[Alaska] Help & Support Thread

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hey guys,
I have decided to make a help and support thread for Alaska if anyone even uses it. Once a problem and solution has been done, I will update this post with spoilers to answers.

I was experiencing an issue with an emulator error which was the room editor causing accounts to corrupt when you login and log out. Also, it caused the emulator to stick at 76%.

Code:
201 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100
I was able to use the fix by @JayCustom below:
1. Backup your database and shutdown your emulator.
2. In RoomData.cs at line 87, find:
Code:
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()))
               UsersNow = Convert.ToInt32(Row["users_now"]);
           else
               UsersNow = 0;
Change to:
Code:
int intUsers;           if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()) && Int32.TryParse(Row["users_now"].ToString(), out intUsers))
               UsersNow = intUsers;
           else
               UsersNow = 0;
3. Finally, run the following query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
4. Reboot your emulator.

Another issue I came across was wired behavior placing wired down and it corrupting your account throwing an error in the emulator:
Code:
 Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Instance.WiredComponent.LoadWiredBox(Item Item) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\Instance\WiredComponent.cs:line 77
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 233
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 161
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1175
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 154
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 65
I fixed this with the following fix:
1. Backup your database.
2. Run the following queries:
Code:
 UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
3. Reboot your emulator.

NOTE: This is if you're using the database by @Platinum. Not everyone will experience it but if you do, the above and below are fixes.

If you run into the issue with 'sanbdox' missing from `catalog_items`, add it with the following:

TlqUg.png

Do the same for `furniture`. Reboot your emulator if needed.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I am using Alaska's emulator! I believe I have set up everything accordingly yet in the client, I reach 76% and then get redirected to :(. I rechecked the externals and whatnot yet everything seems to be fine; this is my only issue.
Hmm, are you using the cracked version of the Habbo.swf

simonsejse

Nov 26, 2012
Can't post pictures yet.
"The input string was not in a correct format."
I'll be able to post pictures in about 3 posts.

There's my error.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Can't post pictures yet.
"The input string was not in a correct format."
I'll be able to post pictures in about 3 posts.

There's my error.
google next time

Code:
1. open up your computer start menu

2. control panel

3. clock, language and region

4. "change the date, time, or number format"

5. additional settings

6. where it says decimal symbol you want to change it from a comma to a dot symbol then save

restart emu

Arfeu

Oct 13, 2017
I have some corrections for Wireds and also the new ones, I will not post all for now, but I will leave some that the users use to create games

Wired FurniHasFurniBox.cs

Wired FurniHasNoFurniBox.cs

Wired GameEndsBox.cs

Wired GameStartsBox.cs

simonsejse

Nov 26, 2012
google next time

Code:
1. open up your computer start menu

2. control panel

3. clock, language and region

4. "change the date, time, or number format"

5. additional settings

6. where it says decimal symbol you want to change it from a comma to a dot symbol then save

restart emu

Well, I actually found out myself and it worked. So i closed my pc and went to sleep. Next day i turned my computer on, and I opened my emu, and did all those things. And then it came up with this error.
So i didn't change anything. I just closed my computer, went to sleep, and tried to start up and then It did that again.

randrab33

Sep 17, 2017
Hi,
I am wondering if I need to use HabKit on the swf as @Quackster suggested, and wondering what it does/means?

I also have these errors.
Code:
Date/Time: 2017-10-07 13:09:00,111
Thread: 1352
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User.KickPetsCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\User\KickPetsCommand.cs:line 61
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.CommandManager.Parse(GameClient Session, String Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\CommandManager.cs:line 106
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Chat.ChatEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Chat\ChatEvent.cs:line 73
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 155
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

And
Code:
Date/Time: 2017-10-07 17:12:57,267
Thread: 137
Exception:
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Instance.WiredComponent.LoadWiredBox(Item Item) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\Instance\WiredComponent.cs:line 89
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 233
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 169
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1199
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 155
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73
As well as
Code:
Date/Time: 2017-10-09 01:52:59,240
Thread: 135
Exception:
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Items.Item.get_IsWired() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\HabboHotel\Items\Item.cs:line 495
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.SetFloorItem(GameClient Session, Item Item, Int32 newX, Int32 newY, Int32 newRot, Boolean newItem, Boolean OnRoller, Boolean sendMessage, Boolean updateRoomUserStatuses, Double height) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 513
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Engine.PlaceObjectEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Engine\PlaceObjectEvent.cs:line 133
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 155
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 76

Also, does anyone have the Packet IDs for MassEventComposer, and Jukeboxes and nux?

