-426856518/

On everyone page after the 18 they is only 1 forward slash
go to client.php and change boost.swf, to Habbo.swf.
If that doesnt work, change it to Habbo-cracked.swf.

Users get a throne on register?
I've changed the frank bot, to give a bookshelf, so it isnt the frank bot.

Any help?

I still need help with this. Its urgent.

Activ

Sep 7, 2017
Right, so I downloaded the latest SWFS and changed the product with and that's in every page & I've changed boost.swf to Habbo.swf and It's still at 76%

According to the EMU I were online but client were at 76%

Stownizi

Ouistiti
Aug 13, 2015
Right, so I downloaded the latest SWFS and changed the product with and that's in every page & I've changed boost.swf to Habbo.swf and It's still at 76%

According to the EMU I were online but client were at 76%
Have you disabled your firewall?

Activ

Sep 7, 2017
Yes. they're turned off. I've opened the port 30000

Cross-origin plugin content from must have a visible size larger than 400 x 300 pixels, or it will be blocked. Invisible content is always blocked.
VM5126:119 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'mousewheel' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See
mws.addScrollListeners @ VM5126:119
VM5126:119 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'mousewheel' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See

simonsejse

Nov 26, 2012
19:16:26 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Inputstrengen var ikke i et korrekt format.
ved System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
ved System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
ved System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
ved Plus.HabboHotel.Items.ItemLoader.GetItemsForUser(Int32 UserId) i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\Items\ItemLoader.cs:linje 65
ved Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Inventory.InventoryComponent.Init() i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Inventory\InventoryComponent.cs:linje 53
ved Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Inventory.InventoryComponent..ctor(Int32 UserId, GameClient Client) i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Inventory\InventoryComponent.cs:linje 39
ved Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.Init(GameClient client, UserData data) i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:linje 979
ved Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:linje 149

Still having this problem, anyone who can help. Already changed , to ., and it worked, and then i placed a moodlight in my room, and went offline. Then the next day, I changed nothing, and it came up with error.. So weird.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
@Jeffrey

Do you know why it automatically gives you a throne on registration?
Hey for some reason, I didn't get a notification for this tag. It appears that you have already changed and it still gave you a throne. I just checked back in the help support section, and apparently it was your theme itself?

Hello guy, when i open my marketplace i crash.. have you a solution ?

Sory for my bad english ^^
Yes, I was told by Mike it wasn't correctly implemented so it should be in the next release (when i get time to doing all fixes and adding kewl stuff). Your best bet will be to hide marketplace, until you fix it yourself or whenever i get time to see wats wrong lol.

Users who are viewing this thread