[Alaska] Help & Support Thread

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hey guys,
I have decided to make a help and support thread for Alaska if anyone even uses it. Once a problem and solution has been done, I will update this post with spoilers to answers.

I was experiencing an issue with an emulator error which was the room editor causing accounts to corrupt when you login and log out. Also, it caused the emulator to stick at 76%.

Code:
201 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100
I was able to use the fix by @JayCustom below:
1. Backup your database and shutdown your emulator.
2. In RoomData.cs at line 87, find:
Code:
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()))
               UsersNow = Convert.ToInt32(Row["users_now"]);
           else
               UsersNow = 0;
Change to:
Code:
int intUsers;           if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()) && Int32.TryParse(Row["users_now"].ToString(), out intUsers))
               UsersNow = intUsers;
           else
               UsersNow = 0;
3. Finally, run the following query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
4. Reboot your emulator.

Another issue I came across was wired behavior placing wired down and it corrupting your account throwing an error in the emulator:
Code:
 Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Instance.WiredComponent.LoadWiredBox(Item Item) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\Instance\WiredComponent.cs:line 77
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:line 233
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 161
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1175
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 154
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prjAlaska\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 65
I fixed this with the following fix:
1. Backup your database.
2. Run the following queries:
Code:
 UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
3. Reboot your emulator.

NOTE: This is if you're using the database by @Platinum. Not everyone will experience it but if you do, the above and below are fixes.

If you run into the issue with 'sanbdox' missing from `catalog_items`, add it with the following:

TlqUg.png

Do the same for `furniture`. Reboot your emulator if needed.

Last edited:

randrab33

Sep 17, 2017
These are for PRODUCTION-201709052204-426856518
PHP:
MassEventComposer = 3445

SetJukeboxSongMusicDataMessageComposer = 182
SetJukeboxPlayListMessageComposer = 1121
SetJukeboxNowPlayingMessageComposer = 2655
LoadJukeboxUserMusicItemsMessageComposer = 26

NuxAlertMessageComposer = 3445
NuxUserStatus = 1054
NuxItemListComposer = 900
NuxSuggestFreeGiftsMessageComposer = 1195
You're the best.
Tested the MassEventComposer and works fine.

These are for PRODUCTION-201709052204-426856518
PHP:
MassEventComposer = 3445

SetJukeboxSongMusicDataMessageComposer = 182
SetJukeboxPlayListMessageComposer = 1121
SetJukeboxNowPlayingMessageComposer = 2655
LoadJukeboxUserMusicItemsMessageComposer = 26

NuxAlertMessageComposer = 3445
NuxUserStatus = 1054
NuxItemListComposer = 900
NuxSuggestFreeGiftsMessageComposer = 1195
Hey,
You got the ID for client packet header , 'RoomNuxAlert' ?
Thanks

randrab33

Sep 17, 2017
Indeed
PHP:
public const int RoomNuxAlert = 863;
Thanks.
Still seem to be broken.
It loads into client, plays the first nux when moving avatar, the club one, however that's the only one it shows then keeps repeating it once moving.

EDIT: @Hayd3n , also any chance of
Code:
LoadJukeboxDiscsMessageEvent
public const int GetJukeboxPlaylistMessageEvent
GetJukeboxDiscsDataMessageEvent
AddDiscToPlayListMessageEvent
RemoveDiscFromPlayListMessageEvent
GetSongInfoMessageEvent = -1;

in clientpacketheader?

Last edited:

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Thanks.
Still seem to be broken.
It loads into client, plays the first nux when moving avatar, the club one, however that's the only one it shows then keeps repeating it once moving.

EDIT: @Hayd3n , also any chance of
Code:
LoadJukeboxDiscsMessageEvent
public const int GetJukeboxPlaylistMessageEvent
GetJukeboxDiscsDataMessageEvent
AddDiscToPlayListMessageEvent
RemoveDiscFromPlayListMessageEvent
GetSongInfoMessageEvent = -1;

in clientpacketheader?
Oops
GetSongInfoMessageEvent is Outgoing?
Incoming
PHP:
LoadJukeboxDiscsMessageEvent = 2193
GetJukeboxPlaylistMessageEvent = 2651
GetJukeboxDiscsDataMessageEvent = 1511
AddDiscToPlayListMessageEvent = 2170
RemoveDiscFromPlayListMessageEvent = 672
Outgoing
Just rename it if you need to
PHP:
TraxSongInfoMessageComposer = 182

randrab33

Sep 17, 2017
Oops
GetSongInfoMessageEvent is Outgoing?
Incoming
PHP:
LoadJukeboxDiscsMessageEvent = 2193
GetJukeboxPlaylistMessageEvent = 2651
GetJukeboxDiscsDataMessageEvent = 1511
AddDiscToPlayListMessageEvent = 2170
RemoveDiscFromPlayListMessageEvent = 672
Outgoing
Just rename it if you need to
PHP:
TraxSongInfoMessageComposer = 182
Thanks a lot.