Thanks.

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Hi,
I am wondering if I need to use HabKit on the swf as @Quackster suggested, and wondering what it does/means?

I also have these errors.
Code:
Date/Time: 2017-10-07 13:09:00,111
Thread: 1352
Exception:
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User.KickPetsCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\User\KickPetsCommand.cs:line 61
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.CommandManager.Parse(GameClient Session, String Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\CommandManager.cs:line 106
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Chat.ChatEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Chat\ChatEvent.cs:line 73

And
Code:
Date/Time: 2017-10-07 17:12:57,267
Thread: 137
Exception:
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Instance.WiredComponent.LoadWiredBox(Item Item) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\Instance\WiredComponent.cs:line 89
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 233
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 169
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1199
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska current\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
As well as
Code:
Date/Time: 2017-10-09 01:52:59,240
Thread: 135
Exception:
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Items.Item.get_IsWired() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\HabboHotel\Items\Item.cs:line 495
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.SetFloorItem(GameClient Session, Item Item, Int32 newX, Int32 newY, Int32 newRot, Boolean newItem, Boolean OnRoller, Boolean sendMessage, Boolean updateRoomUserStatuses, Double height) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 513
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Engine.PlaceObjectEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Engine\PlaceObjectEvent.cs:line 133
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 155
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\projectalaska crackable\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 76

Also, does anyone have the Packet IDs for MassEventComposer, and Jukeboxes and nux?

Thanks.
Never had those issues, ill take a look a little later.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Well, I actually found out myself and it worked. So i closed my pc and went to sleep. Next day i turned my computer on, and I opened my emu, and did all those things. And then it came up with this error.
So i didn't change anything. I just closed my computer, went to sleep, and tried to start up and then It did that again.
wait so did u fix it?

simonsejse

Nov 26, 2012
No, let me re-explain.
I fixed it. Closed my pc, and then I got an error again.
I changed nothing, and still got an error that's the weird part!

Maybe you could help over Teamspeak, if you had time?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
No, let me re-explain.
I fixed it. Closed my pc, and then I got an error again.
I changed nothing, and still got an error that's the weird part!

Maybe you could help over Teamspeak, if you had time?
u mean teamviewer? no time sorry. is it possible when u closed your computer the clock settings were reverted?

simonsejse

Nov 26, 2012
Nope just tried to reset and still says "The input string was not in a correct format."

I did place a moodlight before i went to sleep no joke, and just read about some kind of Error rooms_items_moodlight, any chance you know about that?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Nope just tried to reset and still says "The input string was not in a correct format."

I did place a moodlight before i went to sleep no joke, and just read about some kind of Error rooms_items_moodlight, any chance you know about that?
its to do with strict mode i think. try running this in ur database as a query then restarting emu

Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
i've added this in my permissions_commands
command_rolldice
command_closedice
command_sh
command_buildheight

Non of em work?
did u do :update permissions on the hotel?
also im not sure the stackheightcommand is called that.
Paste the stackheight command code here.

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Code:
Thanks.
These are for PRODUCTION-201709052204-426856518
PHP:
MassEventComposer = 3445

SetJukeboxSongMusicDataMessageComposer = 182
SetJukeboxPlayListMessageComposer = 1121
SetJukeboxNowPlayingMessageComposer = 2655
LoadJukeboxUserMusicItemsMessageComposer = 26

NuxAlertMessageComposer = 3445
NuxUserStatus = 1054
NuxItemListComposer = 900
NuxSuggestFreeGiftsMessageComposer = 1195