Flash Yobba - R63B, LightShot CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Decent! Hope to see that you are up for longer than most of the hotels these days!

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
What does the "Mango Emulator (Soon)" really mean? As in within a week or farther out?

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
What does the "Mango Emulator (Soon)" really mean? As in within a week or farther out?
Whenever Jaden finishes it tbh, I'm in no rush, azure is doing fine :)
It means never, the owner doesn't have enough money to purchase Mangos.
Why do you feel the need to be such a prick everywhere? Does it make you feel like a bigger man?

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I would say I like the name of the hotel but the CMS isn't anything that special it's kinda had a little bit more then a regular basic hotel CMS But I feel you guys could to a lot better with the development in your CMS, I like the banner and logo it gives a feel of professionalism.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I would say I like the name of the hotel but the CMS isn't anything that special it's kinda had a little bit more then a regular basic hotel CMS But I feel you guys could to a lot better with the development in your CMS, I like the banner and logo it gives a feel of professionalism.
Its not about what design the cms uses.. its about the code and the funcional part of it, so it isnt rlly "development in your cms" as you have never seen the code in it, more like "the design of your cms" so called "developer"

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Its not about what design the cms uses.. its about the code and the funcional part of it, so it isnt rlly "development in your cms" as you have never seen the code in it, more like "the design of your cms" so called "developer"
Well the code isn't probably any better based off of your CMS lacking work and looking nice I am sure your code isn't neat either. Unlike you and me I can make a nice CMS & have clean stable code and functional part too :)

FYI I don't really do retro work anymore but still I could do better and plus I have moved to putting my coding to actually use instead of wasting my skill on Retros I've been coding my own website and programs etc...

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Well the code isn't probably any better based off of your CMS lacking work and looking nice I am sure your code isn't neat either. Unlike you and me I can make a nice CMS & have clean stable code and functional part too :)

FYI I don't really do retro work anymore but still I could do better and plus I have moved to putting my coding to actually use instead of wasting my skill on Retros I've been coding my own website and programs etc...
Sure you have "developer"!

Sep 10, 2015
I mean the logging in is pretty cool but M8, The CMS is plain and to be honest I have a CMS that does a clothes login. Not to cool but just some features, Good luck though.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I wanted to give this hotel a second glance, and I gotta say the registration is quite amazing. Looks like a project on a competing forum though, which is quite interesting o.e
Also: Everything besides the avatar chooser has been present on FrostCMS and others, :p

And:
I found several links to which makes me believe you're using their CMS and or stealing from them

Last edited:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I mean the logging in is pretty cool but M8, The CMS is plain and to be honest I have a CMS that does a clothes login. Not to cool but just some features, Good luck though.
Who are you to talk about CMS? lol... you made a adv thread not long ago about your "unique" hotel with a "unique" cms which ive seen in 40 hotels, wanna talk about unique?

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Lol... Why doesnt yobba use nova emu?
Because i'm waiting for something a lot better.. @Moonshine

The code in LightShot CMS is very fast, and very neat.. Don't make comments when you havn't seen anything, 'Developer'
I found several links to which makes me believe you're using their CMS and or stealing from them
I ripped their .css files for homes, and that's it. 'which makes me believe you're using their CMS' <-- What you just said there makes me question if you're even a coder.. Boon are quite obviously on RevCMS, and this is (Too anyone with a few brain cells) very clearly not RevCMS.

Sep 10, 2015
Because i'm waiting for something a lot better.. @Moonshine

The code in LightShot CMS is very fast, and very neat.. Don't make comments when you havn't seen anything, 'Developer'

I ripped their .css files for homes, and that's it. 'which makes me believe you're using their CMS' <-- What you just said there makes me question if you're even a coder.. Boon are quite obviously on RevCMS, and this is (Too anyone with a few brain cells) very clearly not RevCMS.
Sounds cool, Looks like this hotel might be the next big thing! Good luck mate wish you all the best luck, You wont even need it ;)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've never understood this hotel, each time I visit it the user count is reasonably high like now, it's showing 37 users online, I login and ofcourse the count changes to 38 however, there is no loaded rooms or any sign of users?

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I've never understood this hotel, each time I visit it the user count is reasonably high like now, it's showing 37 users online, I login and ofcourse the count changes to 38 however, there is no loaded rooms or any sign of users?
They've had a fake user count for quite a while now it seems haha.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
It's azure 190, and has been up for like 4 weeks.. It just keeps going up.. It'll be at 50 before long. Idk why, maybe got the same issue as blah hotel ?
They've had a fake user count for quite a while now it seems haha.
nop

Update: There's like 5 online, but says 40
Screenshot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread