[Alaska] Help & Support Thread

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hey guys,
I have decided to make a help and support thread for Alaska if anyone even uses it. Once a problem and solution has been done, I will update this post with spoilers to answers.

I was experiencing an issue with an emulator error which was the room editor causing accounts to corrupt when you login and log out. Also, it caused the emulator to stick at 76%.

Code:
201 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100
I was able to use the fix by @JayCustom below:
1. Backup your database and shutdown your emulator.
2. In RoomData.cs at line 87, find:
Code:
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()))
               UsersNow = Convert.ToInt32(Row["users_now"]);
           else
               UsersNow = 0;
Change to:
Code:
int intUsers;           if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()) && Int32.TryParse(Row["users_now"].ToString(), out intUsers))
               UsersNow = intUsers;
           else
               UsersNow = 0;
3. Finally, run the following query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
4. Reboot your emulator.

Another issue I came across was wired behavior placing wired down and it corrupting your account throwing an error in the emulator:
Code:
 Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Instance.WiredComponent.LoadWiredBox(Item Item) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\Instance\WiredComponent.cs:line 77
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 233
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 161
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1175
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 154
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 65
I fixed this with the following fix:
1. Backup your database.
2. Run the following queries:
Code:
 UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
3. Reboot your emulator.

NOTE: This is if you're using the database by @Platinum. Not everyone will experience it but if you do, the above and below are fixes.

If you run into the issue with 'sanbdox' missing from `catalog_items`, add it with the following:

TlqUg.png

Do the same for `furniture`. Reboot your emulator if needed.

Last edited:

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
error on emu side not sure what it means as it cut off half way
The error simply states it could not read the configuration file (config.ini) of your emulator.

It should look like this:
Code:
## PlusEMU System Configuration File
## Must be edited for the server to work

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=127.0.0.1
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=123
db.name=alaska

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=10
db.pool.maxsize=250

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=100000
game.tcp.conperip=5
game.tcp.enablenagles=true

## RCON TCP/IP Configuration
rcon.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
rcon.tcp.port=30001
rcon.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=20000
client.maxrequests=300

## Group Badges
guilds.link=http://localhost/habbo-imaging/badge/
stream.link=http://localhost/habbo-imaging/head/

Obviously replace 'localhost' with your URL, 127.0.0.1 with your VPS IP, and DB details to your own.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
The error simply states it could not read the configuration file (config.ini) of your emulator.

It should look like this:
Code:
## PlusEMU System Configuration File
## Must be edited for the server to work

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=127.0.0.1
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=123
db.name=alaska

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=10
db.pool.maxsize=250

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=100000
game.tcp.conperip=5
game.tcp.enablenagles=true

## RCON TCP/IP Configuration
rcon.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
rcon.tcp.port=30001
rcon.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=20000
client.maxrequests=300

## Group Badges
guilds.link=http://localhost/habbo-imaging/badge/
stream.link=http://localhost/habbo-imaging/head/

Obviously replace 'localhost' with your URL, 127.0.0.1 with your VPS IP, and DB details to your own.
that not what i had when i downloaded it so thanks

did alaska have the diamonds in the emu if so why is the emu saying unkown colum

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012

1. Download the correct database:
2. Open your database manager (Navicat or phpMyAdmin) and run this query:
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
3. Import the database you downloaded from Step 1.
4. Modify the `catalog_items` table by adding a column called 'sandbox' with type 'enum' / length '0' / decimal '0' / Allow NULL - Values: '0','1' / Default: 0
5. Modify the `furniture` section by following the same steps from Step 4.
6. Start your emulator.

Your emulator should now run without errors.

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
1. Download the correct database:
2. Open your database manager (Navicat or phpMyAdmin) and run this query:
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
3. Import the database you downloaded from Step 1.
4. Modify the `catalog_items` table by adding a column called 'sandbox' with type 'enum' / length '0' / decimal '0' / Allow NULL - Values: '0','1' / Default: 0
5. Modify the `furniture` section by following the same steps from Step 4.
6. Start your emulator.

Your emulator should now run without errors.
um that was the correct database when i installed it

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
none of them were when i downloaded it

and the fix u told me that didn't work

So there's an error on your part if there are tables missing. Either manually add them or delete your database and execute a new one. Also, that wasn't a fix for the issue with the diamonds table missing, it was one for a common error you will receive in your emulator when placing furniture down in-game. However, try the below steps.

1) Keep in mind step 2 will consist of dropping the `server_rewards` & `subscriptions` tables. Backup your database if you made any changes to those 2 tables.
2) Open your database and run the following as SEPARATE queries:
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `server_rewards`;
CREATE TABLE `server_rewards` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `reward_start` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `reward_end` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `reward_type` enum('credits','badge','diamonds','duckets','none') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'none',
  `reward_data` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `message` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `enabled` enum('1','0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `subscriptions`;
CREATE TABLE `subscriptions` (
  `diamonds` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `id` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `badge_code` varchar(10) NOT NULL,
  `credits` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '100',
  `duckets` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '100',
  `respects` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '3',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
So there's an error on your part if there are tables missing. Either manually add them or delete your database and execute a new one. Also, that wasn't a fix for the issue with the diamonds table missing, it was one for a common error you will receive in your emulator when placing furniture down in-game. However, try the below steps.

1) Keep in mind step 2 will consist of dropping the `server_rewards` & `subscriptions` tables. Backup your database if you made any changes to those 2 tables.
2) Open your database and run the following as SEPARATE queries:
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `server_rewards`;
CREATE TABLE `server_rewards` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `reward_start` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `reward_end` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `reward_type` enum('credits','badge','diamonds','duckets','none') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'none',
  `reward_data` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `message` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `enabled` enum('1','0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)

Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `subscriptions`;
CREATE TABLE `subscriptions` (
  `diamonds` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `id` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `badge_code` varchar(10) NOT NULL,
  `credits` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '100',
  `duckets` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '100',
  `respects` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '3',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
worked liked a charm

xXTrevXx

Dec 29, 2015
anyone able to help me figure out why my badges arent working? my external vars are linked to album1584, no errors in f12, badge definitions are in database, external texts are linked.

Edit:
Yes 1584 typo in the post only, that wasnt the issue

Last edited:

xXTrevXx

Dec 29, 2015
@Ramy
I think your using the wrong color command, i tried making the dabase for that one, and couldnt get it to work right, so what you gotta do, is go into your emulator files, and go to your command manager,and where it registers the ColorSetCommand you need to change it to SetColorCommand, to use the other color command that comes with the emu, the make sure you match up your permissions in the database, then rebuild the emu

olamundo

Mar 2, 2017
19:16:26 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Inputstrengen var ikke i et korrekt format.
ved System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
ved System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
ved System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
ved Plus.HabboHotel.Items.ItemLoader.GetItemsForUser(Int32 UserId) i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\Items\ItemLoader.cs:linje 65
ved Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Inventory.InventoryComponent.Init() i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Inventory\InventoryComponent.cs:linje 53
ved Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Inventory.InventoryComponent..ctor(Int32 UserId, GameClient Client) i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Inventory\InventoryComponent.cs:linje 39
ved Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.Init(GameClient client, UserData data) i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:linje 979
ved Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) i C:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:linje 149

Still having this problem, anyone who can help. Already changed , to ., and it worked, and then i placed a moodlight in my room, and went offline. Then the next day, I changed nothing, and it came up with error.. So weird.
up

Users who are viewing this thread