Do you also happen to have any of these packet names handy? Getting unhandled on a few not sure which.

the ID's on the unhandled ones are:
Code:
Also the id For LTDCountdownEvent?

Thanks a lot, sorry for asking a lot.
EDIT: Just realised RoomNuxAlert is 863 but getting unhandled on 863.

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Thanks a lot.

Do you also happen to have any of these packet names handy? Getting unhandled on a few not sure which.

the ID's on the unhandled ones are:
Code:
Also the id For LTDCountdownEvent?

Thanks a lot, sorry for asking a lot.
EDIT: Just realised RoomNuxAlert is 863 but getting unhandled on 863.
Only have 2 of the Unhandled
PHP:
ObjectRemoveMessageComposer = 2993;
ManageGroupMessageComposer = 991;

and the LTD
PHP:
public const int LTDCountdownComposer = 74;

randrab33

Sep 17, 2017
Only have 2 of the Unhandled
PHP:
ObjectRemoveMessageComposer = 2993;
ManageGroupMessageComposer = 991;

and the LTD
PHP:
public const int LTDCountdownComposer = 74;
You left out
public const int NuxNotificationMessageComposer =

Weird because the unhandles you gave me I already have.
Must be the Incoming that's wrong. Can you post them.
Thanks

Last edited:

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
You left out
public const int NuxNotificationMessageComposer =

Weird because the unhandles you gave me I already have.
Must be the Incoming that's wrong. Can you post them.
Thanks
Pretty sure NuxNotificationMessageComposer = 3445
and i also forgot these packets
PHP:
GetNuxPresentEvent = 1717;
NuxAcceptGiftsMessageEvent = 2411;
That might fix the HC button repeating

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
did u do :update permissions on the hotel?
also im not sure the stackheightcommand is called that.
Paste the stackheight command code here.
Yes i did update the permissions, still not working.

Either, the emulators commands are not working properly or your permissions are completely fked.

I have added all commands with permissions and updated permisisons and restarted the emulator. But still hardly any new command works.:poop:

simonsejse

Nov 26, 2012
its to do with strict mode i think. try running this in ur database as a query then restarting emu

Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
Already tried that :///
- I have researched on googe, and tried alot of different things, and that one is one of those things I tried that didn't work.

its to do with strict mode i think. try running this in ur database as a query then restarting emu

Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
I actually already tried that, and it doesn't work. Even went to the config file and wrote: sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
PNNVNmd.png

Getting that error when trying to use a new clothing package, both in gamedata is updated & the .xml in debug/extra is updated.
What is wrong?
I don't recall Alaska ever having "WTF & ImNoRapePlusIndustries" + We aren't WTF Emulator. I don't know what you did wrong with figuredata, because I am able to update it on my end perfectly.

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
I don't recall Alaska ever having "WTF & ImNoRapePlusIndustries" + We aren't WTF Emulator. I don't know what you did wrong with figuredata, because I am able to update it on my end perfectly.
Just edited the PlusEnvironment :) I just placed the Figuredata.XML in the package into exta and then the same figuredata.xml and figuremap into gamedata :/
This package.

Maybe, the clothing package is not compatible with it.
Im pretty sure it is tho, worked before :confused:

Sep 16, 2017
Well, it is working for the normal PlusEMU. Should not be a problem since this emulator is based upon the normal plusemu
I know it's PLUSEMU, but it does have different releases like the clothing you've been trying to add is for R1 and Alaska is R2. If you want it on R2, then you need to configure it by yourself.

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
I know it's PLUSEMU, but it does have different releases like the clothing you've been trying to add is for R1 and Alaska is R2. If you want it on R2, then you need to configure it by yourself.
Alaska is R2 yes, and my other Plus Emulator also were R2. So should not be a problem ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread